Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Alex > Reviews

Browse

Alex's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alex RSS Feed (NEW ORLEANS, LA)

Qpets 6-Meal Automatic Pet Feeder
Qpets 6-Meal Automatic Pet Feeder
Offered by Daily Drops
Price: $39.95
13 used & new from $39.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 7, 2015
Bit of a learning curve for resetting the week but my cat is all about it.

Catit Design Senses Fountain with Water Softening Cartridge, 3L
Catit Design Senses Fountain with Water Softening Cartridge, 3L
Price: $24.99
8 used & new from $20.15

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like the filter is a little "floaty" under the fountain ..., June 7, 2015
I feel like the filter is a little "floaty" under the fountain bit. But it's quiet and works amazing. My cat/dogs love it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2015 12:12 PM PDT

Totoro Inspired - Totoro Head Vinyl Wall Decor Decal (Custom, Medium)
Totoro Inspired - Totoro Head Vinyl Wall Decor Decal (Custom, Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 7, 2015
Adorable; prompt delivery

Compact Style 3D Blue Cat Contact Lens Carrying Case Travel Kit Tweezers, Solution Bottle, Mirror and Twist Cap Lens
Offered by JAVOedge

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 7, 2015
Super cute; prompt delivery.

The Dark Side of Disney
The Dark Side of Disney
by Leonard Kinsey
Price: $13.46
43 used & new from $5.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of Meh, December 10, 2013
I like the writing style. And I appreciate Disney guide books that don't assume you have children. But, some of the tips seem like common sense to me. I don't know if it's because I've been to Disney World more more times then I can count, or I was in the college program and just being social with cast members or frequent visitors can give you access to this information.

A huge portion of the second half seems devoted to stories about sneaking into the Utilidors which didn't thrill me. As a CM in Magic Kingdom I've seen people getting kicked out for being in restricted areas and I was asked for my employee ID almost every time I was in the utilidors when I wasn't in costume. I might be a stick in the mud about this in particular but CM's don't want to be bothered by "tourists" back stage. A lot of them (especially during peak hours) have been at work being magical for very long hours the last thing they're worried about it people wandering around what amounts to pretty ordinary and blah backstage area. That being said the managers will not hesitate to check your credentials if they see you in normal clothing.

Honestly, ever if you're a straight visitor I would recommend pairing this with "Queens in the Kingdom". It's a guide book for the LGBT community but I find it gives honest/comprehensive reviews or rides and hotels for an adult audience. Between this book and that one a first timer at Disney would be well taken care of.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 27, 2012
I got the Gameboy way faster then I had expected. It is exactly as described and works perfectly. I love it and can't wait to get some new games. :-D

The Boondock Saints - Unrated (Two-Disc Special Edition)
The Boondock Saints - Unrated (Two-Disc Special Edition)
DVD ~ Willem Dafoe
Offered by BOOKS-FOR-EVERYBODY
Price: $16.95
14 used & new from $2.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome film, disappointing dvd., June 1, 2006
I love the Boondock Saints. It's funny and action packed all at once. Naturally, when the special edition came out I jumped right on it. But, upon viewing it I realized the only thing extended in the "unrated" edition were the fight scenes. I figured they'd put in all the "deleted scenes" from the special features. I was very disappointed in that. I can't see a glaring difference between the rated/unrated editions. I'm just as happy with my first version, the only thing they seem to make better is the box the dvd comes in.