$5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it
Profile for Chipmunker85 > Reviews

Browse

Chipmunker85's Profile

Customer Reviews: 97

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chipmunker85 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Fantastic Mr. Fox (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
Fantastic Mr. Fox (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
DVD ~ George Clooney
Offered by amazingwildcat
Price: $8.82
48 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie., March 28, 2016
Very different from the book, but my son loved it anyway. My seven year old is a huge Roald Dahl fan and so we read the book and watched the movie. He liked both the book and the movie. The movie adds some characters and changes the story quite a bit, but it is interesting. I like the music in the movie.

PLAYMOBIL Haunted House Play Box Building Kit
PLAYMOBIL Haunted House Play Box Building Kit
Price: $12.00
14 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 28, 2016
This is such a cute set. I bought it to set up as a display in my classroom. The mad scientist in my picture was from a different set and I took the Vampire out. It's a very cute set. My students loved it and my son desperately wanted to play with it.

Playmobil Surf Shop Play Box
Playmobil Surf Shop Play Box
Price: $14.99
14 used & new from $10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the way it looks set up, March 28, 2016
This review is from: Playmobil Surf Shop Play Box (Toy)
So cute! I love the way it looks set up. Too cute!

Fantastic Mr. Dahl
Fantastic Mr. Dahl
by Michael Rosen
Price: $6.99
80 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Roald Dahl., March 28, 2016
This review is from: Fantastic Mr. Dahl (Paperback)
I am a huge Roald Dahl fan and so I enjoyed this book, however, if you haven't read Dahl's autobiography "Boy" I would recommend reading that. This book quotes a little from it, but adds very little. This book offers a little more insight into Dahl's writing than does his autobiography. If you are a Roald Dahl fan and are looking for a quick read, I would recommend it.

Dreaming in Indian: Contemporary Native American Voices
Dreaming in Indian: Contemporary Native American Voices
by Lisa Charleyboy
Price: $11.59
54 used & new from $7.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, March 28, 2016
I would like to start off by saying I like this book. It's similar to a magazine in that it is very visual. The book has more visuals than writing. I rated it three stars because the book is advertised as being appropriate for grades 6 and up, but I would say the themes addressed are more appropriate for upper high school. I work on a reservation and hoped to find a book for my middle grade students, but there is talk of sexual abuse, prostitution, and drug and alcohol abuse that makes me reluctant to share this book in its entirety with my classes. I liked some of the art and the topics of stereotypes, but I also wish there were more articles.

Alvin & The Chipmunks: Alvin Vs. Brittany
Alvin & The Chipmunks: Alvin Vs. Brittany
DVD ~ Ross Bagdasarian Jr.
Price: $9.99
28 used & new from $5.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, March 28, 2016
My seven year old son and I both love this collection. We have the first collection and the soundtrack and it is all wonderful. I find this show to be similar in writing to the 90s cartoon and I love that. The animation took a little getting used to for me since I am a huge fan, but I love it and so does my son.

Flipped
Flipped
by Wendelin Van Draanen
Price: $6.24
436 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, December 20, 2015
This review is from: Flipped (Paperback)
I taught this book in a 7th Grade reading class, and all the students loved it! This is a very cute book. The students could relate to the characters, and there are a lot of great themes to discuss.

Leg Avenue Women's 2 Piece Classic Pink Princess Costume, Pink, Medium
Leg Avenue Women's 2 Piece Classic Pink Princess Costume, Pink, Medium
Price: Click here to see our price
7 used & new from $33.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Costume., December 20, 2015
The sleeves were a little scratchy, but the costume fit as expected. I had a hard time finding a costume that fit so I was worried about this one, but it fit and everyone loved it. I teach middle school and high school, and all the kids knew I was Princess Peach. I bought gloves, petticoat, and earrings to complete the look. The only problem was the dress was a little long. The petticoat and really high heels allowed me to wear the dress with comfort.

Martha Stewart Crafts Punch, Arctic Snowflake
Martha Stewart Crafts Punch, Arctic Snowflake
Price: $8.62
35 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Punch, December 20, 2015
Beautiful punch. My students loved using this punch to make Winter and Christmas crafts.

The Autism Checklist: A Practical Reference for Parents and Teachers
The Autism Checklist: A Practical Reference for Parents and Teachers
by Paula Kluth
Price: $13.79
64 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great information, December 20, 2015
I have a 6 year old autistic son, and I found this book to be very helpful. I plan on getting his teacher and Aide a copy of this book to help them understand more about autism.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10