Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for J. Harris > Reviews

Browse

J. Harris' Profile

Customer Reviews: 94

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Harris "bookish" RSS Feed (Denver, CO, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Wacoal Women's Underwire Sport Bra,Black,38DDD
Wacoal Women's Underwire Sport Bra,Black,38DDD
Offered by The Fashionable Look
Price: Click here to see our price
8 used & new from $64.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and supportive., June 30, 2016
Fits great, love the wire on the outside. It's challenging to find a sport bra that allows me to be comfortable while being highly active. This one does the job.

My American Duchess
My American Duchess
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Another female succumbs to Overwhelming Maleness., May 30, 2016
If you like bodice-ripper romances that are only nominally historical novels, great. You'll enjoy this book. If, like me, you were brought up on the proper and intelligent romances of Jane Austen or even Georgette Heyer, you will find this novel lacking in many respects.

You've Got Mail
You've Got Mail
DVD
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 21, 2016
This review is from: You've Got Mail (Amazon Video)
always enjoyable

Tower of Thorns (Blackthorn & Grim)
Tower of Thorns (Blackthorn & Grim)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Tale Mash-up, December 10, 2015
A great fairy tale blend of Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty. Good story.

Black Powder War: A Novel of Temeraire
Black Powder War: A Novel of Temeraire
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragon Air Force, October 7, 2015
Entertaining alternative history set during the Napoleonic wars. What if England and France had an air force - of dragons?

Shoes 18 Womens Glitter Roman Gladiator Sandals Flats Thongs Shoes (11, Brown 2227)
Offered by Allset products
Price: $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent casual shoe, August 27, 2015
Great for a slightly dressier summer shoe. Not great for anyone needing arch support.

Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband, Slate, Large
Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband, Slate, Large
Offered by Heart Rate Monitors USA
Price: $99.99
8 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fitness tool, August 27, 2015
I love this. It's comfortable to wear and easy to use. It keeps me aware of my activity levels. I also find it interesting to see my sleep patterns. Great tool for anyone trying to be more conscious of their fitness.

New Zealand Horizons Panoramic Photography
New Zealand Horizons Panoramic Photography
by Andris Apse
37 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful New Zealand., August 27, 2015
Gorgeous photos. A perfect way to share the beauties of New Zealand.

The House on Mango Street
The House on Mango Street
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Read It., August 25, 2015
This may very well be my favorite book of the year. The book began with a short autobiographical sketch which flowed into the semi-autobiographical series of stories. I was absolutely entranced. I would compare [Sandra Cisneros] to [Bailey White], maybe, just due to the loosely connected vignette style, but her prose is more lyrical and more yearning than White's. Also, her stories felt more familiar to me, like some of them were stories I knew. The stories of some of my friends. Highly recommended. Will warble this one from the rooftops.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 6" High Resolution Display with Next-Gen Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 6th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Kindle, August 25, 2015
I received this in place of my Kindle that died. An excellent program allowing me to return my dead Kindle and receive credit toward a refurbished one. High quality product, as always.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10