Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Tablemaker" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rolykit S14 Blue Roll-up Storage Box - The Roll-up Case, That Keeps Things in Place

5.0 out of 5 stars You need one of these, July 28, 2015
I've used a rolykit for many years to keep my screws, washers, nails, razor knife blades, and a wide assortment of small items organized and easy to find when I need them. This is my 3rd Rolykit. The previous ones just wore out over the years. If your a fisherman you'll love it. If your a DIY guy/girl you'll love it. If your a auto mechanic you'll love it. If your a gem collector you'll love it. If you do anything that requires small parts then you need a Rolykit.

Wahl Professional 8081 5-Star Series Detailer, with Adjustable T-Blade, Super Lightweight, Ergonomically Designed and Only 5 Inches Long, Features 3 Trimming Guides (1/16 inch - 1/4 inch), Red Blade Guard, Oil, Cleaning Brush and Operating Instructions Included
Offered by HOUSEWARES
Price: $47.94
11 used & new from $43.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trimmer, July 28, 2015
I love it. It works......What else should I say. I have been expecting more from my shaver's trimmer than it can deliver for around 50 years. It is amazing how much better things go with the proper tools. This is the proper tool to trim all you hair down to the bare skin and leave a clean line. It fits your hand, is quiet, and versatile. Makes the trim job easier and fast .

Timex Men's T499059J Expedition Field Chronograph Watch
Timex Men's T499059J Expedition Field Chronograph Watch
Price: $38.38
28 used & new from $38.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Making instructions simple., July 28, 2015
A great everyday watch. I love it's looks. It keeps perfect time. The back light works great at night and makes it very easy to see what time it is.I read many reviews and one of them said the second hand stopped when on of the buttons was pushed when their wrist bent back. It is not the second hand that stopped, it was the timer hand. The second hand will not stop. The long slim second hand that is pictured at the 12:00 position is a timer hand that will start and stop each time the left button is pushed. When the right button is pushed the timer is reset to the 12:00 position along the the two small dials at 10:00 and 2:00 positions that record the total time like a stop watch up to 30 minutes. The small dial at 6:00 position is the second hand and will not stop.

jane iredale Pommisst Hydration Spray, 3.04 oz.
jane iredale Pommisst Hydration Spray, 3.04 oz.
Price: $27.00
3 used & new from $27.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 16, 2015
I originally bought this from a make up counter but I got it for so much less on Amazon. I too however got one that smells soooo nasty. Thats the only word for it. It smells like something starting to decay. No way I can spray it in my face! Id love to ask for another one but would it be just as bad???? Sooo disappointed.

Jane Iredale Amazing Base SPF 20 Warm Silk
Jane Iredale Amazing Base SPF 20 Warm Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful coverage, feels great on my skin and SUCH ..., September 15, 2014
Wonderful coverage, feels great on my skin and SUCH a good price!! Much more moisturizing than the mineral make up I've been using for years.

Mini Micro Drill Bit Set with Micro Drill Chuck 32 pcs
Mini Micro Drill Bit Set with Micro Drill Chuck 32 pcs

5.0 out of 5 stars Spray paint gun solution, September 15, 2014
I purchased these to clean out the small orifices on my spray paint gun. The drills work great and had the perfect size for my guns. The quality is good and the solution to my problem of cleaning my paint guns. I spray a lot of conversion varnish and when the hole become restricted/plugged up whith the finish the only way to clean them is with a drill and these fit the bill. Don't know what else to say about a drill bit, it works or it don't. These work just fine.

CTA Tools 1238 One-Man Brake Bleeder Hose
CTA Tools 1238 One-Man Brake Bleeder Hose
Price: $12.85
3 used & new from $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, works as advertised., September 15, 2014
Worked as advertised. Much cheaper than the vacuum pump system. I had to hold the black hose on the bleeder by hand or it would come off. Which is the only reason I did not give it 5 stars. My neighbor helped me do the bleeding on my SUV and I did the bleeding myself on my motorcycle. I would recommend this as a very inexpensive solution to bleeding brake lines.

Oneida Marquette Salad Forks, Set of 12
Oneida Marquette Salad Forks, Set of 12
Offered by Finest Flatware
Price: $66.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, August 21, 2014
The forks were beautiful and arrived quickly.

Premonition: A Time-Travel Suspense Novel (City of God Book 2)
Premonition: A Time-Travel Suspense Novel (City of God Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this book, July 4, 2014
I LOVE this book!! Had me from the very beginning! Exciting and imaginative!!! I hope for more by this author!! I love the idea of time travel and being a part of history!! Well done!!

Transgression: A Time-Travel Suspense Novel (City of God Book 1)
Transgression: A Time-Travel Suspense Novel (City of God Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Read, June 10, 2014
An amazing book. Such a fun slant on an old story. The charecters are so real and such a surprise ending!! I loved it and have started the 2nd one already

Page: 1 | 2 | 3