Profile for Stephanie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephanie RSS Feed

Handstitched Kells Journal - Chi Rho
Handstitched Kells Journal - Chi Rho

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning!, April 2, 2012
I love this journal. The embossed cover is what really impresses me. The details are so clear and precise, it's absolutely beautiful. I also like the stitched binding, it adds a nice touch. Only thing I would have prefered is thinner/more lines to write in, they seem a tad large. Other than that minor inconvenience to preference, perfection!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars flattering and comfortable, April 2, 2012
I've had a pair of baggy snowboard pants for about 7 years, and I was excited to get these new "women's fit" style pants. They flatter and are form fitting without being tight. The interior is soft, comfortable, and durable. Only thing that I would have liked to have seen are bigger/more pockets, but that tends to be common among women's pants in general.

Body Accentz® Belly Button Ring Navel Body Jewelry Dangle Waist Chain 14 Gauge PP121
Offered by JKL NOVELTIES
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars unique and flattering, April 2, 2012
Chain is delicate and can twist easily. It seems like it might break if you are too active . It's pretty much just for show, and i only wear it at the beach. The dangling jewels add a lovely touch. The chain itself is adjustable and can tighten up to about 30 inches, so it rests on your hips.(You can just cut off any extra chain). This chain is beautiful and very attractive. You will get lots of compliments!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2012 6:05 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!, April 2, 2012
This is one of the most unique belly button rings I've ever seen. It circumferences my belly button, which compliments it perfectly! The stones add a really nice touch as well. Comfortable even under tighter clothing. Good quality and fast shipping!

Finulite - The End to Cellulite, AM/PM Cellulite Cream (2 - 4 oz tubes)
Finulite - The End to Cellulite, AM/PM Cellulite Cream (2 - 4 oz tubes)
Offered by Simply Skin
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars helps reduce severe cellulite, March 10, 2012
I am 18 years old, and I have had cellulite since I was 13. I am not overweight, and I was devastated to see my body ravaged with this cellulite problem at such a young age. I considered my cellulite a 7 on a scale of 1-10. Since using this product, I can confidently say that this product has greatly reduced my cellulite. It is very smooth to apply and smells nice. It also absorbs quickly into the skin. This product will probably give faster results to those with less severe cellulite, but those of you with more severe cases of cellulite will also see results if you stay consistent. I am on my second month supply of finulite, and I am happy so far with the results. I can see my cellulite gradually decreasing. I now consider my cellulite a 3-4. This is not a miracle lotion and needs time and dedication to work. It does work. Note: I have not increased amount of excercise since beginning use of this product, but I'm sure it will help boost your results. It can't hurt!
I truly recommend getting this product if you are struggling with cellulite, it will definitely help. It is by far the most effective cellulite cream out there! :)

Sexy Rio Brazilian Back Halter Top String Bikini with Clear Jewels
Sexy Rio Brazilian Back Halter Top String Bikini with Clear Jewels

3.0 out of 5 stars one size doesn't fit all, March 4, 2012
Beautiful bikini, however I recommend only purchasing this item if you are size small or xsmall. The description says this bikini fits most S,M, and L sizes. I am a size medium and both the top and bottom were too small. Definitely NOT for busty women. There are also no cups inside the top, and it is thinly lined. Overall this bikini is very attractive and definitely worth the price but it will only fit very petite women!