Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for Joe > Reviews

Browse

Joe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joe RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Vaultz Locking Garage Box, 10 x 7.75 x 7.25 Inches, Silver Treadplate (VZ00715)
Vaultz Locking Garage Box, 10 x 7.75 x 7.25 Inches, Silver Treadplate (VZ00715)
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent box!, June 3, 2015
This is an excellent box. The combination is easy to program, it has nice lining, and just feels solid in general.

52MM Lens adapter Ring for Canon PowerShot SX500 IS SX510 HS Digital Cameras + Premium Magicfiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does work BUT it permanently becomes a part of your camera, February 27, 2014
This does exactly what it says it will: allow you to attach any 52mm filter to your cam. However, from what I can tell, it will never come off without some damage being done to the camera. Or at least I'm afraid that's what will happen if I tried.

Pros:
- The ring itself does feel very high quality and not cheap or "plastic-ey"
- My infrared filter screwed in easily and without any hiccups

Cons:
- Just as I said above. Once you snap in it, it'll be with the camera for its life

I took a pic of it on my 510 in the user photos area. Oh, one more thing: you will need to invest in a UV filter because the default Canon lens cap won't fit in this ring. Keep that in mind.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Inuyasha Season 3 Repackage
Inuyasha Season 3 Repackage
DVD ~ Moneca Stori
Price: $14.96
30 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No Frills InuYasha Season 3, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Inuyasha Season 3 Repackage (DVD)
There's not too much to say. You get five discs containing the entirety of season 3, in both English and Japanese.

Yes, the discs are bland, and the DVD case is flimsy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes It's Fake - But - It Does Work!, August 22, 2010
I was pretty angry when I discovered that this thing is NOT the genuine article but rather a Chinese third-party device. However, my controller connects to it and stays connected without any problems.

Here's how to set it up:

1. Go to Device Manager
2. Select the "Unknown Device"
3. Choose to update the driver under the Driver tab
4. Choose the 'Browse for a driver' (not the exact words but close)
5. Tell it that you want to pick from the list of device drivers
6. Choose the "Microsoft Common Controller for Windows Class" option
7. Pick the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver
8. Enjoy

This is how I set it up under Windows 7 x64. Other versions of Windows may differ. So far I haven't experienced any problems or issues. Both Devil May Cry 4 and Grand Theft Auto IV, along with all of my emulators work superbly with it.

However, I do plan on getting the real deal. I don't trust this thing to keep working very long.
Comment Comments (53) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2015 3:39 PM PDT

Zeikos ZE-FLK37 37mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
Zeikos ZE-FLK37 37mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
Offered by DavisMAX
Price: $12.00
4 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Lens Filters!, July 9, 2010
PROS:
> Exceptional price for three filters
> FLD filter gives a nicer feeling to pictures
> CPL filter gives a clearer look to pictures
> UV filter helps keep my lens clean
> Comes with a nice little pouch to store them in

CONS:
> Filters were dirty when I opened the box
> The metal housings are very, very cheaply made. One wrong move and they can get stripped or worn down

I have to say, these are actually decent filters, despite their cheap price. I especially love the CPL filter. I was sure it would just be like a dark screen but it proved me wrong. I was able to get a very nice sky/cloud combo. The other filters are nice too. I love looking through the FLD. Makes reality a lot more colorful!

Overall, I love this set and I'd definitely buy it again. I'd just wish I could get some clean lenses next time.

SANOXY Bluetooth USB 2.0 Micro Adapter Dongle
SANOXY Bluetooth USB 2.0 Micro Adapter Dongle
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $4.99
3 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Junk!, March 20, 2010
I got two of these little buggers. Both are just plain ol' piles. Why? Because:

- 4/5 times I connected them, they didn't work. Their message said that Windows disabled them because they reported problems.
- If I DID get anything to connect to it, the devices would "bounce" so to say. They'd connect, then immediately be rejected.

I'm not too mad though. I'm not even out $10, so no big deal.

Wii ezGold S-Video AV Cable
Wii ezGold S-Video AV Cable
Price: $24.99
6 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, December 11, 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Just got this yesterday, buying into the hype of it's quality build. Ha! The S-Video connection did not work at all. It created a scrambled, unrecognizable picture on one tv, and didn't even show anything on two others.

Make sure you do not buy this cable, a cable made with "platnium" (as it says on the back of the box).

Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto IV
Offered by TnsDeals
Price: $14.45
47 used & new from $8.98

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Just-OK, October 15, 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Grand Theft Auto IV (Video Game)
I've had this game for over a couple weeks now. I can only say that it's just OK. It's not bad, not good, it's just getting by.

After going through so much turmoil with the graphics, I've finally settled on:

1280x1024 75hz
Vehicle Density: 20
Shadow Density: 0
Definition: Off
Vsync: Off

With these settings, I only get a few lags and freezes here and there. As you can see, I disabled the shadows (which REALLY sucks) since they were causing extreme drops in fps. Besides, shadows on low are extremely fugly in this game. Just turn em off if you can't run them on high.

Also, having detail density on 10 is the only way I can have rain that doesn't turn the game into a slide show. Finally, remember to update the game to the latest patch and have your hardware drivers up to date for best results.

If you already have the X360/PS3 version of this game, do yourself a favor and don't buy it for the PC. It's just not worth it.

Here's my system:
Monitor: Dell 17" via HDMI
Mobo: ASRock K10N78M
CPU: AMD Athlon X2 7850 Black Edition
RAM: x2 PQI Power Series DDR2-800 2GB dual channel
Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce 9600 GSO 512MB 128-bit
HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ 500GB 7200 RPM
DVD: Plextor PX-880SA

3-WAY Av Selector (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
3-WAY Av Selector (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Power Play Products, Inc.
Price: $5.09
5 used & new from $5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Helpful, April 28, 2009
This is exactly what I needed to keep my three game consoles connected to the TV set.

I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working when I finished setting it up. There are no instructions, btw. Well, turns out that both the source signal and the output signal needs to match. This means no composite input with s-video output. It has to be composite > composite or s-video > s-video.

All in all, I no longer have to go behind the TV, unplug then plug in the new cable. I just merely push the button for the right input on the front of the device, and away I go.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Key To Perfect Emulation, March 18, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is the ticket to using your licensed Nintendo SNES controller with emulators like zsnes and snes9x, or even others like nestopia.

It's working perfectly on my Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 system with all important updates installed. Yes, Vista. It works on Vista. And now Windows 7 Home Premium with all important updates installed. ;)

Page: 1 | 2