Profile for Menace > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Menace RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Pull Me Down
Pull Me Down
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars He's amazing, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Pull Me Down (MP3 Music)
I have been a fan of Mikky Ekko way before he appeared with Rihanna on the Grammy's. His voice is amazing, I could listen to him all day. We have yet to see the best of this incredibly talented guy.

Let Live and Let Ghosts
Let Live and Let Ghosts
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Give it a listen!, January 4, 2013
They are a band that hasn't had much recognition. I saw them in concert and was pleasantly surprised. With the incorporation of the piano, each song is fun and catchy.

DIY2K
DIY2K
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Blah, January 4, 2013
This review is from: DIY2K (MP3 Music)
Tired. Not worth it. I really couldn't get into this. It was free so I took a chance but it was definitely a waste of space on my ipod.

The World From The Side Of The Moon
The World From The Side Of The Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have!, January 4, 2013
I am not typically the type to purchase music from reality tv. However, Phillip Phillips is the exception. I bought the album on a whim due to its great price. I had sampled it a time or two prior to my purchase but I wasn't too interested. Seeing that it had dropped to $3.99, I gave in. I am so happy that I did. His voice is great and the sound of the album is like a mix between Mumford and Sons and Dave Matthews. It's great! Every song is well worth it. I think this is the only the beginning of a good thing. The best is yet to come!!

Southern Air
Southern Air
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellowcard is back!, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Southern Air (MP3 Music)
I thought for sure Yellowcard was never going to come back with something that I would not only buy but actually LIKE! I bought their first album and their stuff after that was so-so. Southern Air is a deep, emoitional, exciting album. I am happy I purchased it, it has renewed my love for the band and their music.

The Wombats Proudly Present...This Modern Glitch
The Wombats Proudly Present...This Modern Glitch
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 20, 2012
I had never really listened to The Wombats. My first real taste of them was from the song Jump Into The Fog. I was instantly hooked. The song not only had me laughing but I was singling along! I love this album and find myself wanting to listen to it at least once a day. The sound is great, the lead singer has a unique voice that I just cant get enough of.

Moth's Wings
Moth's Wings
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tear!, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Moth's Wings (MP3 Music)
The first time I ever heard this song was through many hours of streaming on Pandora. The vocals caught my attention and I almost cried from how deep the song hit me. Love it. Can't get enough of Passion Pit.

Ceremonials
Ceremonials

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Ceremonials (MP3 Music)
I really like Florence's voice. The album is great from one song to the next. It's one of those albums that you listen to over and over and find something that you like about it again and again.

#3 [Explicit]
#3 [Explicit]
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, November 5, 2012
This review is from: #3 [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
I have loved The Script ever since I first heard their first single "Before The Worst" and I have been a dedicated fan. Science and Faith is an amazing album and I wasn't sure if #3 would be the same. It's amazing! It has shown how much the band has grown and matured. Success hasn't kept them from staying true to their sound. I haven't stopped listening and I am already anticipating album #4.

My Head Is An Animal
My Head Is An Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 6, 2012
This review is from: My Head Is An Animal (MP3 Music)
This band is awesome. I sampled it three times before finally deciding to purchase. I am pleasantly surprised by it. Every single song is amazing. The two lead vox fit perfectly together. Do buy it!

Page: 1 | 2