Profile for Graphic Design Student > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Graphic Design Student RSS Feed

Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch
Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch
DVD ~ Dakota Fanning
Price: $14.09
161 used & new from $0.12

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, July 24, 2012
DVD came in Perfect condition in a timely matter with all the 5 year old coupons included! Brand New never been opened. Happy with purchase

Cosmos Purple crystal hard case cover for Macbook aluminum PRO 13.3" A1278 compatible w/ both non-thunderbolt and thunderbolt Version

1.0 out of 5 stars Graphic Design Student, January 18, 2012
I was too scared to use it on my macbook, so I sent it back. I don't want ANY scratches, I'm getting a bookbook lol

Bluecell 2 Pack Purple Color Keyboard Cover for Apple Macbook Pro 13" 15" 17"
Bluecell 2 Pack Purple Color Keyboard Cover for Apple Macbook Pro 13" 15" 17"
Offered by eco-best
Price: $4.53
7 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Graphic Design Student, January 18, 2012
I love both of them, even though the light purple is kind of hard to see. Great color and works like a charm!

Cosmos Pure White 2.4G RF optical wireless USB mouse for macbook 13" PRO AIR 11" DELL ACER SONY HP TOSHIBA+ Cosmos cable tie
Offered by Happy Electron
Price: $9.29
6 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Graphic Design Student, January 18, 2012
I purchased this for my Macbook Pro because using the trackpad for the pen tool and etc. would be difficult. Its great, my only downfall is it is made and feels kind of cheap, but hey.... IT WAS. If works for me great, and is comfortable to use. Id recommend it!

Zebra Animal Print Faux-fur Carrying Case Sleeve for Apple MacBook 13 inch Notebook Laptop Computer
Offered by MyGift
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars If it was cheap, thats what you get !, January 18, 2012
I like it, it's okay. BUT I don't trust it for my Macbook Pro! It doesn't have much padding to it! Maybe for a dell i would worry less but I payed far too much for my macbook to use this! Im getting a bookbook!
And my cat keeps laying on it ! how annoying!