Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Profile for ReviewerDave > Reviews

Browse

ReviewerDave's Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ReviewerDave RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Anchor - Under-Desk Headphone Stand Mount
The Anchor - Under-Desk Headphone Stand Mount
Offered by ElevationLab
Price: $12.50
2 used & new from $12.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is durable and flexible to hang 2 pairs of ..., April 24, 2016
Product is durable and flexible to hang 2 pairs of headphones. Once you apply it, I would let the adheisive set for a few hours. The adhesive is by 3M so you can be sure it will stick well.

Focus in Silence. Safety Ear Muffs provide the best industrial & shooting ear protection. Lightweight for best hearing protection. Shooting muffs Fits Large Adults to Kids. Best Safety ear muff!
Offered by Hayswell
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $14.87

5.0 out of 5 stars They are easy to use, April 3, 2016
These are effective noise isolating ear protection. They are easy to use, sturdy construction, and seem to be durable. As far as comfort, I have not worn them for more than 30 minutes so I cannot give any input there. They offer a great seal around the ears and are tight. For this reason, I believe that they would not be comfortable for more than an hour. My primary use for these are to protect my ears during loud chores around the house. Hope this helps.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - PlayStation 4
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - PlayStation 4
Price: $16.98
205 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars User reviews were great. 4, March 31, 2016
I purchased this for the following reasons:
1. I wanted a game that I felt would hold my interest.
2. It was on my wishlist.
3. User reviews were great.
4. Price was good that if I thought it sucked, I wouldn't care because of the price.

This game was awesome!! So many reviews here to give you the gist of of all the details of the game. I'm just glad that I could buy a game from 2013 and it play like it was just released yesterday (today is 3.31.2016). Sound stage is great, game play is great, story is phenomenal, and voice acting is spot on. This game was very similar to the Uncharted Series for PS gamers. If you like Uncharted, you should love this game. I would have to say that this game is just as good (maybe even better for some gamers) as Uncharted 3.
If you are like me and did not pick up this game back in 2013, love the Uncharted series, and don't mind spending a few bucks, get and play this game!!

Rage [Explicit]
Rage [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like EDM, this should get you movin!, March 9, 2016
This review is from: Rage [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
I personally love this song. If you like EDM/dance/party music, you should listen to the sample. Lyrics are pretty simple, beats are pretty sick. It's also a good song to mix or mash with other EDM. It has the energy and should get a crowd in a 'rage'.

Sparks
Sparks

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally hooked me..., April 11, 2015
This review is from: Sparks (MP3 Music)
I'm the 1st to review!!
Ok, so I saw this song was on 'Hot Tracks' in iTunes on my iPhone and I listened to the sample. I was hooked. I like the uptempo beat, the whistle, and the vocals. I never buy music from iTunes, so I came to AmazonMusic and made the purchase. It's the 1st song I've ever bought from Hilary Duff. It's mainstream pop, catchy, and may get you dancin' (maybe even whistling).
I hope she catches on in mainstream pop like Katy Perry, Salena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, etc.

Steve Madden Men's Nassaww Boot,Dark Brown,9 M US
Steve Madden Men's Nassaww Boot,Dark Brown,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars They have my recommendation..., March 19, 2015
I really like these boots. They come at a great price, nice style, and are pretty comfortable. I'm sure not everyone will feel the same as we all have differences in our feet. I would definitely recommend these to slim to athletic built guys. I like the zipper on the inner ankle to take the boots off instead of untying the laces.
All in all, great purchase!

PUMA Men's Tazon 5 Cross-Training Shoe,White/Tradewinds/High Risk Red,9 M US
PUMA Men's Tazon 5 Cross-Training Shoe,White/Tradewinds/High Risk Red,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, comfortable, August 30, 2014
I use these as casuals but will turn them into my workout shoes after a few months. Nice design, comfortable, and plenty of support.

PUMA Men's Puma Rebound FS 4 Mid Classic High Top Sneaker,New Navy/White,9 M US
PUMA Men's Puma Rebound FS 4 Mid Classic High Top Sneaker,New Navy/White,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 30, 2014
Nice design. Comfortable after wearing them for a while...

Stay The Night [feat. Hayley Williams Of Paramore]
Stay The Night [feat. Hayley Williams Of Paramore]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it..., July 5, 2014
I really like this song. That's why I bought it. Chances are, you like it too (if you are reading this).

iLLumiShield - Apple iPhone 5S Screen Protector & Full Body Skin Front+Back Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality (Invisible) LCD Shield - Lifetime Replacement Warranty - [3-Pack] OEM / Retail Packaging
Offered by Talkie Tech, Inc.
Price: $13.95
2 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best skin yet!, January 29, 2014
I've purchased multiple clear skins from multiple brands and this is the best one I have ever bought. I bought this for my gold 5s and am was happily surprised with the results. If you get it perfectly centered onto the phone, it is nearly undetectable that the phone has a skin on it. It protects the phone from scuffs and scratches to the back and screen and feels very comfortable to the touch. I can still fit it an external case/battery pack that I use whenever my 5s battery gets low. There are absolutely no bubbles on either side that the skin is applied. And what's nice is that there are no adhesive solvents used. You can pull off the skin at anytime. I will purchase skins from ILLumiShield for all of my future mobile devices from now on. Highly recommended!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6