Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for C. Trig > Reviews

Browse

C. Trig's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Trig RSS Feed

Black/Red Money Clip Bi-fold Leather Wallet By DesignSK
Black/Red Money Clip Bi-fold Leather Wallet By DesignSK
Offered by DesignSK
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great slim wallet!, January 14, 2011
This wallet is slim, stylish, and convenient! I've been looking for a slim money clip for a while, and for this price, I had to give it a try. I'm happy to say that I'm not disappointed at all. I barely feel the wallet when I put it in my back or front jeans pocket. There are, however, only two pockets for cards, but you could either fit a couple more in the pockets or just slide the rest in behind your money on the clip. Overall, a great choice if you're looking for something slim and inexpensive.

PROS
-Stylish
-Very slim

CONS
-Two card pockets
-Clip may slide around once in a while

Saitek Eclipse Keyboard ( PZ30AU )
Saitek Eclipse Keyboard ( PZ30AU )
5 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, April 17, 2008
I highly recommend this keyboard for all gamers and just computer users in general. It has lasted me quite a while now and it still lights up well. There's only one problem with it, however, but this may just be this particular keyboard. At times (not often, maybe two-three times before), the USB cable would stop working and the keys wouldn't work at all. The power is on because the blue light is on, but I cannot type anything. This is the only issue I see with this product and I'm sure for many others, this problem wouldn't occur often at all.

The best part about this keyboard is the silence from typing. These keys are incredibly quiet, which is especially nice since I hate hearing keyboard 'clicking' sounds.

Logitech Precision PC Gaming Headset ( 980231-0403 )
Logitech Precision PC Gaming Headset ( 980231-0403 )
5 used & new from $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros and Cons, April 17, 2008
These headphones are difficult to explain, especially when I hear a lot of complaints about them. It really depends on who you buy them from, perhaps.

Pros: The sound quality is great, the headset/microphone quality is smooth and my friends on Ventrilo can hear a big difference (better). Perhaps it's not as good as the top-of-the-line headphones, but for the price, it's absolutely worth it (I got mine refurbished). The headphones themselves are fairly comfortable for a while and they fit most ears. Your ears may feel a bit warm after wearing them for hours.

Cons: Okay, so I've had these headphones for some months now and they worked perfectly. Just recently, they started to break apart. Yes, break apart. The foam padding fell apart, followed by the microphone side, revealing all of the cords. I have to pop them back into place on a daily basis which takes about 5-10 minutes because it's very frustrating and complicated.

Overall, I suggest this item if you're a fairly active gamer, but they might disappoint some people.

Sound quality: 4/5
Microphone quality: 4/5
Durability: 2/5
Comfort: 3/5

Stereo Earbud Headphone for Apple iPod nano/ iPod mini/ iPod video/ iPod shuffle

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, April 17, 2008
The item that is given to you is not at all what the picture is. You expect the quality iPod earphones, but what you get are cheap imitations. For $5, it's definitely worth it, but with the shipping, it costs nearly $10. I never used the earphones because they were terrible and fell apart the next day. I never bothered returning them because they aren't worth my time.

If you want cheap, temporary earphones, I don't even suggest this. There are much better earphones that cost about the same for a better quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, April 17, 2008
I bought these a while back and they've lasted quite a long time. I use them mainly for personal magic, just practicing flourishes and whatnot, so I use them quite often. You can never go wrong with Bicycle cards, I highly recommend these cards!