Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for R. Miller > Reviews

Browse

R. Miller's Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Miller "R. Miller" RSS Feed (IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nokia Lumia 635 Screen Protector Cover, Ultra Clear 5-Pack - MPERO
Nokia Lumia 635 Screen Protector Cover, Ultra Clear 5-Pack - MPERO
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $0.01
9 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Applied well - too small, April 18, 2015
Yes, you get what you pay for. I'm not sure if another protector would be better or not. It applied as easily as other protectors I have used on other devices, but I was disappointed to find there is a fair amount of uncovered border. The protector is just is not big enough. Having just applied it, I cannot attest to its durability, but if I need to replace it I will try another brand to see if it fits better.

ZTE Z431 Black Leather Horizontal Case Pouch With Stitched Flap Hidden Magnetic Closure Built In Belt Clip And Belt Loop
Offered by Cell-Stuff
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My everyday carry case, November 30, 2013
This case fits my ZTE Z431 phone well. It definitely would not fit if the phone had a hard case on it. I like the plain look - nice stitching, no logo and what looks and smells to be leather. I don't like using belt clips, but when I used it it held onto my belt well. I use the belt loops instead, putting my belt through the loops but over the clip. It was too hard trying to get my belt to go through the loops and inside the clip. The magnetic flap is strong enough to keep the cover closed without causing any problems while removing the phone. This has become my daily wear phone case and has held up well in the month I've been using it. How can they sell these so cheaply?

BLACK HORIZONTAL STYLISH IMITATION LEATHER COVER BELT CLIP SIDE CASE POUCH FOR ATT ZTE Z431
Offered by MobilEmporium
Price: $4.97
4 used & new from $4.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, November 30, 2013
It is amazing that they can sell this case for so little money. It does look and smell like real leather. There is a suede leather lining and the stitching is nice and uniform. There is a logo embossed on the case flap, but it is subtle. The ZTE Z431 phone fits a bit loosely in it, but not terribly so. Overall a pretty good value.

5MM Sterling Silver High Polish Plain Dome Tarnish Resistant Comfort Fit Wedding Band Ring
Offered by Metal Factory
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, November 30, 2013
This ring is an excellent value. It is a simple, comfortable ring. I did find that the ring was a bit over-sized. I normally wear a size 13 and had to return it for a 12 1/2. Will it dull and scratch over time? Most rings do, if you wear them, so that doesn't bother me. I haven't worn it long enough to evaluate that. I like the 5mm width - wide enough to look like a man's ring but not so wide as to feel uncomfortable on my average length finger.

GTMax Black Slip Pouch case + Screen protector for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation (2010 and 2011 New Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Works, January 25, 2011
This is about as simple as you can get when it comes to protecting your iPod touch (4G). I do believe that it is real leather, but it is very thin with what appears to be a flocked interior to help prevent scratching. I have a protective case (Griffin GB01915 Reveal Case for iPod Touch 4G) and a screen protector on my iPod but I wanted a little something extra to protect it when I threw it into my briefcase or pocket, and this does what I want. If you have a bulky protective case on your iPod, it probably won't fit inside this slipcase, and the case will fit a bit loosely on a bare iPod touch. Don't expect this case to protect your iPod from anything except scratches, bur for that it works very well.

This case comes with a screen protector. As I had nothing else to use when I got my iPod and didn't want it to go naked, I used the supplied protector. It comes with a small micro-fiber cloth to help clean the screen before applying the screen protector, which went on pretty easily. I have one small air bubble that I can't get out, but that's my fault and I can live with it.

Bostonian Men's Natchez Loafer,Black,10 W
Bostonian Men's Natchez Loafer,Black,10 W
Offered by SHERMAN'S NYC.
Price: $145.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple loafer, August 2, 2010
This shoe is just my style - a nice, simple, plain loafer without a lot of geegaws on them or toes that make you look like an elf. The quality appears to be very good, though I have not worn them enough to wear them out yet. The leather is lighter weight and is just right for this style shoe.

I was very pleased with the fact that I did not have to return these shoes. It seems to never fail that no matter what size I order, they never fit and I have to return them. Not this time, thank goodness. So thumbs up on these shoes.

Bessey D-BKWH Quick-Change Folding Utility Knife - Wood Grain Handle
Bessey D-BKWH Quick-Change Folding Utility Knife - Wood Grain Handle
Price: $16.88
30 used & new from $12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty and classy, April 7, 2010
This is not your typical lightweight utility knife. The handle is steel and wood, well balanced and with a very nice heft. Unless you are doing fine surgery, a little heft in a knife helps get the work done quickly and easily. The wood and steel surfaces are not finely matched to the same levels, but come on, this is a utility knife. It looks pretty darn sweet for what it is.

I am used to having storage for extra blades in the handle of my utility knives but this knife lacks that feature. Obviously you can flip the blade around quickly to use the other end, but if you are doing work that requires the blade to be replaced several times you will need to be sure to have extras with you. There are other versions of this type of knife that have blade storage, but they do not feel the same as this knife.

One-handed operation is great (open and close it several times before you evaluate the ease of opening - it breaks in). I like this folding style of knife better than the sliding action of old style utility knifes. Somehow that sliding would always eventually bind up. I can't see that happening with this folder. There is a clip on the side that allows you to secure it to your pants pocket, belt, or tool pouch, or just drop it in your pocket - the blade is entirely protected when it is closed.

Extech TK430 6 Piece Electric Test Kit
Extech TK430 6 Piece Electric Test Kit
Price: $102.46
13 used & new from $95.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For home use, who could ask for more?, April 7, 2010
I am not an electrician, nor do I play one on television. I am a home handyman and once was an electronics hobbyist, so I know how to use these meters. Someplace along the way my old Heathkit multimeter (assembled by yours truly) disappeared and I needed to replace it. For my home and hobby purposes, this kit takes care of all my needs. Not having other equipment to reference against these meters, I am making the assumption that they are accurate enough for my needs and I doubt I will need to replace them in my lifetime.

Motorola C139/C150/V170/C261 CLA
Motorola C139/C150/V170/C261 CLA

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like OEM and works, April 7, 2010
When I purchased my cell phone I did not receive a car charger with it. There have been several times that I wished that I had one, so I finally decided to track one down. This item appears to be an OEM charger specifically for my phone. It works exactly as it should and the price is right. Bear in mind that I'm a cheap old man and my cell phone is an older "candy bar" type. I was happy to be able to find a charger for my older inexpensive phone.

Mueller High Performance Hinged Knee Brace
Mueller High Performance Hinged Knee Brace
Price: $18.76 - $52.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but doesn't fit, April 7, 2010
I'm afraid I can't speak to the effectiveness of this product. It appears to be well constructed and would provide helpful support for my knee - if I could wear it. Unfortunately, even though I ordered the largest available size, the brace does not fit my thigh. It fits below my knee just fine, but I can only get it to go around my thigh by stretching it to it's maximum and barely catching the velcro on the body of the brace used to hold it in place. The velcro straps are long enough, but without being able to close the body of the brace on my leg it won't stay in place and certainly is not comfortable.

Wearing the brace with the thigh barely fitting, I did walk around a bit and it seemed to help support my arthritic knee. I wish I were able to give it more of a trial but it is unwearable with this fit. Yes, I'm not a small man - pushing 300 pounds and 6' 1" - but I thought that the largest size would have been sure to fit; there are plenty of men much larger than I that need knee support. I may try finding some kind of wide velcro strapping that could extend the velcro on the thigh part of the brace, so will not return it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6