Profile for T214T1987 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 81

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T214T1987 "Avid- Reader" RSS Feed

Dansko Women's Sabrina Oxford,Taupe/Plum Suede,38 EU/7.5-8 M US
Price: $129.95
7 used & new from $129.95

4.0 out of 5 stars So far I like them but, August 6, 2014
I have always worn dansko or sanita clogs, so when I bought this size, 38 (7.5 -8 in US) , I just thought they would be my size, but I forgot, clogs flop on the back at times....so you guesssed it ....on the right foot, when I wear thin socks, this shoe flops a little. But otherwise, I love this tennis shoe so far. I have only worn Nike vomero's for the last 10 years, so this was a change for me. Good shoe

Don't let Your Kids Kill You: A Guide for Parents of Drug and Alcohol Addicted Children
Price: $10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but...., July 31, 2014
SPOILER: loved this book until the introduction of spirituality as a religious type of experience was brought in...I was like, excuse me, is this the same book?? Otherwise, this is a good book , til like the last couple of chapters

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars SPOILER ALERT- Very good book, July 31, 2014
SPOILER ALERT: Writing was succinct and provocative. Almost as if the author experienced this type of problem/issue/....I don't know how to put it, but I was impressed. There is incest in this book at an early age.

The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2013
The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2013
by David N., M.D. Gilbert
23 used & new from $17.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, except, August 18, 2013
Like other reviewers, the font is outrageously tiny. I had to purchase a pair of reading glasses to view the material

Medications and Mother's Milk 2012: A Manual of Lactational Pharmacology
Medications and Mother's Milk 2012: A Manual of Lactational Pharmacology
by Thomas W. Hale PhD
36 used & new from $9.24

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for FNP, August 18, 2013
I work w/ well baby and primary care and I see babies that are 48 hours old and it never fails mothers ask if they cant take this or that , yet they are breast feeding. This book has been very helpful tool in that aspect of my practice

Outsunny 5' Pine Wood Outdoor Porch Swing w/ Fold Down Arm Rest
Outsunny 5' Pine Wood Outdoor Porch Swing w/ Fold Down Arm Rest

3.0 out of 5 stars Odor was rupulsive, August 18, 2013
The box the swing smelled like a mix of moth balls and cigar smoke , it made our whole house stink from the deliver location of the porch. The swing it self is nice looking, the chain set is not long enough for a porch swing on a porch, it is really for a swing set . So we had to purchase more chain . Then is still smells like moth balls 4 days after out of package.

Second Nature
Second Nature
by Alice Hoffman
Price: $12.37
167 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Started out good, then...., June 22, 2013
This review is from: Second Nature (Paperback)
It spiraled the last 1/2 of book. The ending was awful. I read it in one day, so it is a fast read. I kept thinking, this is the 3rd book I have read by this author, have I learned anything? Yes, I will never read another.

Lincoln
Lincoln
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, except, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Lincoln (Amazon Instant Video)
This movie was one of the best I portrayals of AL that I have ever seen. The only complaint, is that there was alot of GD's the curse word, which does not seem historically accurate. These individuals were educated, or at least many of them, and it is out of character for these great men of America and God, would have such limited vocabulary. Daniel Day Lewis was the best actor to play AL and he is one of the greatest actors of all time. Sally Field was also great as Mary Todd, gosh I have not seen acting like this since Kings Speech. EXCELLENT MOVIE!!!!

Love's Forbidden Flower
Love's Forbidden Flower
by Diane Rinella
Price: $10.79
28 used & new from $8.92

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected , but,, March 24, 2013
SPOILERS---This book is better than I expected, but, it is still not on the level of Flowers in the Attic or even Forbidden by Sazuma. Yet, it is unique in certain aspects. I did like the book. I felt Donovan's character was not as fleshed out as Lily's. I liked the the spin w/ the parents, I was not expecting t. I also liked Christopher's character, but, Lily not being honest w/ him is no way to build a long lasting relationship. My overall rating was a 3, I really think the book was a 3.5, but no 1/2 stars exist.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9