Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Ronaldregean > Reviews

Browse

Ronaldregean's Profile

Customer Reviews: 225

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ronaldregean RSS Feed (Wisconsin)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II Black
Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II Black
Price: $279.00
26 used & new from $209.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sound, Luxuriously Comfort, Vivid Audio - B-A$$ Headphones~!!!, January 31, 2016
I normally don't write reviews on stuff I didn't buy on amazon. I was sitting here using these headphones and i think for the third time I thought, i should write a review as I love these things.

At the bottom I've linked other audio devices I've owned. I was previously using the ones in the first link, a Turtle Beach headset. Going from those to this - no matter moving from wired to wireless - This bose headphones sound awesome, and are soooo sooo comfortable. Its like the weight half as much, the ear padding is softer, I don't have a stupid wire getting in my way, AND they sound great.

The battery so far has been generous. I think the only time I had it burn out on me was when i used it right out of the box for a few hours without charging it first. After a full charge its been good for long periods of time.

If I had any negative opinions it would be the price tag. These are expensive, but dang... they're worth it.

I've owned several headsets/phones/buds:

Kinivo BTD-300 Bluetooth 3.0 Low Energy USB adapter - For Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista, Mac OS 10.3.9 or Later
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, January 27, 2016
I bought this because my aging desktop, around 5 years old, does not have blue tooth built in. I got a Bose blu tooth headset, that I could not have used otherwise.

I simply plugged this thing in, and i had bluetooth. I was able to easily pair my pc with my headset, and listen just like it was plugged in.

I have zero complaints. It was cheap, very easy, and works exactly like i wanted it to.

MoKo iPad Pro 12.9 Case - Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover with Auto Wake / Sleep for Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Inch iOS 9 2015 Release Tablet, BLACK
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 8, 2015
Sufficiently padded, while not being to thick to comfortably hold - no, thats not a dirty metaphor.

I've owned several moko cases, they are so simple they are fantastic. It firmly holds my ipad pro, stands up like the brand has always enabled me to do, and best of all; the cases goes over the corners in case of a drop.

I love this style, thank you MoKo for continuing the line.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2016 8:01 PM PDT

iPad Pro Case, VRS Design [Layered Dandy][Wine Red] - [Auto Sleep/Awake][Kickstand Leather Cover] For iPad Pro 12.9
Offered by VRS Design
Price: $69.99
9 used & new from $28.63

3.0 out of 5 stars it looks nice (i got the red one), December 4, 2015
Moderate case, not very impressed. Sure, it looks nice (i got the red one), but that's about it. I guess I can admit that its a little more safe in this than out, but thats a real grey area.

The case itself is very thin, not a lot of padding or anything else It is held closed by a magnetic latch that closes over the front. This latch can be annoying as heck when you're using the ipad, depending on how you hold it. The way I hold it makes the latch fall over and cover the screen, which gets in the way, very annoying.

If you you want something purely for the look this could be it for you. If you want something function, and/or protective, you're better off going elsewhere.

I paid over $50 for this thing. I feel cheated. Live and learn I suppose.

Rick and Morty Season 2
Rick and Morty Season 2
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Hilarity., August 17, 2015
One of the funniest shows ever. So much good here.

A must have series.

Claymore: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
Claymore: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Stephanie Young
Price: $28.49
28 used & new from $25.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfinished, July 7, 2015
**May contain spoilers

Many times the end dictates the quality of many things. In the case of Claymore, its terrible.

The story begins with Claire who hunts Yoma. I'm not sure how to spell that, but it sounds like Yoma. These Yoma things are sort of like vampires. They can take over humans bodies and absorb their memories. They can hide, while appearing to be human, and then shape change into their monster like form and pursue their interests - eating the innards of humans.

Claire is a Claymore who works for The Organization. The Organization as they are refered to, are basically a secretive group that performs experiements on young women. They merge them with Yoma cells, making them 50/50 human/yoma. These woman vary in strength and can tap into their yoma half to increase their power. Even without using yoma power they can for the most part overpower the typical yoma(who also vary in strength).

If a Claymore uses to much yoma power they will turn into a yoma themselves, and be executived by other Claymore.

The protagonist Claire is a claymore. The story follows her killing yoma, she meets a boy who follows her around after she saves her life. They go on a brief journey before you get a flashback that goes a few episodes that establishes the main plot - Claire found a motherlike figure in a Claymore named Theresa who was the most powerful Claymore of her time.

Theresa was killed by another Claymore who then turned into Yoma, however because of this Claymores power (Priscilla) she became what is called, Awakened. Being an Awakened is basically a super powerful form of a Yoma. The main plot is Claire hunting down Priscilla, to kill and get revenge for her killing Theresa.

The story gets frustrating when they introduce a larger world with 3 ultra powerful Awakened yoma who you NEVER see fight. The story ends where Claire decides not to kill priscilla, and priscilla after a pretty badass fight with Claire, simply sits on the ground crying before she is whisked away by one of the three boss Yoma named The Silver King.

There are so many unanswered questions, and unresolved plot. We're left with Claire, her male friend, some other Claymores, Priscilla, and the Silver Kings storys left untold. There is more left unanswered, but as you can see, the list is depressingly long for an anime that advertises itself as "The Complete Series."

Claymore is a pretty cool anime, however by the end of it you WILL be pissed, and wanting more. More will never come; its done.

Save yourself the money and irritation and avoid this show.

Square Enix Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Yuffie Kisaragi Action Figure
Square Enix Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Yuffie Kisaragi Action Figure
Price: $86.48
10 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's my Materia!?, June 21, 2015
Yuffie is here in all her ninja, materia loving glory.

She comes with the bladed fan weapon pictured, and has an alternate arm loaded full of materia. You can bend all her joins, and stands up well without the stand.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - Xbox One
Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - Xbox One
Offered by GraceShop16
Price: $25.99
157 used & new from $19.71

1.0 out of 5 stars No Text Chat of any kind., June 10, 2015
Absolutely no text chat. I'm not sure how they justify omission, this is a mmo, not a fps.

There is voice chat. However for anyone whose played any MMO knows, this can get chaotic with many people speaking at once. Ever been on a phone call with 200 people trying to talk at once?

Even in a 5 person dungeon, this can get confusing. Want to chat with one person while another speaks to give directions? Want to trade chat(haha, good luck), want to avoid the numerous kids who scream and cry into the mic with dogs barking and babies crying in the background?

That's The Elder Scrolls Online

Square Enix Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children" Action Figure
Offered by Funrarity
Price: $114.94
181 used & new from $88.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardcore Awesomeness!!!, June 5, 2015
I had Cloud preordered, and ended up canceling it back a ways to be upset when I saw stock sell out and prices of third parties enter that gouging arena.

I was happy to wait and find one for the retail of $120, and I can't express how happy I am.

Cloud is articulate enough for the price range. His shoulders, elbows, and wrists bend. His ankles bend, as well as the front portion of his foot(where his toes would be) also bends. His head turns, his waist turns somewhat, and he does come with an extra arm. One is cloaked in black, the other is bare with the red arm bad to symbolize his geostigma.

You have 3 sets of hands to interchange. One is open, another is a fist, the third is partially open, these are the ones you want to use to hold the swords. The hands seem to be so closed to hold a sword, you have to pull them apart, they bend enough to get a sword in the grip, although it's kind of a pain in the butt to make it happen.

He has room for 4 swords in his back sheathes, and he can hold two. You will have one extra sword left over after this, depending on the look you want him to have.

The swords are all pretty cool, and large compared to his body size. My biggest problem with so many weapons is how to pose him. Right now I have him as he is in the pictures with some of my other statues/figures.

Overall I'm very pleased with Cloud. I've had some of the other Play Arts FF figures, and this is by far the best so far that I've owned. Looks great, great semblance, and more options in posing than I know what to do with. Highly recommended for ANY Final Fantasy VII fan.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2015 1:36 PM PDT

Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead (English Subtitled)
Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead (English Subtitled)
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy, truly crazy, June 4, 2015
Well... how do I go about explaining this movie?

Up front, let me tell you this. This is the most outrageous, insane film I've seen, and I've seen quite a bit in life.

The movie is in japanese, with sub titles. It begins with a group of japanese people - late teens to early 20s. They go out to this abandoned area where one girl who is obsessed with her physical appearance decides to eat some tape worms so they eat her excess body fat and she can stay thin.

From there, we get the trailer attack of the zombie coming up through a port o potty to grab that same girls butt as she's squatting down to take a poop. The scene is sexual in nature, and extended for emphasis.

from there it goes to a zombie like attack where these people defend themselves, to meeting the local mad scientist, and knowledge that the tape worms are infarct parasites that control the zombies.

My review doesn't do this movie justice in how completely wild it is.

If you like things well outside your normal realm of experience, please watch this. Starts off slow, so give it 20 or so minutes when it picks up. When it gets going, it keeps going until the climax at the end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20