Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Momtotwo > Reviews

Browse

Momtotwo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Momtotwo RSS Feed (San Antonio, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
School Years Memory Keeper: Illustrations by SUSAN WINGET
School Years Memory Keeper: Illustrations by SUSAN WINGET
by Editors of Publications International
4 used & new from $94.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect school album, September 16, 2014
Exactly what I wanted! This is the nicest school memory album I have seen anywhere. It is a 12x12 with pockets in every page so you don't have to fold important papers! It has so many pages to write just about everything down from their favorites to their height each year! There are also pages for them to be creative and draw photos of themselves or mount photos and artwork. As it gets into middle and high school there are less of the "child" pages but still a pocket for each page. The front cover is a frame to put every school year photo except Pre K but there is plenty of pages for Pre K inside. The one weird thing is that it asks if the child can go potty in pre K or kinder which is a little funny. This is a spiral bound album with quality thick pages and will last a lifetime! Love it- thank you!

Versace Signature By Gianni Versace Eau-de-toilette Spray for Men, 6.70-Fluid Ounce
Price: $48.58
60 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cologne and price!, September 15, 2014
Purchased the 6.7oz for my husbands birthday in September 2014. Made sure it shipped and sold by amazon because I was slightly skeptical it was the real deal being so significantly cheaper than anywhere else! When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised- it was still in the factory shrink wrap (I inspected EXACTLY how the ones in store are wrapped to be sure)- Definitely the real thing. My husband loves versace por home and I do as well. Very sexy and stays on! THANK YOU I will be ordering more when the time comes!

Silicone Ice Pop Molds - Set of 6 - By Decodyne
Silicone Ice Pop Molds - Set of 6 - By Decodyne
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $6.99
4 used & new from $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for school lunches, September 2, 2014
I use these to make smoothies and freeze them for my kids lunches. The are easy to fill using a cup to hold them upright and the lids stay one nice and tight. My 4 year old can still open them easily. They fit diagonal in the ziploc 3 container lunch boxes if you bend the small end, but barely fit height wise with the petal shaped lids. One thing I may improve is the smoothie pops break apart inside when you try and push them up, my kids get a couple inches that stay connected at the top but the bottom half of the smoothie pop is just smoothie after trying to squeeze them up. It could be that smoothies are too think and they would stay together better with a juice? However this is not a big deal to me I love that they can get their fruit and veggies in a yummy pop for lunch!

12 Silicone Baking Cups - Cupcake Baking Cups - Non-Stick -Throw Away Your Muffin/Cupcake Pans
Offered by SlickBakeware
Price: $10.95
8 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for school lunches., September 2, 2014
Perfect for what I needed! I do not use these for baking, I use them to separate items in my girls lunches. They fit perfectly height wise in the ziplock 3 container lunch boxes. They are flexible enough so I can use them in any space but not too flimsy that the sides give. So easy to wash! Wonderful product.

THERMOS FOOGO Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Food Jar, Pink/Purple
THERMOS FOOGO Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Food Jar, Pink/Purple
Price: $17.99
15 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, October 14, 2013
Perfect for school lunches. I love this thermos better than the Minnie one we have. The lid is shaped differently and made with more of a rubbery grip. My daughter says it is easier to open at school. One thing I do to make sure the food stays warm is boil some water and fill the thermos. I let the water heat it up while I make her lunch. No leaks (make sure the lid is on straight) and it keeps her food warm. Perfect!

2" 3 SECTION FOLDING REST MAT RED/BLUE
2" 3 SECTION FOLDING REST MAT RED/BLUE

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, poor packaging, October 14, 2013
Best nap mar I've seen! It is very thick and the seams are very well constructed. It appears to be very durable however we have only been using it a couple of weeks. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because it came stuffed in a box with no packaging whatsoever. I'm not sure if it was a return item, however I did not have time to send it back for a new one so I cleaned it thoroughly with Clorox wipes. My daughter loves it and naps well at school.

pediped Flex Jaelyn Mary Jane (Toddler/Little Kid),Ruby,28 EU (11-11.5 M US Little Kid)

2.0 out of 5 stars Pediped let me down, August 30, 2012
Wow. I love pediped! That's why I didn't think twice about buying these shoes. My daughter loves anything red and sparkly! While they are a hit for her, and they are comfortable, the sparkles started coming off the first time she wore them. Kids are hard on their shoes, pediped should make them more durable. Don't waste your money.

Britax Frontier 85 Combination Booster Car Seat, Rushmore (Prior Model)
Britax Frontier 85 Combination Booster Car Seat, Rushmore (Prior Model)

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, I wanted to love this., August 2, 2012
I bought this car seat to keep my daughter in a 5 point harness as long as possible. She just recently turned 6, and I stumbled upon information that she could not continue using the LATCH system after she exceeded 40lbs. First of all this information needs to be more widely advertised! I do lots of car seat research and just now found out about it.
I have always been a loyal Britax user and huge fan. Their convertible car seats are by far the best to install and most comfortable not to mention they look new FOREVER! My old roundabout just recently expired and still looks new after 2 kids using it.
To get to the point, the Frontier is a half-fail in my opinion. The seat belt install you must use after your child reaches 40 lbs (the LATCH weight limit), and it is REALLY DIFFICULT. If your seat belt stalks are on the outside edges of the seat you must use the long belt path which is really long! To use the short belt path, the insertion points are in the back of the seat about 12in apart. I have a tahoe and the seat belt comes from the side of the back seat, so I must use the long belt path- and the seat belt is barely long enough to buckle it in, and it is not even a rock solid install. So sadly I decided to switch the frontier into high back booster mode. You can still use the LATCH to secure the booster, and the seat belts to secure your child (a side note, switching this to and from harness mode/booster mode takes an act of a higher power). When I secured this in my car, I sat my daugher in it to get the right fit. Wow how bad it was. She is SIX! Well over the height and weight limit for booster mode. The lap belt sat partly on her stomach- which is a no-no it is supposed to sit low on the hips. This is because the lap belt guide is too high up on the seat! When researching any seat that you will use as a booster, look for the ones that keep the lap belt as low as possible (the Graco Turbo works nicely for me). Also, she happened to lean to the side and when she sat back I noticed the shoulder part of the seat belt did not retract on its own, it left a huge gap between her chest and the seat belt! After more inspection I came to the conclusion that the headrest cover actually covers up the shoulder belt guides! You can see this from the picture. This is a horrible design flaw because the cover is quite thick and stiff and caused enough friction on the seat belt to keep it from retracting on its own! It is rediculous to think that your child will not lean over to pick something up while riding in the car. Major, major flaw from Britax.
I agree with the reviews that say this car seat is safe, however isn't the safest car seat the one that you can use correctly every time? There are so many ways this one can be used wrong, especially once your child reaches the LATCH weight limit. Yes it is rated high in crash test ratings, but so are many other seats.
I spoke with Britax about all these issues, and while I still love the company, I think this seat is NOT a good booster seat. The 5 point is great until your child reaches 40lbs, but if I had known all this information I would have never spent this kind of money on a seat. I had to go buy a high back booster now.
I wish I had read a review like this before I purchased. If you can find a place to try this out in your car, try the install using the seat belt, and also try booster mode. Make sure this will work for you and you can get the life out of it. I can not and I'm very dissapointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2012 6:06 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than grocery bags..., May 7, 2012
Ok I agree these are not cheap. However it seems some people are using the liners while also using the potette on top of a public potty? The liners are ONLY needed when you can not get to an actual potty. I love the potette and the bags. I use the potette when on the go, for her to sit on in public restrooms. When we are unable to get to a potty in time or at a place that has porta-potty's (ick) I use the bags. Therefore the pack of 30 bags lasts me several months. I tried to skate by cheaper by using grocery bags like some of the reviews stated. Have they actually tried them? They get holes all the time and even placing a paper towel inside is not going to stop pee from coming out. Much less smell if they decide they need to let something else go too.... Sometimes you can't get right to a trash can either, so having these potette liners is well worth it. They seal up completely with an easy tie. Keep the smell and the pee completely contained so you never have to worry about leaks or odors. WELL WORTH IT. And yes, you still save much more than if you were buying diapers! It's not long until your toddler is better at holding till you can get to a real potty with the pottete. Just don't use the liner on it at that point! And the review about sanitizing the bottom... ok I'm not completely against you here, I am a total germophobe, but the part of this potty that they sit on does not touch the part that touches the toilet seat or the floor. It folds into itself so the dirty touches the dirty and the clean stays clean. If you must, carry it in a bag. And as always, just wash their hands after they go!
I am 100% satisfied with the potette and the liners, and this is my second child so I have had lots of experience with other portable options. This is the one I always reccomend!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2016 5:25 PM PDT

Melissa & Doug Slice and Scoop Sundae Set
Melissa & Doug Slice and Scoop Sundae Set
4 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids LOVE it!, February 28, 2012
My daughter got to pick out a toy at the toy store and this is what she picked! It is the cutest thing. The scoop uses a magnet to "scoop" the ice cream and then with a push of the lever it places the ice cream- like a real ice cream scoop. My 5 year old thinks it's the coolest thing. Plus they can cut the strawberry and the banana in half which she loves too. All the dishes and fruit are made from real wood except the scooper part of the scoop. The ice cream and toppings are made of plastic but very well made. The toppings are more like a rubbery plastic. My one year old also loves this toy and keeps her entertained for a while.
My 5 year old got to take a toy to kinder one day for toy day and she said all the kids were lining up to play with it and she hardly got to play with it at all! This is also a great price. The toy store wanted $30 (but luckily they had it mis-marked so I got it for $20).
I personally don't see a ton of educational value to this but they can practice following directions by taking your order and making it specifically how you ask. We have fun with that game.
I think for their birthdays I am going to get the other ice cream set with the cones to go with this!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5