Profile for Ashley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ashley RSS Feed

Sterling Silver Ring Round Cubic Zirconia CZ Ring 2.1 ct.tw - Nickel Free Engagement Wedding Ring

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, but . . ., July 18, 2011
This is an astonishing ring! It served as my engagement ring until I could wear my set after the wedding. I got tons of compliments, from people I worked with to women passing me in the grocery store. I love the design; everyone thought it was real! I have now been wearing the ring for 5 months and I wear it daily. I don't shower with it on but I do wear it to swim or wash my hands and also to sleep. The band, to my surprise, has not tarneshed at all. It does, however, scratch fairly easy. Luckily, you can't see that unless you look at the back of the band(your palm). After 5 months, it has held up well for the price, though it doesn't sparkle quite as much (no longer looks real).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2012 5:21 AM PDT

Sterling Silver Eternity Band in Size 10
Sterling Silver Eternity Band in Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, July 18, 2011
This is an exceptional value! If you go to the Ashmil website, this ring lists for $199! It is beautiful and I can't wait for my wedding to get here so that I can wear it!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2011 9:31 AM PST