Profile for Pete Garcia > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pete Garcia "PedroDynomite" RSS Feed (OHIO,USA)

William's Arcade's Greatest Hits
William's Arcade's Greatest Hits
Offered by Ship and Save
Price: $103.14
43 used & new from $0.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 12, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This disc is perfect! I mainly bought it for the game robotron but the graphics are superb. I bought a similar disc and it just wasn't the same, close but not as close as this one! Now I don't have to waste quarters on that game Defender (I used to hate that game). Sure it's different than using the joystick and fire button but what do you expect!?

Frogger
Frogger
Offered by KingsRidgeMedia
Price: $23.90
158 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars The original!, April 12, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Frogger (Video Game)
Ah yes! I used to love playing the stand up arcade game and now our whole family can play it in our own living room. This disc was in perfect condition (not the "used/good" as stated by the store I bought it from). i highly recommend buying this game!

The Billboard Book of Number One Albums: The Inside Story Behind Pop Music's Blockbuster Records
by Craig Rosen
36 used & new from $3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, April 12, 2011
This book is completely amazing! I remember some of the album purchases I made as a teenager and why (they were the hottest albums!). This book has some awesome interviews from the artists and producers with some very cool info about the song tracks and the history of the album. I pretty much stopped buying full length projects back in the 90's so this book stops where I did. Perfect!!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little Toy!, January 12, 2011
I wasn't even looking for a tablet til the electronics employee at Super Kmart had this on the counter charging. I thought it looked cool and it was inexpensive too (last day of sale) so I bought it and wrapped it for myself to open on Christmas day. This thing is cool!!! Wifi capable, you'll need a microSD cart fer sure, and the application store is actually pretty cool too but I don't want to hog up space with too many games/programs. I even bought an 8 gig thumb/flash drive to connect to the mini USB port and the Coby recognized it!!! I'm wondering how big of a flash drive it can handle since my 220 gig external hard drive didn't load up on this thing. Battery life is decent and the music/video player is really nice. It has frozen up a few times. I think you should close out anything that is running first before shutting down as a precaution. Other than that, this is such a nice little toy.