Profile for Michele C > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michele C RSS Feed (BREWSTER, NEW YORK, US)

Page: 1 | 2
SCRABBLE
SCRABBLE
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Paid but Scrabble not on Kindle, May 11, 2014
This review is from: SCRABBLE (App)
I paid for this app May 8, 2014 for my kindle and it has not downloaded yet (May 11). I paid for something I didn't get and I'm angry.

Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Purple Large
Puppia Soft Dog Harness (Mesh) Purple Large
Offered by Happy Dog Place
Price: $19.61
3 used & new from $16.80

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but my dog doesn't, October 3, 2013
I haven't been successful in getting my 17 lb. cockapoo to wear this. She seems to prefer the neck collar. She won't move when I put the harness on. I'm going to keep trying because I know this harness is one of the best.

Sterling Silver CHAI Hebrew Letter Pendant, 18"
Sterling Silver CHAI Hebrew Letter Pendant, 18"
Price: $28.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, October 3, 2013
I like my silver highly polished and simple, and this chai is perfect. I did switch to a 20" snake chain because I'm uncomfortable with anything that touches my neck any higher.

Sashenka: A Novel
Sashenka: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for the faint of heart, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Sashenka: A Novel (Kindle Edition)
Simon Montefiore knows Russian history, particularly revolutionary and post-revolutionary. Sashenka is not a beach read for sure, but it kept my interest throughout. Keep in mind that Montefiore has written non-fiction about Stalin, so he does not gloss over the terrible truths of the constant fear and betrayals of the Stalinist era.

FitFlop Women's Electra Sandal,Black,8 M US
FitFlop Women's Electra Sandal,Black,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Wore to summer wedding, August 10, 2013
I actually wore these to an afternoon wedding last weekend with a purple sundress, woven black purse and a sheer black glittery scarf for my shoulders. I have terrible problems with my feet and am most comfortable in flt flops. I only wish they would hold their cushioning longer. New ones feel great; pairs from last year not so much.

Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Permanent Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint Kit, Black
Godefroy 28 Day Mascara Permanent Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint Kit, Black
Offered by Best Buy Beauty & Barber Collection
Price: $17.26
7 used & new from $15.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge improvement from original, August 2, 2013
I ordered and used a similar product about 2 years ago. It was messy and difficult to apply, but the new version is much easier! I was able to use a clean mascara brush instead of the older "Q-tip" applicators. I did not get any stains on my eyelids or skin beneath my eyes.

I am allergic to all mascara (tried them all from cheap to exhorbitant) and the result is itchy eyes each time. I endorse the 28 day mascara completely.

KEEN Women's Venice Sandal,Black Olive/Surf Spray,8.5 M US
KEEN Women's Venice Sandal,Black Olive/Surf Spray,8.5 M US
Offered by ActivInstinct
Price: $142.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a supportive sneaker substitue, July 18, 2013
This sandal is everything I was looking for instead of a sneaker for summer. However, on wearing, it lacks the arch support I had hoped it would have. I was planning to use it for casual walks and errands but my arches hurt after about 20 minutes. I didn't expect to use it for fitness walking, but I had hoped it would be good enough for general use.

Turquoise Sterling Silver Dragonfly Jewelry Pendant GS74732
Turquoise Sterling Silver Dragonfly Jewelry Pendant GS74732

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and lovely, July 3, 2013
This is a green turquoise but it is beautiful and a good size. The photo is true to size. It has a graceful shape too.

Sterling Silver Hammered Hoop Earrings (1.45" Diameter)
Sterling Silver Hammered Hoop Earrings (1.45" Diameter)
Price: $28.71

3.0 out of 5 stars Photo is deceiving, July 3, 2013
These earrings are pretty but they are very, very thin. I'm keeping them because they have a lot of sparkle, but I wanted a thicker, more substantial earring. I would say that they are made of 20 gauge wire.

The Eskimo Hunts in New York
The Eskimo Hunts in New York

4.0 out of 5 stars Offbeat Story, March 15, 2013
This pulled me in from the start. The characters were well-drawn, the dialogue was realistic, and I really liked the main character, Jordan Gulok. A different sort of mystery.

Page: 1 | 2