Profile for Zenrika Veloso-pueblos > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Zenrika Veloso-pueblos "Tangee" RSS Feed

Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-N 600mW Smart Repeater and Range Extender (SR10000)
Price: $94.49
85 used & new from $63.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Customer Survey, June 13, 2013
This is for Patrick - Concierge #131.

I am truly thankful for all of Patrick's assistant in getting our network extender working! The first person we spoke to said it wasn't compatible with our router but after speaking to Patrick, he was able to assist us and help us get everything set up by setting up the firmware and it is definitely compatible.

Thanks Patrick!!

Have a beautiful day!

Camden Rose Toddler Zoom
Camden Rose Toddler Zoom
Offered by Palumba Toys, Music & Art
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a wonderful eco-friendly wooden car!, May 17, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Camden Rose Toddler Zoom (Toy)
It's the perfect size for my lil man's hands. He's 15 months old and when he got his very first car, he was soo excited! And it makes me feel good that it's not a tonka toy that has lead paint on it. This is a good quality, natural wooden car.

He actually has a wooden fire truck as well but whenever we go out, this is the car that I always take with us because it's compact and small yet my son enjoys playing with it everytime. And it's just the cutest thing watching him play with it while making car noises!

I really like this company and love supporting ecofriendly and natural toy companies such as this. Oh and the fact that it is natural and simple definitely matches well with the Waldorf-inspired creativity of letting the child use their imagination of what kind of car it can be....Thank you!

Wonderworld Mini Fire Engine
Wonderworld Mini Fire Engine
Price: $14.99
26 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son LOVES LOVES His Fire Engine!, May 17, 2010
This review is from: Wonderworld Mini Fire Engine (Toy)
Our son is 15 months old and when he saw his very own mini fire engine, his eyes grew big and he did a little happy dance!

He LOVES his fire engine and makes the cutest car noises and has started making siren noises with it too (which he learns by watching cop cars or fire engines driving by when we go on walks or are driving)!

I am sooo very happy with this product and the company! I love that it has a movable ladder that goes up and down and moves sideways. The cute little stationary fireman is also adorable. I am just very grateful for the opportunity to purchase eco-friendly nontoxic toys from a company such as this. Thank you.

Wonderworld Bouncing Sorter
Wonderworld Bouncing Sorter
Price: $24.00
14 used & new from $23.97

4.0 out of 5 stars My Son Loves This Toy!, May 17, 2010
This review is from: Wonderworld Bouncing Sorter (Toy)
My son really loves this toy. And I love the fact that it's 2-toys-in-1. It has multiple motor skills for children to learn. Not only are they learning the shapes and learning to put them in the correct slot but they are also learning the motor skills of pushing on the lever for the shape to pop out. Actually they are learning more than just that because they also learn color coordinating as well with shapes and the colors on the levers! When my son learned to use 1 hand to push the lever and 1 hand to take the shape out, he was very excited!

The reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the blue lever for the square shape is a little bit off (it's a little bit lower than the rest)...it's actually not that big of a deal. And my hubby made a good point: that it's made out of wood and perhaps that particular lever wasn't sanded down the exact same as the others... Again, not too big of a deal to us.

What is a bid deal is supporting companies that make good quality wooden toys that are eco-friendly and non-toxic! THAT right there is important to our family!! And we are very grateful to have found another good company that does just this! :o)

Diaper Free: The Gentle Wisdom of Natural Infant Hygiene
Diaper Free: The Gentle Wisdom of Natural Infant Hygiene
by Ingrid Bauer
33 used & new from $6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful and Informative Read!, March 4, 2010
I am very grateful to my cousin referring me to this book. I had done a little bit of research on Natural Infant Hygiene (a.k.a. Elimination Communication, Diaper Free, etc) when my son was about 7 months old. I even tried it a little bit but wasn't consistent until I read this book when my son was 10 months old.

It just makes absolute sense! If a baby can communicate his hunger needs then why wouldn't he/she be able to communicate the end result through the elimination process??

I understood the ecofriendly benefits of Natural Infant Hygiene and was one of the reasons why I wanted to try it BUT even more important is the loving communication and bond this creates between parent/care giver and baby.

It truly is a great feeling to know that I'm getting my son's needs met and understanding and be patient throughout the whole process.

This book helped me and my husband on our journey towards being diaper free with our son. It is a very informative book based on history/facts, as well as experience, tips, tools that help you and your baby communicate his/her elimination needs in a loving and fun way.

I highly recommend this book!

The Essential Baby Organizer: Birth to One Year (The Essential Organizers)
The Essential Baby Organizer: Birth to One Year (The Essential Organizers)
by Dani Rasmussen
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $14.27
18 used & new from $4.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for helping me to stay organized!, March 4, 2010
I'm a new mom so when I started using this organizer, I was really grateful for how organized it was. I loved the fact that I could add daily notes and milestones each day. My favorite part is the letter you can write to your baby at the end of each quarter (i.e. 0-3months, 3-6mon, 6-9 months and 9-12mon).

I also liked the information it gave you at the end of the book (Soothing Your Newborn, Developmental Milestones and Playtime Ideas, etc). I especially was grateful for the Babysitter Interview page. I photocopied that questionnaire and it helped me be more organized with my questions when interviewing. I actually had one nanny say that my questions were very well thought and thorough.

I can't believe a year has already gone by though and sad to say that I no longer can use this organizer. I liked it so much that I continued creating my own little organizer for the foods I was introducing to my son and other pertinent information.

I definitely highly recommend this organizer for the first year!

Connection Parenting: Parenting Through Connection Instead of Coercion, Through Love Instead of Fear, 2nd Edition
by Pam Leo
Price: $14.25
64 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book for Conscious Parenting!, March 4, 2010
I read this book when I was pregnant and was sooo inspired by its positive message that I wanted to seek for a workshop close to where I live in Los Angeles. I couldn't find one so I emailed the author to see if they would have any coming to my area soon. I ended up having an amazing talk with Carmine Leo (Pam's workshop partner) who gave me the inspiration and tips to create my own workshop.

A few months after our son was born, I did end up creating my own workshop and it was a very beautiful forum for us to grow and learn about the Connection Parenting concept. I just knew there was another way to positively connect with our children without having to use coercion, bribes or the old patterns of fear-based thinking (of how we were brought up as kids)....

Thank you Pam for such a loving tool! This book has definitely transformed the way my husband and I are as new parents.

The workshop I actually created is now a positive and loving group that still gets together to support and discuss/share other positive, eco-friendly, natural, holistic topics.

Thank you Carmine for giving me the inspiration to do so...

So if there is anyone considering getting this book, I highly, highly recommend it! The best part is it gives you exercises at the end of each chapter to do by yourself or with a group. What I also love about this book is the plethora of resources (of other positive books, websites, etc.) given throughout the book and at the end of the book!

I am eternally grateful for this book and utilize its tools every day with our son...A great point that one of the father's from our group said is "It should just be called 'Connection' because it's not only a great tool for parents but for how we connect with anyone and everyone!"

Kinderville Bigger Bites Storage Jars (Set of 2, Blue/Green)
Kinderville Bigger Bites Storage Jars (Set of 2, Blue/Green)
Offered by green mom place
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this product!, March 4, 2010
This will be my first time to write a review for a product on Amazon. And I've purchased alot of things lately on Amazon. I keep telling myself that I should write a review because I am so very grateful for all the reviews I read up on the products that end up helping me to decide on my purchases.

So here goes:

I absolutely LOVE these jars! I'm a very eco-friendly minded mom and only want the best, natural, green products for my son. The fact that this company, Kinderville has created a product that is green and BPA/Phthalate (sp?) and Lead free has my vote!

And it's not just to store his food in, you can store any food in here. I love the fact that when you push down on the lid, it seals it tight! And you know it's sealed tight because when you grab the jar by the lid, it is secure!

Kinderville Little Bites Storage Jars Set of Four
Kinderville Little Bites Storage Jars Set of Four
Offered by MoreQualityLessMoney
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these Little Bites!, March 4, 2010

So here goes:

I only put 4 stars because when travelling with the jars, you have to make sure not to have anything on top of it or else the jar lid may come loose (which happened to me and some of the food spilled out)...but other than that, I would highly recommend these to anyone!!