Profile for Jeeper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeeper "Jeeper" RSS Feed (Flint, MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
JACO Superior Tire Pressure Gauge (0-100 PSI) - Best Compact Air Pressure Tool with Protective Guard, 360 Degree Swivel Chuck, and Air Bleeder Valve
Offered by JACO Superior Products
Price: $29.97

3.0 out of 5 stars An average gauge, March 2, 2015
For the $20+ price I would not buy it. for the introductory price I got I'll kick it around for awhile. I was disappointed that the gauge housing under the rubber cover is plastic. I have bought gauges at the auto parts that are the same, only without the rubber cover and made of metal for around $5-10. Reading pressures under the 10psi is also so-so. It read the 12psi in my aired down front tires, but the rear did not register with about 5 in them. These lower pressures are common in the offroad world.

It seems accurate above 10psi, but we will see how the plastic case holds up over time and drops in my Jeep.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2015 3:29 PM PST

Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, Best game for horrible people!, February 8, 2015
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity (Toy)
I really love this game!

Cards Against Humanity: First Expansion
Cards Against Humanity: First Expansion
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game!, February 8, 2015
Best game for the worst people ever!

SanDisk Ultra 64GB Micro USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive For Android Smartphone/Tablet With App- SDDD-064G-G46
Price: $24.83
44 used & new from $21.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended, but the caps are utter crap and useless., February 8, 2015
Works great, but the covers are total crap and useless. This thing would be so much better with proper caps.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2015 2:01 PM PST

Pwr+ Car Charger Dc Adapter for Garmin GPS Portable Navigator Nuvi Nüvi , Approach G3 North America G5 G6 ; Colorado 300 400c 400i 400t ; Dakota 10 20 ; Edge 200 500 605 705 800 ; Garmin G60 ; Gpsmap 62 62s 62sc 62st 62stc ; Montana 600 650 650t ; Streetpilot I2 I3 I5 ; Zumo Zūmo 220 550 660 665 ; Nulink 1695 GPS ; Vista Etrex Cx C Hcx GPS ; 010-11478-03 010-10723-14
Offered by PWR+
Price: $9.40
2 used & new from $6.40

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi
Price: $139.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 4, 2015
Works as expected so far! The backlight is nice and you can read in any light. Very easy on the eyes.

Browning Strike Force Sub Micro 10MP Game Camera
Browning Strike Force Sub Micro 10MP Game Camera
Offered by outdoor experts
Price: $124.31
13 used & new from $116.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great fit what I do!, December 20, 2014
Far better than my pos stealth cam. We will see how long it lasts, but it had something in the frame most of the time where my other camera is always missing the shot.

Neiko 31119A Vacuum Brake Bleeder
Neiko 31119A Vacuum Brake Bleeder
Offered by eToolscity
Price: $92.51
3 used & new from $92.51

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, December 20, 2014
This review is from: Neiko 31119A Vacuum Brake Bleeder
Why did I not buy this sooner? Works awesome! There isn't much for instructions, and I constantly see air in the line as it sucks from the bleeder, so I just let it go awhile and keep topping off the master cylinder. Nice firm brakes now.

Discovery Kids Digital Camera, Blue
Discovery Kids Digital Camera, Blue
Offered by Apparel_Plus
Price: $36.99
11 used & new from $30.99

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, December 20, 2014
My 3 year old had been using our Olympus tough camera for months, but he takes insane amounts of random pictures (many decent). We thought this would be a nice toy where he could do both, though I'd be downloading a lot. We gave it to him as an early Christmas present for our vacation. It was inoperable out of the box. The replacement works but the pictures are so terrible. My old Sony camera from 20 years ago (saved to a 3.5" floppy) was also 640x480 and took great pictures, this thing you can barely make out what the picture is of. While I didn't expect a lot, I did expect too be able to make out what is in the shot.

Amprobe BAT-200 Battery Tester
Amprobe BAT-200 Battery Tester
Price: $6.95
5 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars great for a quick check, October 6, 2014
Nice to quickly check batteries, I do wish it load tested them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4