Profile for Cannon Beach Girl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cannon Beach Girl "Cannon Beach Girl" RSS Feed (Hillsboro, OR)

Page: 1 | 2
Heroecol 50s Short Slevee Vintage Dots Pencil Dress Size XL Color Black White
Heroecol 50s Short Slevee Vintage Dots Pencil Dress Size XL Color Black White
Offered by Heroecol

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the dress, February 18, 2015
I love the dress, but not the sizing. I bought an extra large and it might fit a person who wears a medium or small. I bought the biggest size that I could knowing that it ran small, but to no avail. It still is a beautiful well and wonderfully made dress! I would recommend it as long as you know you can fit it.

PattyBoutik Cowl Neck Long Sleeve Ribbed Hem Multi Color Pullover Open Knit Jumper (Blue XL)
Offered by PattyBoutik
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sweater!, December 28, 2014
I ordered this in an extra large and it didn't fit as expected. It will not cover you as much as this girl in the picture. But it is still my favorite new sweater and if it came in different colors I would definitely be ordering more.

Smart Sheep 6-Pack XL Premium 100% Wool Dryer Balls (Reusable, #1 All-Natural Fabric Softener ~ Best Ranked, Great Gift)
Offered by Mama Moon Boutique
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend them!, August 15, 2014
These have helped so much! They have cut my drying time in half. I have an older dryer and would have to dry everything twice or more. Since I started using these, I rarely have to dry anything twice. I highly recommend them!

3DAZZLE® GLOW/Grape - Passive 3D Glasses - Optically Correct
3DAZZLE® GLOW/Grape - Passive 3D Glasses - Optically Correct
Offered by Dimensional Optics
Price: $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses, March 10, 2014
I purchased these for my daughter since she didn't have any 3D glasses. She really likes them and now gets to enjoy 3D movies with the rest of the family. I liked the fact that they came with a hard case and cleaning cloth which I hadn't expected at all. All in all, a great pair of 3D glasses for a reasonable price. I highly recommend if you are looking for an extra pair or two for your 3D watching.

Dance Dance Revolution Disney Grooves Includes Two Dance Mats - Nintendo Wii
Dance Dance Revolution Disney Grooves Includes Two Dance Mats - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Happy_Face :-)
Price: $199.99
11 used & new from $39.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun for the Whole Family, March 5, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this set mainly because you get two dance pads instead of one. I love being able to play with my son and dance. The Disney songs are also really fun! It helps us both be active on those days when you can't really be outside. Over all I highly recommend this. I love that I can go into the next room and let my son play by himself. I love it!

New 6 oz Stainless Steel Liquor Hip Flask - Motorcycle
New 6 oz Stainless Steel Liquor Hip Flask - Motorcycle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flask, July 11, 2011
Great little flask to take with you camping, fishing, or to just give as a gift. I purchased for my husband and he loves it!

Fisher Price Imaginext Batman Helicopter Vehicle Gift Set with Batman and Robin Figures

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Toy!, April 12, 2010
I love this little Batcopter! My son has many toys in this set and this is one of his favorites. The only thing I will say is that the propellers could be stronger. One is about to come off but that is because my little boy has stood or stat on it from time to time, so that is not the manufacturers fault. If you can get an extended warranty on it I would recommend it because kids are kids and stuff breaks from time to time. I also purchased this for ten dollars cheaper else where so it might be a good idea to shop around for it. All in all a great little toys for boys and girls because my daughter steals it when ever she can.

Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Green Lantern Jet
Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Green Lantern Jet
Offered by Your_Personal_Shopper
Price: $25.50
54 used & new from $23.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition, April 12, 2010
This is great for the DC Super Friends line, which seems to be a Batman line for the time being. Hopefully Fisher Price will add on more characters soon. Maybe Hawkgirl or Wonder Woman? But its fine if there are only guys in this line, my little girl can play with them just as much as my son. The toy itself is great however you may need to help your little one get Green Lantern into the jet. Its very durable which is all ways nice when you have very active kids. My son loves the shooting missiles. I am thinking of getting the Robing version too because this little jet is so good!

Fisher Price Imaginext Adventures - Villain Van
Fisher Price Imaginext Adventures - Villain Van
3 used & new from $149.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Villains need cars too, April 12, 2010
Is what my four year old told me. That is why we got the "Jokeromobile" as he likes to call it. The only complaint that I have is if you put the cannon in the back of the van you cannot close the back doors of the van. Joker and Penguin fit just fine one at a time though. This has not stopped my son from having hours of fun with his growing Batman Imaginext sets. I would not hesitate to purchased this as a present for a kid who loves Batman.

Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Mr. Freeze
Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Mr. Freeze
Offered by NCC LLC
Price: $16.02
59 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little add on, April 12, 2010
My son has this to go with the Batman Cave/Castle. He loves it and takes pictures of Mr. Freeze freezing various characters. The freezing chamber works great too.

Page: 1 | 2