Profile for APS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

APS RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Warrior Liverpool Mini Ball
Warrior Liverpool Mini Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little ball for your future soccer star, November 23, 2012
My daughter loves this well-made ball and the cool LFC design makes it stand out from your 'average' size 1 ball.

Green Toys My First Tug Boat, Red
Green Toys My First Tug Boat, Red
Price: $12.74
43 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun, November 23, 2012
This incredibly durable (but toddler-friendly) bath toy floats like a champ, holds plenty of water for rinsing and entertains my daughter to no end. A great bath toy from an environmentally responsible company.

NUK 2 Pack Classic Silicone BPA Free Fashion Pacifier, Size 2, Colors May Vary
NUK 2 Pack Classic Silicone BPA Free Fashion Pacifier, Size 2, Colors May Vary
Price: $6.22
13 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the ones from the hospital!, September 8, 2012
But cuter colors and not free. In any case, these are straightforward pacifiers that do the job and doe it well. BPA free. Love it!

Rhoost Edge Table Corner Protector, 4 Pack, Black
Rhoost Edge Table Corner Protector, 4 Pack, Black
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $16.19
3 used & new from $16.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect your furniture AND your baby, September 8, 2012
Well made, easy to use, immovable. These corner protectors fit our West Elm side table perfectly - and are discrete enough to keep our furniture looking nice. Our daughter can't pull them off if she tried -- though she does like to give them a nice chew (they have shown no sign of wear and tear). Great product!!!

Edushape 7" Senso-Dot Ball, Colors May Vary
Edushape 7" Senso-Dot Ball, Colors May Vary
Price: $10.76
27 used & new from $8.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, rubbery fun!, September 8, 2012
Durable, super-bouncy and lots of fun. A great indoor or outdoor toy - for my 9-month old daughter that I am sure she will love for years.

Tolo Toys Rolling Shape Sorter
Tolo Toys Rolling Shape Sorter
Price: $23.53
25 used & new from $15.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy! Well made and durable - fun and educational, September 8, 2012
Purchased when my daughter was 7 months old - she immediately took to this fantastic toy. It took her a few weeks to figure it out, but she's obsessed with the shapes (which have a variety of rattle sounds) and is getting pretty good at actually fitting them in the right spots. The colors are great, the lock/unlock feature is super-easy (for adults) and the educational benefits are second to none. This is definitely in our top 3 favorite toys.

UPPAbaby Vista Stroller, Cole/Slate (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
UPPAbaby Vista Stroller, Cole/Slate (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars 2011 UB Vista is an awesome stroller, July 4, 2012
In the seven months since we started using the UB Vista with our little girl (our first), I've come to absolutely love this product. As a newborn, she slept in the soft, safe bassinet for hours on end -- we could gently wheel her around our apartment and lock the wheels as she crashed next to our bed. With the carseat adapter (sold separately), we were able to quickly pop her carseat out and drop her on the base - often times without disturbing her sleep. And now, using the regular seat - she's happy, comfy and secure.

The UB Vista is easy to steer (one-handed), rugged enough to handle San Francisco streets (and hills) and super easy to collapse and carry. Further, the basket underneath is super-sized and durable enough to hold a few bags of groceries.

The only downside is you need a decent sized trunk to accommodate the Vista - it's not small (we have a mid-sized SUV). Beyond that, i couldn't say a single negative thing about this awesome product. We've since purchased the UB G-Luxe for travel.

Mumi&Bubi Solids Starter Kit, 42 x 1oz Cubes In Two Compact Baby Food Freezer Storage Trays, Plus Free e-Recipes
Offered by Shopping Moa
Price: $35.99
4 used & new from $27.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Fancy, lidded ice tray - but does the trick!, July 4, 2012
I've only used these a handful of times since my recent purchase, but am so far pleased as they work as they should. The food cubes need a bit of muscle to get them out, but if you follow the directions you'll be in good shape. The lid fits well and stays locked tight. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the purchase.

Sassy Bathtime Pals Squirt and Float Toys
Sassy Bathtime Pals Squirt and Float Toys
Price: $7.29
46 used & new from $3.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath buddies rock!, July 4, 2012
A cute little set of 5, relatively small (think plum-sized) bath critters. I was pleased to see other reviews calling these out as safe from nasty chemicals - which was my main concern. My daughter loves them - specifically the penguin and the whale - they're soft, smooth and very squishy - like a rubber marshmallow. Great for bathtime!

VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange
VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange
Offered by Jadeoo Shop
Price: $27.00
26 used & new from $7.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great - worth the experiment, July 4, 2012
Our 7-month old has a pretty good time with the Move & Crawl --- she's not transfixed or obsessed with it, but she likes the noises and the flashing lights. More than anything she loves the little tags coming off the top. The ball seems to work well and is durable so far. Next purchase = a bunch of tags.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3