Profile for W. K. Holton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. K. Holton RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Ac Dc Adapter Charger Power Supply Cord Plug replacement for WESTINGHOUSE HDTV LED LCD TVs P/N FSP090-DMBF1, Westinghouse Ld-3235 Model No. FSP090-DMBF1, Westinghouse HD TV LD-3285VX LD-4255VX model FSP090-DMBF1 (1 Free Usmart Euro Plug Travel Attachment with your Order)
Offered by usmart
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, January 24, 2014
Does not produce much heat. Works perfect with the DC to AC inverter in my travel trailer. The casing on the tip is almost 2 centimeters bigger than the original factory one, but it fits snug between the plastic on the TV. I thought it wouldn’t because the TV has almost no room back there, so be advised that it feels too big, but it fits nicely. I have bought similar cheap power supplies, and they burned out quickly, within a week or so. This was plugged in for almost 5 weeks straight and still worked, so it is cheap but remarkable durable.

Cohesion XP 11.2 Gaming Chair Ottoman with Wireless Audio
Cohesion XP 11.2 Gaming Chair Ottoman with Wireless Audio
Offered by Warehouse Liquidation Center
Price: $148.50
2 used & new from $125.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Chair, January 10, 2011
Not a bad chair. It is durable. The speakers sound great. I use the cable instead of the transmitter because the chair has an output jack that I can plug into my external sub woofer and make the house shake with some COD.
It is a good chair and a good foot rest when not in use. It has one draw back if you are over 5 ft 9 in...you will be to tall to rest your head. The quality of the material is great. it has a very padded surface, and no uncomfortable edges. I do wish you could change the speakes in it, but they are sewn in, so I will just have to deal. It is not that they are bad speakers, I just like to tinker. Great chair, I am sure it will last a good while. Word of advise though, the power cord is really short. I just got an old UPS (Un-interupped Power Supply) and used that so I did not have extension cords running all over my House for my dog to destroy, the UPS lasted 2 days, so that is a great thing because it shows the chair does not use very much power at all.

Dual BP1204 12-Inch 1100-Watt Illumination Bandpass Subwoofer
Dual BP1204 12-Inch 1100-Watt Illumination Bandpass Subwoofer
Offered by HPP Enterprises
Price: $152.36
35 used & new from $132.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, September 15, 2010
I have own every model of this box since it came out. (only the 12 inch ones) I have always been pleased with the quality of the box and the amount of low-mid bass that they have always produced. This system has all the looks and feel that I have come to expect out of Dual electronics. I am never disappointed with the price of their equipment. Now the bad... The speakers will burn out if you use the wrong type of amp. DO NOT use a 2 ohm output amp. The speakers will fail. U are not paying for quality speakers at all. Dual is selling a quality box with 2 cent speakers. But I can not stay away from this product line because of the price and the quality of the box. It add a great amount of metal shaking power. Just be careful and do not over power the speakers. U can not take the box apart and put better speaker in it because the port is only designed for the two 12's that come with it. The good news is that you can replace the speakers with the upgraded Dual DS from the same product line. You get a better quality speaker and you keep the great sound that this product produces, and the speakers are not very expensive to replace. If you design your system correctly this will add a tight low-mid bass that I have grown accustom to. I will by every box out of this line. I do not use the lights, they are dumb. I Put in 2 blue strobes and made this box a perfect addition to my jeep wrangler. It looks amazing on the Beach at night. ( Ladies love shiny flashy things )
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2011 5:49 PM PDT

Laptop Notebook Cool Pad w/ 3 Fans
Laptop Notebook Cool Pad w/ 3 Fans
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $5.06
6 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, March 12, 2010
It works like a cooling pad should. It keeps your laptop an inch or so off the surface it is resting on to create more air flow. It has three fans that blow air on your components and thus keeps it cooler. My laptop was running at 75 degrees F, when I was gaming or streaming to my xbox. I got the pad and now it stays around 63 degrees F. Just remember about any piece of equipment it can not get any cooler than the air around it. Just because it is cold outside and you want it 75-80 in your house, does not mean that you components do. The design is ok. I wish the lights had a switch to turn them off. The led lights are very fragile they are only secure by there ridgid wires, so getting them bent and touching the fans is easy if you place the pad on top of bulky iteams I.E a remote or a lighter.

Trimbrite T1754 Limo Tint 20""X10'Lt.Smoke "
Trimbrite T1754 Limo Tint 20""X10'Lt.Smoke "
Price: $10.83
10 used & new from $8.60

2.0 out of 5 stars No adhesive, March 4, 2010
It does not come with adhesive on anyside of the film. The instructions on and in the box say that you peel off the backing to expose the adhesive.....But there is no backing. I ended up buyin some spray adhesive and doing it the old fashion way. Not what I wanted at all. But oh well it is cheap.

Brand-X LFB450 450-Amp Fast-Batt Battery/Capacitor Combo
Brand-X LFB450 450-Amp Fast-Batt Battery/Capacitor Combo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 4, 2010
Worked like I had planned. This product did what I wanted it to do, and It has not failed yet. I am running 4k watts off of it, and it has increased my response time on my amps a lot. I use the parralel battery wirering design, and I noticed right away my Jeep's light did not dim, nor did the longer base notes increase my alternators voltage output (which will help maintain a longer alternator life) Not a bad look and the connectors it comes with are very sleek and leave plenty of room for upgrades. They have 2 holes for 2 gauge wires to fit easily, and they have an aux opening that made it easier to run my relays from. I was not expecting the change it was going to make to my electrical system. The led volage meeter is more purple than blue, so I do not use it. The compact design was perfect for my Wrangler. I only wish that it came with a bigger bottom mounting plate, the holes to mount it to the floor board are really close to the battery.

Absolute RLS125 12-VCD Automotive Relay SPDT 30/40A
Absolute RLS125 12-VCD Automotive Relay SPDT 30/40A
Price: $4.14
11 used & new from $2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars works., February 18, 2010
It works like a relay should. Turns stuff on, turns it off. has not failed once.

XO Vision DX382 Universal Car Alarm System with Two 4-Button Remotes
XO Vision DX382 Universal Car Alarm System with Two 4-Button Remotes
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, February 18, 2010
Worked like a dream. I installed it in a 93 jeep wrangler hard top. All wires are color coded and labeled correctly. All features are clearly stated and work perfectly. The only thing I can not account for is the trunk release. I do not have a trunk. The shock sensor is flawless, the sensitivity is kind of too much on max, but turning it down made it not go off with every gust of wind. It worked great with my actuators I installed and the brains fit perfectly in the spot behind the glove box, and the alarm is loud enough to hear 2 blocks away. Installation did require buying more wire. All of the door sensors are surprisingly very good quality. The remote has great range as well. I am very pleased. For the price it is more than I bargained for, I feel like I am cheating the seller.

Fusion Reactor RE-PK1120 Single 12-Inch Bass Pack Complete with 600W Amp and Wiring Harness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 16, 2010
I put this in my 93 jeep wrangler hard top, after a few modifications to the back seat, and I found that the chamber style of the wrangler made this sub and amp combo sound amazing. It really is well worth the install time. I did not use the wiring kit however. I feel the wiring kit is great just for this package, so adding other amps to it would just be a waste of time. But it does come with everything, If this is all your going to use. This company from New Zealand really has made a dependable, and not very pricey product. I love it. I have had it for a year and the sound quality has not decreased at all. It is still as smooth as when I first got it. The only bad thing i found is that the bass control knob it comes with does not work as well as a $3.00 rheostat you can get from radio shack. It basically only has 3 settings, low, mid and high. That is annoying if your like me and like to adjust it to your tastes depending on the music. I added 2 tens and this systems setting features really made it easy to adapt to making whatever ranges you need. You can not go wrong with this product.

Smittybilt JB44-RT Textured Black Tubular Rear Bumper
Smittybilt JB44-RT Textured Black Tubular Rear Bumper
Offered by Synergy Offroad
Price: $141.63
48 used & new from $122.99

4.0 out of 5 stars No hitch., February 16, 2010
The iteam shown does not come with a hitch, so do not get it if this is the reason you want it. It is a great buy though, considering the price from the dealership or other web sites. I am disappointed that the hitch does not come with it, but the price and the fact that I had a hitch is why I kept it. The workmanship is that of smithybilt, It does have quality welds and the metal used is of a quality grade. The texture look does make my jeep pop.

Page: 1 | 2