Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Robert P. Fredericks > Reviews

Browse

Robert P. Freder...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert P. Fredericks RSS Feed (Belleplain, NJ USA)

Page: 1 | 2
FI Lamps Sony XL-5200_5792 Replacement Lamp with Housing
FI Lamps Sony XL-5200_5792 Replacement Lamp with Housing
Offered by Fusion Imports
Price: $21.75
20 used & new from $21.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted only 7 months, April 25, 2012
Initially it looked great! Brighter than the original bulb,a few months later,it grew dim. Then month 7...done...I would not buy this bulb again.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Two-Disc Edition Blu Ray + DVD/Digital Copy Combo) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ James Franco
Offered by Perception Products
Price: $21.00
100 used & new from $0.02

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, November 10, 2011
Boring and uninteristing movie. The special effects at the end were good,but again just couldn't get into this at all. I am a Planet of the Apes fan,the original is a masterpiece,this is just couldn't get it. It was also very drawn out.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2011 11:27 PM PST

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings)
The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings)
Price: $206.99
47 used & new from $179.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful collection-Lousy packaging, January 4, 2010
I opted for the Stereo set because the price was much less for more material then the MONO. The MONO tracks included in this set satisfy my curisity. There dosen't seem to be a huge difference in the sound,however some tracks stand out with incredably sound.The packaging is just awful. The discs are so tight in the cardboard cases you either open the glued bonding or grip the disc tightly causing fingerprints. "Past Masters" has one compartment for 2 discs so they are stored tightly against each other. I also had trouble with the box and sleave that stores all the discs. This set is certainly worth owning just to have all The Beatles Albums together and the nice booklets that come with each set.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2010 8:43 AM PDT

Working on a Dream
Working on a Dream
Price: $6.99
212 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak effort from "The Boss", February 11, 2009
This review is from: Working on a Dream (Audio CD)
At one time Bruce used to take years between Albums before they were released. Many songs were recorded and he carefully selected what would end up on the Record. Now it seems lately he has been really cranking them out and it shows. "Working on a dream" seems like outtakes from "Magic" which was just as bad. The songs are emotionless and boring. The arrangements are contrived and stale. The band sounds muffled and distorted. What happened to the loud thunderous sound with the screaming guitars and distinct piano?
I'm working on a dream that someday Bruce will release something that I can really care about.

Canon LiDE200 Color Image Scanner
Canon LiDE200 Color Image Scanner
15 used & new from $47.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with Vista!, November 21, 2008
I just recieved my scanner and I was scanning/croping and saving pictures 15 minutes after taking it out of the box. It's so easy, with one click you are done. I put 6 photos on the glass and it cropped and saved all of them in the destination folder. The scans look great from photos from the late 40's,early 50's.

Audio-Technica AT-LP2DA LP-to-Digital Recording System
Audio-Technica AT-LP2DA LP-to-Digital Recording System
Price: $169.99
4 used & new from $169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, November 18, 2007
Love this turntable. The software is easy to follow and after a couple of pratice LP to digital transfers I was able to get amazing results. Along with removing the cracks and noise on the record it also has a graphic equlizer to Improve sound.

Cuisinart DGB-600BCFR Grind & Brew Coffeemaker, Brushed Chrome (Certified Refurbished)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!, November 18, 2007
Makes the best tasting coffee,easy to set up and clean. We bought the re-manufactured one and it was like brand new.

Pfaltzgraff Winterberry 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
Pfaltzgraff Winterberry 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
Offered by WeLOC (We Love Our Customers)
Price: $70.74
20 used & new from $41.73

5.0 out of 5 stars More than Holiday dishes, January 9, 2007
Nice winter pattern that we will use all winter. Great Pfaltzgraff quality.

Ab Crunch Gym
Ab Crunch Gym
Offered by Balkowitsch Enterprises
Price: $329.99
5 used & new from $329.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel the Burn, November 24, 2006
This review is from: Ab Crunch Gym (Misc.)
Nice product,very well made. It was very easy to assemble,took about an hour. I've been doing crunches on the floor for months w/an assist type machine. I have felt no burn after until I started using the Ab Crunch machine. I know I will get results. I would reccomd this over all the trendy gimmick type machines out there that you would NEVER see in a gym. This machine is definetly gym quality at an affordable price.

Remanufactured Rio Forge 256 MB MP3 Player
Remanufactured Rio Forge 256 MB MP3 Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Great player ! But....Read update June 2006, January 29, 2006
I bought this player to replace my Rio 64mb Sport that lasted 4 years. I jog about 20 miles a week and this player is a great companion. The stopwatch and armband are perfect for running. I do reccomend replacing the earbuds that come with it to the Phillips behind the neck style. The sound from them is awsome and won't fall out like the buds do. I've had no problems with the easy to use Rio Music Manager, I've used it for years. When I loaded version that came with the Forge it overwrote my older version that came with the Rio Sport.UPDATE JUNE 28th 2006: My Rio Just died lasted a mere 5 months. I just bought an I pod, I won't mess with the Rio anymore

Page: 1 | 2