Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for PAC MAN > Reviews

Browse

PAC MAN's Profile

Customer Reviews: 505

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PAC MAN "ROBBAGE" RSS Feed (NEW YORK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Weezer
Weezer
Price: $11.99
66 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It's very good, April 1, 2016
This review is from: Weezer (Audio CD)
After hearing the first two singles I didn't have high expectations for this record. That being said, after listening to the entire album it is shockingly very good. Do you know what this means? It means that Weezer is on a roll after their last two albums. From start to finish I found this album to be a very cohesive body of work. The production is also a treat. I think what Weezer needs going forward are Weezer fans producing their records like the person who did this album.

Montage Of Heck: The Home Recordings
Montage Of Heck: The Home Recordings
Price: $11.88
76 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The album while curious at best, is of song fragments and ideas Kurt was ..., January 3, 2016
This is what happens when a bands lead singer dies, their catalog is recklessly put into the hands of others. The album while curious at best, is of song fragments and ideas Kurt was working on. This would have never seen the light of day had Kurt been alive. That being said, I sadly won't give his estate my hard earned money. Usually I am the fan that buys it all, but not anymore(enough is enough). The re-issue of Nevermind was a sonic disaster. I didn't realize until I compared the original album only to hear the drums were distorted on the re-issue. The box set "with the lights out" has some excellent songs on it, but the remastering is terrible. They need to keep the original sound in place instead of compressing the music. On the other hand, " In Utero" sounds amazing, for the most part. I have listened to all of Montage of Heck and this is how I feel. Put some full shows on cd out in their entirety. Maybe a b side collection with only the proper 20 or so songs on it. Also, put out the proper version of MV for all to hear. The mix on In Utero Deluxe is not good. If you don't believe me find the rare All Apologies CD single with MV as the B side and you'll hear the difference in the mix. Also, Sappy aka verse chorus verse's mix on In Utero is inferior to the No Alternative CD soundtrack. It just amazes me how they can't leave things in tact only to pass it off for inferior versions. Compare it side by side and challenge me.

The Beatles 1+
The Beatles 1+
Price: $48.39
71 used & new from $38.25

5.0 out of 5 stars The CD itself is amazing. Finally, November 6, 2015
This review is from: The Beatles 1+ (Blu-ray Audio)
The CD itself is amazing. Finally, proper stereo mixes. This isn't changing history when the stereo in the 60's was an after thought. We are not talking about a P Diddy remix here. We are talking about centering the vocals and drums, like the proper mono recordings the Beatles intended everyone to hear. The hard panning of the original stereo mixes of the vocals and drums is too much to handle at times. I don't understand purists who want the original mixes. Again, the songs were meant to be heard in mono with the vocals and drums in the center. So, the original stereo was awkward at times. Giles Martin said his father George was unhappy with the mixes. Day Tripper is amazing on this CD and also in the mono box set. Unfortunately, the 2009 stereo Day Tripper is not good (the mix). I haven't watched the videos, but from what I've seen on You Tube the picture quality is amazing. If you don't own this you're a clown. Buy it! FYI package is beautiful also.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2015 1:05 PM PST

Pipes Of Peace [2 CD][Special Edition]
Pipes Of Peace [2 CD][Special Edition]
Price: $16.29
80 used & new from $3.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 7, 2015
Excellent sound. I'm not sure why other people are complaining regarding the sound. Maybe it should have been remixed also, but I still think it's vastly improved from the original. I happen to like this album a lot. A lot of great songs that flow nicely. The package is beautiful on this rerelease

Beneath The Skin
Beneath The Skin
Price: $13.55
46 used & new from $5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this band, August 5, 2015
This review is from: Beneath The Skin (Audio CD)
I love this band. Their keen eye for melody is unmatched. Their last album was probably better, but this is still great. Every song is good.

Coldplay: Live 2012 (CD/Blu-Ray)
Coldplay: Live 2012 (CD/Blu-Ray)
DVD ~ Coldplay
Offered by MEGA Media
Price: $21.90
32 used & new from $11.23

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fun band Coldplay are, April 25, 2015
What a fun band Coldplay are. Although I did feel a little sleepy when I saw them in concert. However, talent is talent and this band has loads of it.

Staind: Live from Mohegan Sun [Blu-ray]
Staind: Live from Mohegan Sun [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Staind
Price: $11.39
31 used & new from $3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound and picture quality is nice. Also a good set list, April 25, 2015
Sound and picture quality is nice. Also a good set list. My only criticism is the drummer. While he is not bad, I do miss Jon Wysocki. It's interesting how long it's been since their last album(2011). That could indicate the band are having problems in the studio without him.

Ultimate Sinatra [4 CD][Centennial Collection]
Ultimate Sinatra [4 CD][Centennial Collection]
Price: $31.10
94 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They sound like they were recorded a few years ago, April 25, 2015
I'm a newbie when it comes to his music, but all I can say is wow! I can't believe these recordings are forty years old. They sound like they were recorded a few years ago. I'm not sure I understand the reviewer who knocked the sound quality of this set? Although I've only listened to disc 4 so far, it is breathtaking. Sinatra was a genius.

TALKING IS HARD
TALKING IS HARD
Price: $8.10
152 used & new from $3.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 25, 2015
This review is from: TALKING IS HARD (Audio CD)
With every listen this album keeps getting better. From the minute I pressed play I was hooked. It's refreshing to see a newer band with natural talent. I'm a fan.

THE PALE EMPEROR [Deluxe Edition][Explicit]
THE PALE EMPEROR [Deluxe Edition][Explicit]
Price: $15.92
61 used & new from $11.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 17, 2015
Excellent album. I was actually surprised by each track. Time is a funny thing. Since when did Marilyn Manson become fun for the whole family? I remember when he was considered satanic and demonic to all parents and politicians in the 1990's. Now that we are all adults Manson has become tame compared to todays standard filled with the internet and reality television. Interesting times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20