Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for CAW > Reviews

Browse

CAW's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CAW RSS Feed (N.E. PA)

Page: 1 | 2
Phineas & Ferb Kwikset House Key (KW-D80)
Phineas & Ferb Kwikset House Key (KW-D80)
Offered by toolboxsupply
Price: $3.69
2 used & new from $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Cool!, May 22, 2013
My husband loved this. It is a nice size, so when it is on your keychain, it is easy to find.

CrazyOnDigital Premium Essential Accessory Kit for Zune HD. CrazyOnDigital Retail Package

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't get all the parts that you show here!, February 10, 2013
What's up with this??? I didn't get all the parts that you show. As a matter of fact the thing broke within a week. Another loss. More money wasted.

Zune Home AV Pack v2 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Zune Home AV Pack v2 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by WorldWide Distributors
Price: $8.35
27 used & new from $2.11

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, February 10, 2013
Very dissapointed. It was not what I expected. I don't even use it. What a waste of money. Oh well live and learn.

I Hate You--Don't Leave Me: Understanding the Borderline Personality
I Hate You--Don't Leave Me: Understanding the Borderline Personality
by Hal Straus
Price: $11.58
121 used & new from $5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars A big help!!!!!!, February 10, 2013
This was recommended by a therapist while I was in the hospital. Am enjoying reading it. I see that you carry a wide array of books on this matter. I am looking forward to getting them. Thanks.

Phineas & Ferb Spiral Notebook & Pen Set (1051A)
Phineas & Ferb Spiral Notebook & Pen Set (1051A)
Price: $12.26

5.0 out of 5 stars My Husband is a Nut!!!!, February 10, 2013
He loves Phineas & Ferb. And he loved this. He took it to work and everyone was asking him where he got it. Thumbs Up!!!!!!

Phineas & Ferb Schlage House Key (SC1-D80)
Phineas & Ferb Schlage House Key (SC1-D80)
Offered by Sunset Key Chains
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What's Up?????, February 10, 2013
The picture that you show is the type of key I need (Kwik). I ordered the Schlage one and when I went to have it made I was told it was the wrong style. So I returned it back in January. I still have not received a new key or a refund. What's Up????????

RC Pet Products Packable Dog Rain Poncho, Pitter Patter Pink, X-Large
RC Pet Products Packable Dog Rain Poncho, Pitter Patter Pink, X-Large
Price: $12.00
6 used & new from $8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars It is great!, February 10, 2013
I love it. I also bought one for my son's dog. Very convienant the way it folds into it's pouch. And the color and print are so cute.

Crosman American Classic Pump Air Pistol (.177)
Crosman American Classic Pump Air Pistol (.177)
Offered by Hard_To_Beat_Deals
Price: $63.09
5 used & new from $63.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work out of the box, November 30, 2010
Bought this .177 caliber Crosman pellet pistol 11/27/09; I didn't open the package to try it until a year later. Pistol will not hold an air charge. Pump it once or 10 times, the air runs out and the pistol cannot be fired. To Crosman's credit, they said they would still honor the warranty even though it was bought over 1 year ago. I am sending it back for repair tomorrow. We'll see.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2012 1:22 AM PDT

Duro-Med Waterproof Leg Cast Protector, Adult, 23 inches, Clear
Duro-Med Waterproof Leg Cast Protector, Adult, 23 inches, Clear
Price: $24.99
10 used & new from $19.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Proof your cast, May 18, 2010
Don't even waste your time with home remedies of masking tape and plastic bags. They will leak and drive you nuts. This product performed superbly; no leaks, easy to use, made showering with a cast a snap.

Sergeant York,: Last of the long hunters,
Sergeant York,: Last of the long hunters,
by Thomas John Skeyhill
4 used & new from $31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sergeant York's life and times, July 1, 2009
Not what I expected at first. First chapter covers York's heroics briefly but with sufficient detail. Book is purposely written at a juvenile level and is an easy read. Very interesting story about the mountaineer spirit and life style. Glad I bought and read the book.

Page: 1 | 2