Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Ashley > Reviews

Browse

Ashley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ashley RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Medium Maroon Adult Stilinski LaCrosse #24 Sweatshirt Hoodie
Medium Maroon Adult Stilinski LaCrosse #24 Sweatshirt Hoodie
Offered by Go All Out, Inc.
Price: $31.94
2 used & new from $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 7, 2014
It fits perfect. The lettering is perfect. It is perfect. 'Nough said.

The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, Book 3)
The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, Book 3)
by Rick Riordan
Price: $14.03
303 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 11, 2013
The book was in great condition when it arrived and the book itself was a great read. I highly recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, February 27, 2013
Some of the past reviews I have read said it was cheap and broke quickly, but it works great! I love having two USB cords. One for the car and one for in the house. I haven't had any problems with either cords and the adapters work fine. It was a little hard getting the cord to fit into my iPod Touch at first, but when I went to use it again it went with no problems.

Opal (A Lux Novel Book 2)
Opal (A Lux Novel Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 2, 2013
This book was incredible! I couldn't put it down. I can not wait until the next book comes out! -Ashley

Pinterest
Pinterest

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 8, 2012
This review is from: Pinterest (App)
I really, really love Pinterest and I love that the app is free, but it force closes on my Kindle a lot and it is really slow at times. If those problems were fixed then it would definentally be worthy of a five star rating.

Throw The Knife
Throw The Knife

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Throw The Knife (App)
This is great if you want to waste time. It is a fun game to play against you friends. Fyi, the ads are annoying and to remove them you have to pay for it.

Ice Age Village
Ice Age Village

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Game But..., May 25, 2012
This review is from: Ice Age Village (App)
This is one of my favorite games! The only bad thing is that it freezes my Kindle a lot and my Kindle has to die before I can do anything. If the game didn't freeze I would have given it 5 stars.

Fragger
Fragger
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars would be great.., May 17, 2012
This review is from: Fragger (App)
I've wanted this game for while now and when I found that this game was free I was excited. So I started the download and waited 10 minutes then it said this game cannot be downloaded. Awesome.. -_-

BLOOD & GLORY
BLOOD & GLORY

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Ever, March 16, 2012
This review is from: BLOOD & GLORY (App)
I've owned this game for almost a week and so far I've played it everyday. I love it! It has great graphics and the sound effects are cool. I highly recommend it! :)

Flixster
Flixster

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful., March 1, 2012
This review is from: Flixster (App)
Flixster is exteremly helpful. When I feel like seeing a movie all I have to do is pull up my Flixster app. That's all I need. Plus it works amazing on my Kindle Fire. Thank you Flixter. :)

Page: 1 | 2