Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for D. Roekcer > Reviews

Browse

D. Roekcer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Roekcer "Your Mom" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Princess Academy
Princess Academy
Price: $5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, March 20, 2016
This review is from: Princess Academy (Kindle Edition)
A good read! I spent my spring break reading it so it was quick too. I would recommend it to a friend for sure. My 7 year old daughter expressed interest as well.

Monster High Big Girls Character T Shirt (XL (14/16))
Monster High Big Girls Character T Shirt (XL (14/16))

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves her Monster High shirt. However, ..., July 3, 2015
My daughter loves her Monster High shirt. However, after the first wash it shrank considerable. So it fit right, but only for the first day. If I were to buy it again, I would get 2 sizes bigger and let her drown in it until it was washed.

Dyson DC26 Multi floor compact canister vacuum cleaner - Refurbished
Dyson DC26 Multi floor compact canister vacuum cleaner - Refurbished

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this vacuum cleaner, July 2, 2014
LOVE this vacuum cleaner! It works great when I move from our hard wood, tile, and rugs. There's a setting on the bottom of the vacuum that you can pop in and out to use on carpets vs. hard floors. I don't know why some of the other reviewers have such hate for this thing. I am about to bury my broom in the backyard. I LOVE THIS THING.

West Blvd Womens Tokyo Over The Knee Thigh High Boots
West Blvd Womens Tokyo Over The Knee Thigh High Boots
Price: $9.95 - $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird fit, December 31, 2013
I don't have the skinniest calves on the planet, and the boot did fit. I just didn't like the way they looked with skinny jeans. I suppose if I believed that leggings were pants I would not have returned them.... but leggings are not pants so the boots had to go.

Fashion Corner Womens Layering Cap Sleeve Tee (Large, Sand)
Fashion Corner Womens Layering Cap Sleeve Tee (Large, Sand)
Offered by My Fashion Corner

4.0 out of 5 stars nice for the price, July 22, 2013
Down East has these types of shirts as well as Mod Bod, and they all pretty much fit the same way for me. I don't like how Down East uses elastic for the collar and sleeves because over time it stretches out and then bunches up. That being said, the shirts fits me nicely but after about a month they started getting holes in the armpits. Maybe it's because I am wearing them too much, but I did kind of expect it to hold up. Because I can sew it's not that big of a deal, I'll just fix it.

Brother PT-1280SR P-touch Electronic Labeling System
Brother PT-1280SR P-touch Electronic Labeling System
10 used & new from $12.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 6, 2013
I'm kind of a nerd and really love labeling things. This product makes it easier and neater. I suggest buying it.

Dollhouse Women's Trick Platform Pump,Red,6.5 M US
Dollhouse Women's Trick Platform Pump,Red,6.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars They are wedges! :), April 19, 2013
These fit perfectly, I wear an 8 they are an 8. I see no residual glue on the shoe as a previous review wrote. They are heels so of course they aren't going to be comfortable for long periods of time, but with that being said, I am an avid shoe lover, and they are comfortable for more than 40 paces so I'm good :)

Dahlia Women's 100% Merino Wool Pashmina Scarf - Spring Butterfly Blossom Tree
Dahlia Women's 100% Merino Wool Pashmina Scarf - Spring Butterfly Blossom Tree
Offered by Dahlia Jewels
Price: $57.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 28, 2011
My husband got me this scarf for Christmas and I will tell you it was my favorite gift! It is absolutely beautiful! The material is very soft and the scarf is the right length to tie it in several different styles (which I love doing). When I wear it I feel like a million bucks :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2012 3:55 PM PDT

Into The Abyss
Into The Abyss
Price: $8.90

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the better Hypocrisy Albums, March 1, 2011
This review is from: Into The Abyss (MP3 Music)
I just read some of the lower rated reviews. I find that this makes me interested in writing my own.

A good deal of the lower reviews complain that Into the Abyss is too heavy, hard, or not what they are use to. They are right. Abducted is fantastic and stays interesting, but if you are looking for a CD to just kick your butt, this is it. For someone that really enjoys Hypocrisy's first 2 albums this is a must buy. The sound is more death metal, and the riffs are repetitive. This works with the vocals well. Hypocrisy has a nice blend of high pitched screaming, and deep growls are just right for this kind of music.

From the album art with the skull and pentegramish design in the background, it reconnects the well viewed fan a connection to the Death Metal past. If you like a more melodic sound, stay way. From beginning to end this a truly a plat from the past, and something they haven't done since. Anyone wanting something in your face, with screaming solos and vocals should give this a chance. This is one of my favorite albums.

Ur Jordens Djup
Ur Jordens Djup
7 used & new from $11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to Basics, February 1, 2011
This review is from: Ur Jordens Djup (Audio CD)
After more then a year I finally get this Cd. I have had it on my to get list when it came out, but priorities change.

A good deal of the reviews here on Amazon discuss how this is darker, and heavier then the last few albums. To be honest, you can't argue with this logic completely. The "single" or video that came off this Album Nedgang, is dark, heavy and filled with deep beats. Seriously, I could go out and raid and pillage after listening to this song. However, this is the darkest song in the album though.

This is not to say the rest of Ur Jordens Djup sounds like Nattfodd, but the quick rythms of past albums comes back with the support of the keyboard orchestrating, and synthing accordion effects ect. I found the keyboard connects me to past work, and staying very Finntroll, while trying something different. It works. As the keyboards and guitars sound, at times heavier and darker, the vocalist, Mathias Lillmans, takes what is Finntroll and brings it to the next evolutionary level. To be honest, this album reminds me more of the earlier EP's then Nattford, which people are more familiar with.

Over all if you are interested in Finntroll this is not a bad place to start. And for the long time listener, you will love the sounds and vocals of some of Finntroll's earlier work coming back. I haven't heard there most current release, but I hope it continues the trend of Ur Jordens Djup.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3