Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Ashley > Reviews

Browse

Ashley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ashley RSS Feed

Rimmel Provocalips 16hr Kissproof Lipstick, Kiss Me You Fool, 0.14 Fluid Ounce
Rimmel Provocalips 16hr Kissproof Lipstick, Kiss Me You Fool, 0.14 Fluid Ounce
Price: $6.15
9 used & new from $6.15

3.0 out of 5 stars The way it dries feels like paint on your lips, June 5, 2015
Very Very bright! The way it dries feels like paint on your lips, however, this is the staying power. Smudges on teeth easily until dry. Personally, my lips feel too dry wearing this and I wouldn't buy it again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, April 28, 2015
This ring wears well, however the color of the stone is a little too people in my opinion. After not quite a year, one stone has fallen out. I do wear it daily stacked with my wedding set and I've had no trouble with tarnishing. I didn't think I would like the width but it is extremely thin and comfortable. Great for stacking! This was my mother's ring alternative since we plan to have more.

Crayola Washable Kids Paint set of 10 Bottles (2 fl oz/59mL)
Crayola Washable Kids Paint set of 10 Bottles (2 fl oz/59mL)
Offered by AAA Perfect Buys
Price: $7.24
50 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wipe clean with a baby wipe!, April 28, 2015
After finger painting with my 20 month old, clean up was so easy! I didn't even have to take him to the sink! I was able to wipe him clean with a baby wipe leaving no residue or even stained skin!

Generic Compatible Ink Cartridges XL Replacement for Epson T200 (5xBlack, 2xCyan, 2xMagenta, 2xYellow, 11-Pack)
Offered by Ink_Cartridge_Supply
Price: $10.90
36 used & new from $6.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Iffy at first, March 16, 2015
It took a few times cleaning the nozzle head after installing these for the print quality to improve but they seem to be doing well now.

Sterling Silver Ring Round Cubic Zirconia CZ Ring 2.1 ct.tw - Nickel Free Engagement Wedding Ring

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, but . . ., July 18, 2011
This is an astonishing ring! It served as my engagement ring until I could wear my set after the wedding. I got tons of compliments, from people I worked with to women passing me in the grocery store. I love the design; everyone thought it was real! I have now been wearing the ring for 5 months and I wear it daily. I don't shower with it on but I do wear it to swim or wash my hands and also to sleep. The band, to my surprise, has not tarneshed at all. It does, however, scratch fairly easy. Luckily, you can't see that unless you look at the back of the band(your palm). After 5 months, it has held up well for the price, though it doesn't sparkle quite as much (no longer looks real).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2012 5:21 AM PDT

Sterling Silver Eternity Band in Size 10
Sterling Silver Eternity Band in Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, July 18, 2011
This is an exceptional value! If you go to the Ashmil website, this ring lists for $199! It is beautiful and I can't wait for my wedding to get here so that I can wear it!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2011 9:31 AM PST