Profile for CJ Craig > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CJ Craig "JL Miller" RSS Feed (Des Moines, IA usa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Upgraded Syma X5C X5 3.7V 600mAh 25C Lipo Battery
Upgraded Syma X5C X5 3.7V 600mAh 25C Lipo Battery
Offered by RC Toys Village
Price: $7.20
18 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Drone battery, February 20, 2015
great price, great delivery, worked perfect

Cosmic Conflict: The Origin of Evil
Cosmic Conflict: The Origin of Evil
by Doug Batchelor
Edition: DVD
10 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmic Conflict. How evil began, February 20, 2015
I watched this on TV, then ordered it. Being a Christian, I like to educate and review all theories regarding the beginnings of existence It is a interesting video based on the Biblical teaching's of human and earths existence.
Very good graphics and presentation. Very educational for Christian teaching. I follow Amazing Facts on TV so I was happy to see someone put this story to video.

Shark 13" Rechargable Floor & Carpet Sweeper (V2950)
Shark 13" Rechargable Floor & Carpet Sweeper (V2950)
Price: $69.99
39 used & new from $43.64

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on any Shark product., February 20, 2015
I also bought this at a store, the advertisers are put on very good infomercials. It jams and stops working if it runs over a cord or anything similar. But my biggest complaint, is after 4 month, the pull-out tray sticks so bad i had to get a paint can opener to pry the tray out. At first it just slipped out with ease. Now it sticks so bad it will not open. All I pick up is some pet hair in a small bdrm and some cat litter that's spilled out of the cat box. I would NOT recommend this to anyone. This is the 3rd Shark electronic that only lasted a couple months, then either quit or jammed, or something.

Amazon Gift Card - Print - Flower Pots
Amazon Gift Card - Print - Flower Pots
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I was so pleased with this easy method of purchasing gift cards, January 24, 2015
Went to grocery store to find a plastic gift card, everyone was out, then I discovered I could print one online....I was so pleased with this easy method of purchasing gift cards...Thank you Amazon...
Everyone in my family shops Amazon almost exclusively.

Janome HD1000 Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine with 14 Built-In Stitches
Janome HD1000 Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine with 14 Built-In Stitches
Price: $299.00
26 used & new from $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I finally found this great machine. I've been sewing for 40 years, January 24, 2015
After buying 4 sewing machines in 6 months that claimed to be heavy duty. I finally found this great machine. I've been sewing for 40 years. Patching lots of jeans, my old faithful sewing machine finally quit, so I was forced to buy another.
This machine threads backwards to what I was used to. But after reading instructions....no problems...automatic threader worked great.
Sewed over a blue-jean pocket with ease.
I went through a Brother Runway, it was supposed to have automatic threader but I spent more than 15 minutes trying to get it to thread. then I bought a Singer, broke needle first time I tried sewing over blue-jean seam.
This machine is well built no plastic parts, thread holders stand straight up, not like the new machines with thread holders laying sideways.
My only issue is I have my machine on a writing desk, and the foot pedal cord isn't very long, so I had to push the machine towards the back of the desk, but this is the ONLY thing I would change....Longer cord on foot pedal.
I am finally happy with another sewing machine again!

Kidz Toyz Redneck Plunger Shotgun
Kidz Toyz Redneck Plunger Shotgun

5.0 out of 5 stars Very novel and fun item with sound effects, January 24, 2015
Very novel and fun item with sound effects. It was a Christmas present for my son's acreage bathroom, has a good plunger, but they put it outside the downstairs bathroom door by their pool table for a fun talking item.
Shipment was fast. Everyone enjoyed playing with it.

4 Channel 6 Axis 2.4G Remote Control Quadcopter Airplane with Camera & LED Lights
Offered by BAIKLOV
Price: $57.50
17 used & new from $57.15

5.0 out of 5 stars so I would recommend getting a couple back up batteries, January 24, 2015
I got it for my grandsons birthday, wasn't sure about what this would do, but he lives on a acreage and has a lot of room to fly it.
Well it was more than expected. It flew so high he took pictures of corn fields and a creek, Battery lasted about 10 minutes, maybe a little less, so I would recommend getting a couple back up batteries. Picture quality was very very good. It also takes videos but he only took still photo's so far.
He hard-landed it a couple times with no damages what-so-ever.
Shipment was on-time. Very pleased with this product.

Just My Size Women's Pure Comfort Bra, Nude, 5X
Just My Size Women's Pure Comfort Bra, Nude, 5X
Offered by Under Moments
Price: $7.73
17 used & new from $7.73

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ITEM, March 25, 2014
I already knew that this bra runs small so I ordered 2 sized 2 big. Love it, very comfortable for large breasted women.

Pandigital Photolink One-Touch PANSCN05 4-Inch x6-Inches Photo and Slide and Negative Scanner (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by ModWare
Price: $169.99
11 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best scanner ever, March 3, 2014
Best price ever. I have bought 4 of these scanners. I love them, I keep lending them out to family and can't get them back. We have been scanning old photos that are curled up and using the picture holder scanner film that comes with the scanner, they scan perfectly.
The SD card holds many photos and we then transfer them to our PC for editing if need-be. I then put on either a SD Card for the digital photo frames.
Best thing ever invented.
The only downfall is they can only scan small photos, not 8x10's but for that size we use our big scanner/printer.

Verseo Air Pressure Leg Massager
Verseo Air Pressure Leg Massager
Offered by Get Organized
Price: $27.50
8 used & new from $20.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Verseo Air Pressure Leg Massager
I get sharp cramping below my knee and by my ankle. I love this. I love that it's battery operated and no long tangle cords to deal with. Just wrap and push start and in about 10 minutes it automatically turns off and my leg crap/pain is gone.
I would recommend it for someone who stands on their legs for hours, or in my case moving and unpacking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4