Profile for dosky > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dosky RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pyle PRJCM3 Universal Projector with Telescoping Height and Angle Adjustment (White)
Price: $20.22
27 used & new from $13.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts, January 30, 2015
Package arrived missing parts. It doesn't look very well made and the holes for the screws weren't well drilled, making it pretty hard to screw and secure tightly. I had to go into my nuts and bolts stash to get bolts to secure it to the ceiling since it didn't come with any. The big plus for this mount is it's ability to be extended down for lower projector mounting. If you don't need that feature, you should probably get a different mount.

Baleaf Men's 3D Padded Coolmax Bicycle Cycling Underwear Shorts M
Baleaf Men's 3D Padded Coolmax Bicycle Cycling Underwear Shorts M
Offered by Baleaf Sports
Price: $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars These ride up my leg as soon as I start peddling, March 20, 2014
These shorts are no bueno. They roll up my legs as I ride and I have to keep adjusting them at every stop. I probably will never ride with them on again.

Pearl Izumi Men's Attack Jersey, Red, Medium
Pearl Izumi Men's Attack Jersey, Red, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and great price, March 20, 2014
This jersey fits really well. I don't think there's anything fancy about it. It has three pockets in the back like every other jersey I've seen. I'm new to cycling and wanted something basic and affordable. This worked out just fine.

Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p
Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p
Offered by WWID
Price: $99.00
30 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way of streaming video on your tv, January 24, 2013
If you are already a fan of Roku, then saying this is another Roku is probably enough of a review for you. For anyone who doesn't know what the Roku does, it's similar to apple tv and other streaming devices. Compared to the previous generation of Rokus, this one is much smaller and slicker. It's about the size of a coaster and no taller than a deck of cards. This one doesn't have wired internet connection capabilities so you'll need to have wireless internet for it to work. The remote now comes with a Netfilx, Pandora, and Crackle button. I'm not sure why this was so important to the Roku folks but the only advantage I see is that having those buttons there save the few seconds it takes to select Netflix from your list of channels. Roku also has apps you can download onto your phones so I can use my phone as a remote and tuck away the roku from sight. That comes in handy when I turn off the lights to watch a movie since my phone acts as a lighted remote.

Black & Decker D2030 Auto-Off Digital Advantage Iron
Black & Decker D2030 Auto-Off Digital Advantage Iron
Price: $44.16
26 used & new from $36.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool iron, January 24, 2013
This iron is just great. It is really slick and does a great job ironing with little effort. It heats up very quickly (surprisingly quickly in my opinion) and is heavy enough to do much of the work without me having to press down too hard. I read that the flip cover for the water container for the steamer can break off pretty easily. I am a pretty careful person so I'm not sure if that point is valid. I've had it for about 3 months now and everything still works great. The iron surface is stainless steel so it doesn't have any stains on it even though I use the steam settings every time I iron.

Roku LT Streaming Player (Old Version)
Roku LT Streaming Player (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the cheapest Roku out there, January 24, 2013
I'm not sure what the purple stands for but this Roku does everything the next Roku in line does but is about $10 cheaper. It's only 720p so if you want HD in 1080p this is not the Roku for you. But if you are ok with 720p (I have this hooked to a 32 inch tv that goes up to 720p) then this is the best value Roku out there. I no longer have cable as a result of the Roku. I don't see the point of paying a cable bill just to record shows I like and then watch them later when I can buy a device like this and watch them on demand with an $8 subscription to Huluplus.

Legrand C210 Cord Mate II Kit
Legrand C210 Cord Mate II Kit
Price: $17.05
62 used & new from $14.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to conceal cables, January 24, 2013
These work really well and are easy to install. Our bedroom went from a maze of tv cables to a neat looking space because of this product. You just peel off the back and stick it on the wall. The outer cover snaps on to the back part easily and you can connect multiple tubes with the connectors that come in the kit.

Samsung A187 At&t Phone with QWERTY Keyboard, 1.3 MP Camera, Music Player and Speakerphone - - Blue
5 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic phone, January 24, 2013
I got this for my mom because she is too scared of the more advanced touch screen phones. From the little time I spent setting it up for her, I can say it's quite old school. No bells and whistles here; just you basic phone for making phone calls and texting. I think you can browse the internet on it but you shouldn't get this if surfing the internet on a phone is important to you.

Nintendo DSi 3.25" LCD Display Game System - Matte Blue
Nintendo DSi 3.25" LCD Display Game System - Matte Blue
Offered by Limitless Shop
Price: $124.99
44 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My kid loves it!!!, January 24, 2013
Got this for my kid for Christmas and he loves it. It comes in very handy on long road trips.

5 Pcs F-Type Female to Female Coaxial Barrel Coupler Adapter Connector
5 Pcs F-Type Female to Female Coaxial Barrel Coupler Adapter Connector
Offered by Best United
Price: $2.85
23 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should, January 24, 2013
These do exactly what they are supposed to. The only problem is that the connection point becomes a bit wider than the rest of the cable. Can be a slight problem if you are running cable through tight spaces.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3