ARRAY(0xa253206c)

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

boo1 RSS Feed

TP-LINK TL-WR740N  Wireless N150 Home Router,150Mpbs, IP QoS, WPS Button
TP-LINK TL-WR740N Wireless N150 Home Router,150Mpbs, IP QoS, WPS Button
Price: Click here to see our price
112 used & new from $7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars great customer service!, April 24, 2012
I was worried when I first read the instruction because I couldn't really do what it said since I only have a laptop, so I contacted the company via e-mail and I've got the instruction right away. Victoria was very patient with me and went though with me a few times until I finally got a connection. The response was very quick and she gave me detailed instructions every time. The product itself is a great buy, too. I have no bad experience with connection nor it is anymore slower than the cable connection. I'm impressed with the customer service and the product for this price. Plus I love how it looks. I hooked it on the wall in between my desk and the wall and even I don't always see it, it's looking slim and neat instead of just hanging out with the cables. Thank you Victoria, for your wonderful service!

WHITE2NITE, The Natural Tooth Whitening Pen
WHITE2NITE, The Natural Tooth Whitening Pen
Offered by robnzak
Price: $36.00

1.0 out of 5 stars not sure if it's doing something.., December 28, 2011
I don't know about others who are using this product but it's not working for me. I've been using this every morning and night for over 2 weeks and not even a little bit of change I see. If someone know better way to make it work, I'd love to know. I'm using it as it said in the direction and I actually spend more time drying upper and lower teeth separately. I don't think I would recommend it to anyone.