Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for H. F. > Reviews

Browse

H. F.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. F. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TubShroom The Revolutionary Tub Drain Protector Hair Catcher/Strainer/Snare, White
Price: $13.01
4 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it, you won't be unhappy, July 4, 2016
I wish I had known about this sooner but it looks like it is a new product - absolutely amazing. Only had it in for two days and it has caught an amazing amount of hair. You will not be disappointed. After inspecting the design it really is clever, how it snugly fits in so that hair and all that other lovely stuff really has a hard time going down the drain.

Wahl Home Pet Lithium Ion Pro Series Pet Clipper #9766
Wahl Home Pet Lithium Ion Pro Series Pet Clipper #9766
Price: $46.88
31 used & new from $31.01

2.0 out of 5 stars year later, doesn't charge or hold a charge., May 30, 2016
Purchased this item a little over a year ago and maybe used it a handful of times, maybe once every three months, and now about a year later, the battery no longer charges or holds a charge properly. I am certain I am out of the warranty or perhaps no longer able to apply for it, but this thing has turned into an expensive piece of junk, which is really unfortunate. It did an OK job at clipping and wouldn't get very hot, I'm just more upset I have to find a replacement for it and that I have owned Wahl trimmers from walmart for less than half the price that did a better job on human hair at least.

I will be trying to use the warranty on this and will report back.

Buying this for pets? Take your money elsewhere on a more expensive, reputable model.

Happy Hen Treats Ceramic Nest Eggs, Brown
Happy Hen Treats Ceramic Nest Eggs, Brown
Price: $5.99
16 used & new from $4.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Too realisitc for their own good, May 11, 2016
Too realistic...ended up throwing them out thinking they were bad eggs!

Nailtiques Protein Nail Lacquer San Tropez, .33 Ounce
Nailtiques Protein Nail Lacquer San Tropez, .33 Ounce
Offered by BTY Giant
Price: $13.90
5 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky, but worth the practice for length of time color stays on nails, May 11, 2016
Has a thick consistency similar to the other Naitiques products which if you are using them, the consistency will not surprise you. This makes it difficult to brush on and requires a bit of practice to get a streak-free appearance although it is possible. But once this stuff is on, it is the longest lasting color polish I have ever used, and I believe has some of the benefits of the Nailtiques nail hardeners to boot. I am very pleased with it and layer it over Nailtiques 2 and 2+. My only gripe is that the colors are as others have said: 'dated' and I wish there was a larger selection. The fumes off of this stuff are very strong and as mentioned, the consistency requires practice and tons of shaking, inverting and twirling of the bottle is an absolute must. However for the length of time the polish lasts makes up for any other issues. I don't have to repaint my nails every other day.

Nailtiques Formula 2 Nail Protein 0.25 oz.
Nailtiques Formula 2 Nail Protein 0.25 oz.
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $9.44
15 used & new from $9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, May 11, 2016
Results speak for themselves, my nails have always been terrible. No amount of supplements or other treatments from other companies ever worked. I went through the entire six week battery of using Formula 2 and eventually 2+ for some specific problem nails...and my nails are amazing. I have received many compliments and people asking if they are my real nails. I'm absolutely sold. If you do try this product, be sure to try it for the ENTIRE SIX WEEK PERIOD it recommends. You need to give your nails the proper time to 'heal' and grow!

Purina Pro Plan Clumping Litter, Renew Unscented Formula, 6-Pound Jug, Pack of 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure why this item has such bad reviews, very good on dust and odor control., January 19, 2016
I don't understand the negative reviews for this item, or the item has improved over time. The litter I view after using it in the litter box vs. World's best is that it does have less particulate matter (dust) after breaking down in the litterbox than World's Best does. World's Best after a month and breaking down due to use can leave a very fine layer of dust over everything. I have not noticed that so far with this litter. This litter does seem to track more however does a MUCH better job with odor control than World's Best and does a very good job consistently clumping, which is making me move over to this litter completely from here on out.

My biggest complaint is the packaging. This is some packaging where I have to say hey guys, you over-engineered this based on what you think consumers want and what sounds good. Recyclable packaging? Great, awesome, but half of these are open by the time they hit my local pet store or are smashed in, and I suspect that this item isn't on Amazon because they can't figure out a way to ship it without it opening up in shipping. I have no doubt that probably a plastic bag although less "eco" would be cheaper than the recycled pulp and might even bring down the price point of the litter...which would be a win-win situation. Either seal it completely and have us cut the cardboard open or forgo it completely.

BAG-it & PERMA-lid Combo for LitterMaid Receptacles - an end to buying!
BAG-it & PERMA-lid Combo for LitterMaid Receptacles - an end to buying!
Offered by LazrArt
Price: $27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This works better than recharging the charcoal filters and has drastically reduced ..., January 17, 2016
I didn't buy this for the bag function. I bough this item for the laser plastic top in order for it to seal the top part of the littermaid completely so no odors could escape out of the top two holes. This works better than recharging the charcoal filters and has drastically reduced odors from the entire unit since it nearly gets a perfect seal.
As for the bottom part of the bag insert, it is kind of flimsy, so star removed. If I had been buying it for the bag insert, I think I would have been very disappointed (however for my purposes it works well.)

Seville Classics Bamboo Utensil Drawer Organizer Tray
Seville Classics Bamboo Utensil Drawer Organizer Tray
Price: $14.88
16 used & new from $12.65

5.0 out of 5 stars looks expensive, January 17, 2016
Really nice bamboo tray that was free of lacquer fumes that I have noticed in many bamboo items. Looks and feels far more high quality than the price point.

(2 Pack) Massaging Shampoo Brush with Finger Ring, White
(2 Pack) Massaging Shampoo Brush with Finger Ring, White
Offered by Utensil Pro
Price: $6.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Too harsh for scalp use, December 5, 2015
Very harsh on scalp, any scalp. Scalps have very thin skin and I cannot recommend these for use for anyone. I imagine constant use could very well cause hair follicle damage. Spend the extra money and buy a shower brush made out of soft silicone.

Corsair Vengeance  16GB (2x8GB)  DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Price: $74.00
130 used & new from $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Vengeance series continues to perform flawlessly across assorted different ..., December 5, 2015
The Vengeance series continues to perform flawlessly across assorted different machines. Very impressive and worth the extra money to ensure a quality product. Corsair over the years has really stepped up to the plate.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3