Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for emmo > Reviews

Browse

emmo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

emmo RSS Feed

Digital Thermostat, 1H, 1C NonProgrammable
Digital Thermostat, 1H, 1C NonProgrammable

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, November 25, 2011
This thing is wonderful! I am paralyzed, bedridden... I can't get up and go adjust the temperature. I still have to call someone to select air-conditioning or heat, but it's also nice that I can just select 'off'. Due to my health, my body temperature fluctuates wildly regardless of ambient temperature... my people were really getting sick of me always calling them to adjust my thermostat.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2014 12:03 PM PST

CP06F10 6,000 BTU Compact Programable Air Conditioner
CP06F10 6,000 BTU Compact Programable Air Conditioner
Offered by evVive Home
Price: $330.99

2.0 out of 5 stars noisy, November 25, 2011
Spent extra money on this because the reviews said it was very quiet. Well sometimes, rarely, it is... but most of the time it rattles incessantly! Might have been damaged during shipping, from the looks of the box. But being disabled, I had a hard time finding people to just put this thing in my window. Removing it, taking it to a repair man, then reinstalling it...