Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Barbara J. Libby > Reviews

Browse

Barbara J. Libby's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barbara J. Libby "Custard" RSS Feed (Downeast Maine)

One Percent: My Journey Overcoming Heart Disease
One Percent: My Journey Overcoming Heart Disease
by Thomas Martin
Price: $12.30
35 used & new from $5.93

5.0 out of 5 stars # 1 PAGE-TURNER!, March 10, 2013
WOW! Every Cardiac patient or person who loves a Cardiac patient needs to read this book! I could not put it down. A very easy and inspiring read.
Martin is all for being involved in your own medical treatment. Don't expect doctors to "do it all". It's your body and your life! Find what works for you.
Tom Martin has shared his experience, strength and hope with other Cardiac patients (like myself) and I came away with enough fight to face another day.
Thank you Tom! Barb

Miracles: 32 True Stories
Miracles: 32 True Stories
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK -GREAT & NOT SO GREAT, February 10, 2013
Loved the miracle stories - did not like the heavy-duty proselytizing. IMHO, the stories could have stood alone. Let the reader choose their own path to the Creator of Miracles.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2013 12:34 PM PDT

Natrapel 8 hour 6oz. Continuous Spray
Natrapel 8 hour 6oz. Continuous Spray
Offered by BikeSomeWhere
Price: $8.99
9 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!!!, May 15, 2012
Natrapel 8-Hour Insect Repellent 3.5-oz Pump Spray 5OZ by Adventure Medical Kits Here in Downeast Maine, we have Black Flies that use Rte 1 to take off on! :-) Nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING stops them from feasting on gardeners, sportsmen, outdoor people EXCEPT this 8 Hr. Natrapel.
GREAT STUFF! Not greasy, not stinky, not poisonous!!! NO DEET!!! (works better than Deet anyway!)

I'm in my garden every day (all day long) and 2 cans of this lasts me through spring, summer and fall. I also give my visitors a quick spritz so they can tour my garden in comfort. (to make matters worse - I'm highly allergic to bug bites! AND DEET!)

I used to be able to buy it locally. Now I order it every year through Amazon. Used it once and I was sold!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2014 3:47 PM PDT

Triangle Bulbs T50026 - FML27/65K, 27 Watt, 6500K Natural Daylight, 4-pin GX10q-4 Base, FML Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal!, September 3, 2011
These bulbs last and last. Uses very little electricity. Easy to replace. Full spectrum. (like sitting in the sunlight.) I have 3 lamps that use these bulbs. Two desk lamps and one floor lamp. All Bell & Howell. These lamps and bulbs are one of the best purchases I've ever made!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2011 5:44 PM PST

Fiskars Softouch Micro-Tip Pruning Snip
Fiskars Softouch Micro-Tip Pruning Snip
Price: $9.79
106 used & new from $4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Always in my pocket!, June 20, 2011
I wouldn't think of going outdoors without my Fiskars snips! Yes, deadheading and pruning BUT I also use them for cutting twine, opening seed packets, etc. I don't know HOW I ever gardened without them!

'Venus Sweetshrub' - Calycanthus - Fragrant! - Hardy!
'Venus Sweetshrub' - Calycanthus - Fragrant! - Hardy!

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm Hoping --, December 17, 2010
The shrub was very small. BUT - *very* well rooted. It's difficult to find a super hardy shrub for this neck of the woods,(Downeast Maine)that prefers a lot of shade, with large blossoms and great fragrance.

I planted it right away. Of course, it's dormant and I won't really know until spring, if it survives it's first winter, etc. 'Gives me something to look forward to. :-)

Tanglefoot Tree Insect Barrier Tub
Tanglefoot Tree Insect Barrier Tub
Price: $10.99
10 used & new from $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONE and ONLY!, June 5, 2010
Tanglefoot is a MUST have for any home owner! I use it on my fruit trees/shade trees/shrubs.

Three steps:

1. 1" wide self-stick foam weather strip around bottom of trunk.

2. Tinfoil pressed tightly around foam strip.

3. Use plastic disposable knife to spread Tanglefoot on the tinfoil. (you might want to use disposable gloves.)

Trap those pests before they can climb the tree and infect your treasured trees/fruit.

Do Not put directly on tree. And be sure to use the weather stripping to prevent critters from climbing up inside the Tanglefoot.

Happy Gardening!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2012 5:58 PM PDT

Sony DVP-SR200P/B DVD Player, Black
Sony DVP-SR200P/B DVD Player, Black
Offered by Keystone State Liquidation
Price: $68.95
46 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 24, 2009
Very good! Light weight, small foot print, good quality. User friendly. Easy hook-up.

My husband is hearing impaired and needs Close Captioning. This Sony does the trick!
I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Bosmere M240 Coco Tree Protector Rings 36-Inch Round
Bosmere M240 Coco Tree Protector Rings 36-Inch Round
Price: $23.85
4 used & new from $11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, Excellent Product, August 4, 2009
What a great way to eliminate all the problems that come with loose garden mulch. Neat and healthy for my fruit trees...I can mow right over the edge. No trimming! (use garden staples to secure edges!!!) and NO MORE WEEDS/GRASS.

I've already bought another one and plan on using them on ALL my trees and shrubs.

I'm so glad this is a nice, deep brown. Not like the ugly "red" I've seen from other manufacturers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2013 7:32 AM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, May 27, 2007
good quality... good service. (I just wish it was a bit heavier.)