Profile for Karen Smith > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen Smith RSS Feed (Charlotte NC USA)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermal glasses, October 11, 2011
These are very nice, sturdy thermal tumblers. I purchased these before and liked them so much I purchased another set. Made in the USA!

Lauren & I
Lauren & I
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Lauren and I, March 28, 2008
This review is from: Lauren & I (MP3 Music)
A wonderful original song from a very talent and promising young artist, Keith Harkin. Keith wrote the song and performed it in the Celtic Thunder Show. Beautiful lyrics and amazing insight to life. Keith is an amazing, talented performer who composes, sings and plays guitar.
Keith is an upcoming artist and I hope he will be able to put a solo CD out in the future. I recommend buying Lauren and I and all of Keith's songs. Also, I would recommend buying the Celtic Thunder CD and the DVD of their show in concert. All are EXCELLENT!

Celtic Thunder
Celtic Thunder
Price: $8.39
69 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder, March 21, 2008
This review is from: Celtic Thunder (Audio CD)
Celtic Thunder is an amazing group of solo artists who each have wonderful voices. They each bring their own talents and personalities to the songs and they perform. Keith Harkin wrote and sings "Lauren and I", a beautiful and original song. Keith is an amazing, talented performer who composes, sings and plays guitar. Keith's guitar playing is excellent and he puts lots of emotion and feeling into each song he performs. Keep watching for Keith in the future! He is an upcoming artist and I hope he will be able to put a solo CD out in the future. I recommend buying Lauren and I and all of Keith's songs. Damian, Paul, Ryan,and George all have their fantastic vocal talents and personalities they bring to the show. All 5 performers compliment each other. Their harmonies blend together and they have the voice of angels. The songs performed on the DVD and CD are all excellent and speak to our hearts, our fears, and our blessings. "The Island" speaks to our political fears and hopes for the future. Very moving expectionally performed. I would recommend buying the Celtic Thunder CD and the DVD of their show in concert. All are EXCELLENT! Looking forward to the seeing the show in person in November 2008!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2008 7:06 AM PDT

The Island
The Island
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars The Island, March 21, 2008
This review is from: The Island (MP3 Music)
Beautiful song and lyrics performed by Keith Harkin.
The young lad has an amazing voice and has a wonderful career ahead of him! I would recommend buying the Celtic Thunder CD and the DVD of their show in concert. All are EXCELLENT!