Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for MotWakorb > Reviews

Browse

MotWakorb's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MotWakorb RSS Feed

Anker Astro E4 Classic 13000mAh Portable Charger (2nd Generation High-Capacity External Battery Power Bank) with High-Quality LG Battery Cells
Offered by SuperSalesNY
2 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredibly solid external charger!, September 26, 2014
I honestly couldn't be happier with this battery. After a few months of use, the battery continues to perform at a very high level. I've used it for multiple charging purposes, from charging my iPhone 5S or my newer iPhone 6 Plus, to charging my iPad 3 or iPad Mini Retina. I've also charged some android phones for friends (Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 3) to verify the functionality for multiple platforms. The battery lasts a good chunk of time, charging my iPad 3 nearly to full, charging my iPad Mini Retina to full, and mutliple charges of cell phones. The included USB Micro cable is long enough but could be improved if they included a wall charger. This isn't necessarily an issue as I have a Monoprice 2.1A USB Wall Plug that does the job just fine. Charging the Astro battery is relatively quick, I've gone from an empty battery all the way to a full one overnight. Anker has won my business with a solid product, I couldn't be happier.

Corsair Vengeance  16GB (2x8GB)  DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Price: $66.99
156 used & new from $54.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Performance for the Price, June 1, 2012
I picked two sets of these up to upgrade my home PC to 32GB of RAM. At first they wouldn't run as my ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe/GEN3 needed a BIOS upgrade, but as soon as I upgraded to the latest version of the BIOS for my system (3304), everything on this RAM worked great - so chalk that up to an archaic BIOS. Once that was done, I was hitting the 1600 speeds I should see normally. Performance has been great, hitting the top level on the Windows scores. Very happy with it, the chips aren't too huge (even though those fins on the heatsinks look like they are,) people with small cases might want to beware, they are rather tall.