Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for PCB,FL > Reviews

Browse

PCB,FL's Profile

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PCB,FL RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Makeup Eye Brush Set - Eyeshadow Eyeliner Blending Crease Kit - Best Choice 7 Essential Makeup Brushes - Pencil, Shader, Tapered, Definer - Last Longer, Apply Better Makeup & Make You Look Flawless!
Offered by Lamora Beauty
Price: $39.90

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE! Highly recommend!, July 27, 2015
I got the 5 piece kabuki set with the leather holder and the 5 piece precision set with leather pouch. Love these brushes! They rival any high end, expensive brush. I've had the flat top kabuki and the round kabuki for about 8 months now, and I love them, so when I came across a great coupon code on one of my YouTube subscriptions, i jumped at the chance to get both sets for a very good price. The bristles are soft and dense and the handles are nicely shaped and easy to hold. The leather pouch and leather holder are much nicer in person, they don't look like a cheap freebie.

Kabuki Makeup Brush Set with Free Travel Brush Holder: Includes Foundation, Blush, Bronzer, Concealer, & Mineral Brushes (Full Size)
Offered by Beauty Junkees

Offered by Nice.
Price: $13.00
2 used & new from $13.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete thumbs down. Skip this., July 20, 2015
Seriously, don't bother with this. The plug fit as shown, but there is no way to wrap the cord around the "tail" as tight as they show it in the photo, and keep your phone on it at the same time. With the cord wrapped that tight it pulls the "tail" in really close together and the phone falls off, and if you wrap the cord loosely, your phone will stay on it, but the cord falls and dangles, which defeats the purpose of having a place to store your cord. Total waste of money.

Sterling Silver 10mm Ball Stud Earrings
Sterling Silver 10mm Ball Stud Earrings
Price: $18.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend., July 20, 2015
These are large and lovely and I would recommend them. I gave it 4 stars though, because even with the low price, I feel like the seller could include disc backs instead of the tiny butterfly backs. I had to buy my own disc backs to keep them from sagging/falling. With the disc backs on, they are perfect.

1.88 Ct Oval Red Created Ruby 925 Sterling Silver Earrings
1.88 Ct Oval Red Created Ruby 925 Sterling Silver Earrings
Offered by GemStoneKing
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, July 20, 2015
Just received them today and without having worn them yet, I can say they are way prettier in person than they are online. They seem to be well made, the stones are beautiful, not too big, not too small. Nobody would ever believe I paid $13 for these. I would say they are an everyday earring, which is how I'll be wearing them, I think they would be too small for a formal occasion, except if you are a smaller person, then they would be perfect. These would also be perfect as a first pair of gemstones/dangles for a tween or younger girl who's wanting something besides studs to wear for a special occasion.

Kindle Paperwhite Case with "Marfuschka III" Design by Marie-Luise Schmidt
Kindle Paperwhite Case with "Marfuschka III" Design by Marie-Luise Schmidt

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 20, 2015
I love this cover! The colors are vibrant, it's well made, and fits my Kindle Paperwhite perfectly. I also love the history and the artistry of the company, But I gave it 4 stars because the bottom left elastic strap partially covers the charging port. It's really no big deal to push the strap aside to charge it, but it does keep it from getting a 5 star review. I would still recommend the product and highly recommend the company.

Catit Cat Litter Pan with Rim, Gray
Catit Cat Litter Pan with Rim, Gray
Price: $17.99
10 used & new from $15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend., July 20, 2015
This was a lifesaver! My cats were hanging over the edge of their previous litter box, and this has stopped that. Easy to scoop because there are no sharp angles inside, it's kind of curved in front and back, not really rectangle or sharp square corners. And the lip in front is a bag holder, which I appreciate and use, but it wouldn't be in the way if you chose not to use it. I had a covered box before this one, so I was concerned there would be litter kicked all over the floor, but that's not the case. Even with the covered box, I had litter kicked out the front, and that still happens with this box, but no more or less than before. But as I mentioned, it has stopped the hanging over and has stopped me from having to keep a puppy pad under the front of the box.

Salon Hair Coloring Dyeing Kit Color Dye Brush Comb Mixing Bowl Tint Tool Bleach
Offered by Tropical Accessories
Price: $6.09
3 used & new from $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend., July 20, 2015
Sure makes coloring your hair at home a lot easier. Nice plastic, not thin and cheap and not easily bendable. Brush hairs are not shedding so far. As someone else mentioned, the packaging looks like it fell off the back of a truck, but product wasn't damaged at all.

Best Home Fashion Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtains - Back Tab/ Rod Pocket - Beige - 52"W x 63"L - (Set of 2 Panels)
Price: $37.97
8 used & new from $25.50

5.0 out of 5 stars They're keepers. Would re-order., July 20, 2015
Feels nicely made, not thin or cheap, and they work. I put them in my big RV windows and they keep the heat out. You can hang them normally on a rod or there are tabs on the back you can hang them with, which would give it a more bunched up look, if that's what you like. I would recommend these.

iPad Mini Case, iPad Mini 2/ 3 Case - ULAK 3in1 Hybrid Shockproof Kickstand Case For iPad Mini 1/2/3 (Black/Black)
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great ULAK Case Company
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommend if you need it standing only., December 26, 2014
This item is as described, but I gave it 3 stars because it doesn't show that the rubber outer has to be removed and the plastic inner taken apart to put the iPad in, and it wasn't so easy to re-assemble. I was under the impression that it would snap apart and snap back together, kind of like a phone case because I had a phone case with this kind of stand. But once it was together, it did work properly. Also, the rubber on the kickstand itself was flopping around and not secured to the plastic part. So, I'm keeping it as a back up only. If you don't need to hold your iPad and it will just be in a standing position only, this is perfect, but I need to hold mine and it isn't comfortable for that plus the rubber flopping around on back is aggravating.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7