Profile for E's mommy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E's mommy RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of indoor fun, January 9, 2010
We bought this toy for my three year old son for Christmas based on a friend's suggestion. I'm so glad that we did! It didn't take him long to figure out just how hard he had to stomp on it to get it to hit the ceiling. It's a lot of fun and it's nice to have something different to play with when he is ready to take a break from his other toys.

Thomas and the Christmas Tree (Thomas & Friends) (Lift-the-Flap)
Thomas and the Christmas Tree (Thomas & Friends) (Lift-the-Flap)
by Golden Books
Edition: Board book
Price: $8.75
74 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lift the flap Thomas book, January 9, 2010
Every Christmas we get my children a Christmas book. My three year old son is WAY into Thomas right now so this book was perfect for him. The book is great. Unlike many of the other longer Thomas books out there, the story-line in this book is very appropriate for my preschooler. It is short enough to hold his attention and the flaps are great too. Totally recommend this book!

Mobi TykeLight Jr, Blue
Mobi TykeLight Jr, Blue
Offered by LC-Pals

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 22, 2009
My two and a half year old son LOVES this nightlight. We use it on the timer setting every night. It offers a perfect glow. It's also the perfect size for traveling. We will be buying another one for our daughter when she is a little older. I would definitely recommend this product!

Case Logic PDVK-10 7 to 10-Inch In-Car Portable DVD Player Case-Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, August 22, 2009
We purchased this case for our Sony 9 inch DVD player. We were headed on a seven hour car trip with our two and a half year old (and four month old) and we were desperate for a way to keep him busy :-). The case works perfectly. We decided to hang it in between the front seats in our Toyota Sienna. Even though the DVD player was not directly in front of my son he never complained about being able to view it. We had an awesome trip thanks to the DVD player and this case! I would definitely recommend it!

Lowepro Topload Zoom Mini Camera Bag (Black)
Lowepro Topload Zoom Mini Camera Bag (Black)
Offered by SANWA JP
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit!, April 24, 2008
I bought this bag for my Nikon D40 and I couldn't be happier with it. My camera fits into the bag perfectly (with the kit lens) and the extra pocket on the front is great. I thought the bag was very reasonably priced. Overall, a great buy!