Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Kenwood > Reviews

Browse

Kenwood's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kenwood RSS Feed (Miami, FL)

Page: 1 | 2
12V Teac KSAFH1200500T1M2 PSU part replacement power supply adaptor
12V Teac KSAFH1200500T1M2 PSU part replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by MyVolts Power
Price: $24.49

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement for Q-See model QT-526 power supply, October 4, 2015
My Q-See recorder (QT-526) suddenly stopped working. I was afraid i was going to have to replace the recorder so i started looking at the new IP based recorder systems. I was amazed at the price of them so I took a chance and ordered this adapter hoping it would work. I received it and connected it and crossed my fingers. My recorder started working and it has been working just fine so far.

AntennaMastsRus - 10" 2007-2014 Ford Edge - Fuba Style Screw-on Antenna
AntennaMastsRus - 10" 2007-2014 Ford Edge - Fuba Style Screw-on Antenna
Offered by Bridgewood INC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 2009 Ford Flex - Perfect replacement, August 17, 2015
Perfect replacement for the original Ford antenna. Works as it should and looks like it came with the car. The original had started to crack and little pieces had started to fall off so it was definitely time to look for a new one. I will be happy if this one lasts as long as the original (about 7 years) but we will have to wait to see.

Timberland PRO Men's 40008 Mudsill Low Steel-Toe Lace-Up,Black,12 W
Timberland PRO Men's 40008 Mudsill Low Steel-Toe Lace-Up,Black,12 W
Price: $86.96
4 used & new from $86.96

5.0 out of 5 stars I like them enough to keep buying them...., August 17, 2015
I like these so much that i keep going back for more when necessary. I am on my third pair of these shoes. I wear them 5 days a week for work and they seem to last me about 12 - 18 months before i replace them. The tops hold up just fine, it is the sole that seems to wear down before any issues arise to the uppers. Standing on concrete all day did start to hurt by the end of the day, but mixing up the day between other types of flooring does make the difference. I plan to keep getting these as long as they keep making them.

Motorola Roadster 2 Wireless In-Car Speakerphone
Motorola Roadster 2 Wireless In-Car Speakerphone
Offered by Tech Union
Price: $69.99
107 used & new from $33.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It worked for less than one week before the troubles ..., July 1, 2014
It worked for less than one week before the troubles started. It would not turn on, or charge so I had to return it. When it did work it worked well. When I entered the car it would automatically turn itself on and state both of my phones that I had paired (Samsung Note 3 and a Samsung S4 Active). The FM transmitter part worked well and I had no issues with finding a useable FM station. Unfortunately, I wont be testing my luck with a replacement of the same model after reading other users with the same experience.

NETGEAR ProSAFE GS108E 8-Port Gigabit Plus Switch
NETGEAR ProSAFE GS108E 8-Port Gigabit Plus Switch
Offered by CCV Electronics
Price: $69.00
3 used & new from $27.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed my problem with AT&T Uverse...., July 1, 2014
Absolutely fixed my problem with AT&T Uverse. Uverse was killing my home network by flooding my switches when I moved the set-top boxes around my home to new locations. I originally had the set-top boxes, except for one, plugged directly into the Residential Gateway so, while i did notice some flooding, i didn't have major problems. However, when i plugged them in to the regular Netgear Gigabit switches around my home I noticed my network was crawling when my wife was watching tv, and it was worse when she was recording programs. The tv program would be jittery, get blackouts, and the screen would look blocky. My computer traffic would be miserably slow and internet browsing would frustratingly slow. This was caused by the way the switches were handling the IPTV traffic.

I ordered 3 of these switches to replace my other Netgear Gigabit switches and I was prepared to create VLANS to separate the IPTV traffic, however these "Plus" switches support IGMP snooping v3 which is what AT&T Uverse uses. I immediately noticed the difference with my network traffic. No longer are my switches being drowned by the flooding of traffic. These switches are what AT&T SHOULD BE including in their home installations.

828LM LiftMaster Internet Gateway
828LM LiftMaster Internet Gateway
Offered by Best Deal Bonnie
Price: $62.01
12 used & new from $62.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly..., April 6, 2013
The LiftMaster site says that there is NO annual fee and "any LiftMaster® garage door opener manufactured since 1998 can be controlled with your smartphone, tablet or computer thanks to the new 888LM MyQ® Control Panel (when paired with the 828LM LiftMaster® Internet Gateway, sold separately)"

I have the LiftMaster 3585 belt-drive door opener which was manufactured in 2012 so I had to purchase the Liftmaster 828LM Garage Door Opener Internet Gateway , and the LiftMaster 888LM Security+ 2.0 MyQ Wall Control Upgrades Previous Models 1998+ to replace my existing door controller in my garage. While I was waiting for delivery I created an account at [...] and I installed the LiftMaster application on my Android based phone so I would be ready.

When the items were delivered, it took about 5 minutes to swap out the old controller with the new one (two wires, two screws). I then plugged in the Internet Gateway to power, and to an open port on my router in my house and it automatically received an IP address and was able to get internet access (green LED status light). I logged in to my account, which I had created earlier, and followed the instructions on the screen to add my Internet Gateway to my account, make it communicate with my new door controller, named it, and was done. The whole process took probably 10 minutes. The Internet Gateway talks to the door controller on the 900mHz frequency so I can have it in my house without needing to run a network connection to my garage. I'm also glad to see that my original 2 remotes and my wireless keypad still work with my door.

I will be adding a CSL24V LiftMaster Slide Gate Opener soon which I will also be able to control from my phone, and internet, now that I have these installed.

** To add devices to the 888LM Door control panel you have to press the "Learn" button ONCE on the device you are trying to add (Door Monitor, Light controller, etc) and TWICE on the door controller. The lights on the door opener will blink to acknowledge that is was accepted.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit for Atrix 2, *** also fits car dock and HD dock, November 3, 2011
I ordered this to give my phone a little more grip and some protection from scratches on it's back especially since the camera sticks out a little. It also helps when laying the phone face down since it wraps around the sides and a little lip on the front. The case adds a needed feel; not bulky but just enough grip. It has all the necessary cut outs so there is really no need to remove the case. I was worried that it wouldn't fit in the Atrix 2 car dock but i went ahead and ordered the case. I also ordered the HD dock and it was delivered the same day as the case. I was so happy to see that the phone still fits with the case on!! I've included some pics of phone with case docked in each dock. Hope this helps....
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2011 4:27 AM PDT

BlackBerry Bluetooth Stereo Gateway Mini USB
BlackBerry Bluetooth Stereo Gateway Mini USB
Offered by Noble Planet
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works great with my Blackberry 9700 and car, April 10, 2010
This works great for me. I have a Subaru with bluetooth for my phone pairing however it does not work for music. I would have had to purchase an additional, more expensive, bluetooth factory add-on to stream music. I read the reviews for the factory one and many people were not happy with it so I kept lookiing for an option and I found this so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did...

First, I tried it connected to my home audio system: plugged in the power, connected the audio cable, paired with my Blackberry 9700 and was listening to music. The whole process was probably 5 minutes. It sounds excellent and I was probabaly sitting about 20 feet away with my blackberry controlling the music.

Next test was the Subaru... I connected the audio cable to my aux input on my car system, plugged in the USB cable for power, hit the aux button on head unit and, again, I was listening to my music in probably 5 minutes total. I was afraid I was going to have to pair it manually everytime I turned the car on but I'm happy to say I dont have to since the gateway remembers my phone. I also added my wife's 9700 to the gateway. It remembers both, however only one can connect at a time. I'm not sure how it knows which one to connect with if both are present at the time the device powers up... last used maybe... or maybe in order they were added to the gateway?? I'll have to play with it a little more to figure that one out...

I can still have my 9700 paired with my car phone bluetooth for my calls, while I have it streaming my music to the Blackberry gateway. If a call comes in the music pauses and the car bluetooth takes the call. When the call ends, I'm back listening to my music automatically. I know the factory unit would give me more capability like skipping songs from the steering wheel, head unit display, but for a fraction of the cost, and after reading reviews for the factory add-on I think I will be happier with the Blackberry gateway.

I purchased the Scosche IP3IN1 USB Home/Car Dual Charger Kit for iPod and MP3 Players so I can power the gateway when my car turns on. It also allows me to charge my Blackberry 9700. I can charge my blackberry while I'm streaming my music; what could be better??

Makita 5093DZ 3-3/8-Inch Cordless Circular Saw
Makita 5093DZ 3-3/8-Inch Cordless Circular Saw

5.0 out of 5 stars great little saw, October 2, 2001
This saw works and feels better than the 5090D (9.6v). The saw base is sturdier and better thought out. "Tool-less" adjustment of blade height and angle. Comes with good carbide blade. Cuts 1x easily. Has slot for rip fence.

Makita 5090D 9.6-Volt 3-3/8-inch Cordless Saw (Tool Only, No Battery)
Makita 5090D 9.6-Volt 3-3/8-inch Cordless Saw (Tool Only, No Battery)
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars handy little saw, October 2, 2001
This is a great little saw for cutting 1x's, paneling and sheetrock. You need to flip over 2x due to blade size. The blade that it comes with is good for sheet rock. Buy a good carbide blade for cutting anything else. The size of it makes it great for tight places and it's surprisingly powerful and quiet. It runs a long time on a single charge. It's great for small jobs (what it was designed for).

Page: 1 | 2