Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for E. Hart > Reviews

Browse

E. Hart's Profile

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Hart RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Lawdog: The Life and Times of Hayden Tilden (Hayden Tilden Westerns Book 1)
Lawdog: The Life and Times of Hayden Tilden (Hayden Tilden Westerns Book 1)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard not to like, June 17, 2016
Predictable, but sufficiently engaging to hook me on the series. If you like the genre, you'll probably enjoy this one.

Ed Slott's 2016 Retirement Decisions Guide
Ed Slott's 2016 Retirement Decisions Guide
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Shallow, June 11, 2016
Ed's earlier books were very valuable. They gave the overview that this one does but also gave detailed examples and tables to give you everything you needed to make plans. This book does not. It's mostly--go to another source AND hire a fleet of financial and legal resources. This book is a disappointment compared to his previous efforts--which I still value greatly. Get his earlier books first. You probably won't need this one then.

LuxuryDiscounts 2 Piece Solid Turquoise Elegant Sheer Curtains Fully Stitched Panels Window Treatment Drape 54" X 84"
Offered by Luxury Discounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., June 7, 2016
Lots of color and impact for very low cost.

The American Quilt: A History of Cloth and Comfort 1750-1950
The American Quilt: A History of Cloth and Comfort 1750-1950
by Mary Elizabeth Johnson
40 used & new from $8.53

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so glad I made the purchase, March 21, 2016
I resisted buying this book for some time, mostly due to its high price and partly due to early mixed reviews. I'm so glad I made the purchase. The comprehensive, well researched history of quilts and their evolution in America was impressive and enlightening. I will value this volume for many years.

Lee Men's Modern Series Straight Fit Jean, Olive, 32W x 30L
Lee Men's Modern Series Straight Fit Jean, Olive, 32W x 30L

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like the fit, February 27, 2016
I really like the fit. I'm an older gentleman, still slender, and find these well tailored but not overly snug. These are my most comfortable jeans and destined to become my favorite pair as soon as I've worn them a few more times.

Hideaways by L.B. Evans Men's Marion Moccassin,HashBrown,9 3E US
Hideaways by L.B. Evans Men's Marion Moccassin,HashBrown,9 3E US
Price: $31.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 11, 2016
I've had good luck with LBE slippers. These seem fine. The fit is puzzling a little tight in the toes and a little wide overall. The toes are loosing up and I can use the leather cord to control width. At least they don't slip off my heel.

Sterling Silver Small Purple Heart Pressed Flower Pendant Necklace, 18"
Sterling Silver Small Purple Heart Pressed Flower Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $20.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny surprise, February 7, 2016
Perhaps I misread the fine print, but this locket was extremely small. I didn't realize wildflowers grew so tiny. The hardware was okay, and I've yet to hear that it turned the recipient's neck green, but I confess that I was a little embarrassed to present it as a gift.

Kings Rising: Book Three of the Captive Prince Trilogy
Kings Rising: Book Three of the Captive Prince Trilogy
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High praise for this series, February 7, 2016
I just finished reading this third installment of the series and I can't say enough nice things about it. Everything is here for a fantastic read: well developed plot, complex characters and an interesting setting. Not to mention, a totally despicable villain (actually, two or three). I anxiously await this author's next project, or perhaps even another installment of this one!

Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean, Fatigue, 32W x 30L
Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean, Fatigue, 32W x 30L
Price: $29.90
3 used & new from $24.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 22, 2016
Nice comfortable fit and looks good, too.

Lord Mouse
Lord Mouse
Price: $5.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Satisfying Read, November 30, 2015
This review is from: Lord Mouse (Kindle Edition)
Although lacking its complexity and texture, this was nearly as good as L. Flewelling's Traitor Moon. I hope to read more by this Mr. Mason soon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9