Industrial Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now Tikes
Profile for Cynthia > Reviews

Cynthia's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cynthia RSS Feed

5.0 out of 5 stars This funny yet slightly serious show could have a very positive ..., January 22, 2015
This review is from: Cocked (Amazon Instant Video)
This funny yet slightly serious show could have a very positive future if Amazon continues to produce this show. The main characters represent the different sides of family that we all have and love.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Deal!, August 8, 2011
I received my package before the expected date in good condition. I absolutely love this camera! It is my first Digital SLR and I haven't had any problems with it. It's very easy to use and has so many features. The accessories that this package comes with are also amazing! I got this package just before I went to Paris and everything came in handy while I was there. If you are looking at getting a SLR camera I highly recommend the Canon Rebel T3i and if you want accessories this is great package for that.
The bag only fits the two lenses, camera, filters, and spare batteries but for starting out it's not bad. Unless you plan on carrying everything, like the small tripod and lens attachments, at once the bag works. I don't think I'll be getting a bigger one any time soon.