Profile for Musicplayer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Musicplayer "Musicplayer" RSS Feed (New York)

Samsonite Luggage Manual Scale, Black, One Size
Samsonite Luggage Manual Scale, Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, December 26, 2011
I had bought a electronic travel scale... which was totally off. When I arrived at the airport... I had a very bad surprise. I decided to look for a manual scale. I bought the samsonite manual scale... and it works perfectly. The weight shown on the samsonite scale is right. No more bad surprises at the airport...!!! I am very happy with my purchase.

Zenna Home 771SS, Tension Shower Curtain Rod, 43 to 72-Inch, Chrome
Zenna Home 771SS, Tension Shower Curtain Rod, 43 to 72-Inch, Chrome
Price: $10.99
11 used & new from $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, December 26, 2011
I am relatively happy with this product (bought the chrome one). It is light, which means that it will not fall like the one I had previously (better quality but heavier... it kept falling). It does look a bit cheap... but, what can you expect for this price?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, December 26, 2011
Excellent product. I have recently developed allergies to lipsticks and it is quite difficult to find a good lipstick. This is the first lipstick that I can wear without any skin reaction. I ordered the lighter color one as well (called "love it") and use both of them. I definitively recommend this product.

The Feng Shui Kit: The Chinese Way to Health, Wealth, and Happiness at  Home and at  Work
The Feng Shui Kit: The Chinese Way to Health, Wealth, and Happiness at Home and at Work
by Man Ho Kwok
Edition: Misc. Supplies
Price: $26.95
149 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, December 26, 2011
Very disappointed by the book. The compass is in plastic and very cheap looking. I wouldn't advise buying this product.

Cordoba C5 Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar with Gig Bag
Cordoba C5 Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar with Gig Bag
Price: Click here to see our price
15 used & new from $210.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful guitar. I simply love it., May 22, 2009
I am extremely happy with my Cordoba C5 guitar. Beautiful sound (cedar top), great playability (low action). Esthetically, it's really beautiful (great combination of woods--cedar top and mahogany back and sides). One more thing: it came with a gig bag. I thought I would probably have to buy a better one but, when I received it, I was happily surprised by the quality of the gig bag: thick padding, 2 shoulder straps to carry it on your back, 2 handles to carry it horizontally, and 1 handle to hold it vertically. The Cordoba gig bag is of much better quality than the one shown on the amazon website. Since I received my Cordoba C5, I have been playing it every day with great pleasure. I simply love my guitar.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2010 2:36 AM PST