Profile for Mystery Buff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mystery Buff RSS Feed (Pittsburgh, PA)

Tech Armor Apple iPhone 5/5c/5s High Defintion (HD) Clear Screen Protectors -- Maximum Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy [3Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $6.95
7 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the best, March 2, 2014
I will never use another screen protector again. I have been doing this a while (since iPad 1 and iPhone 3) and Tech Armor is the easier one to install. The only error is me not getting all the dust off. Very few bubbles and easy to rearrange (before completely on) if you see it is going to be crooked. Once it is on, it is on for the life of the item. I have never had to reinstall one. They have a customer forever!

Beneath the Well of Souls, the Fight for the Lost Treasures of the Great Temple of Jerusalem
by Richard C. Waring
Price: $19.95
21 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, January 4, 2011
Loved the book. Very intriguing. I was hooked from the beginning. Mr. Waring's writing is very smooth. The booked flowed well and never had a dull moment. Once I started it, I did not want to put it down. Fans of this genre will not be disappointed. I look forward to reading more from this author. I have already recommended it to several friends.

Wild Goose Chase (A Quilting Mystery)
Wild Goose Chase (A Quilting Mystery)
by Terri Thayer
Price: $10.57
116 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, October 3, 2008
I love cozy mysteries. I am always looking for new authors. I was so excited to stumble upon this series; however, after I began reading, I was extremely disappointed. I am certainly not a prude, but I definitely didn't appreciate the sex stuff just to be put in for sex. Half the time I thought I was reading a cheap Harlequin romance novel. I felt Dewey was acting like an over-sexed teenager. I'm sorry, but if there was a murder hanging over my head the last thing I would be thinking of is having sex. If you can get through the first 158 pages, the childish love-sick "when are we going to jump in the sack again" behavior lessens. The mystery wasn't bad. I did figure out who the killer was. It really wasn't too hard because I felt there were only two suspects. I would not read another book in this series though. I felt there was too much time spent on the physical relationship and not enough on the mystery. I would have quit reading after the first 50 pages, but I spent $11 on the book so I figured I might as well finish it.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2012 10:15 AM PDT