Profile for Dijah > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dijah RSS Feed

Cisco Linksys E2500 Advanced Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router (Certified Refurbished)
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $28.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Unstable router, January 18, 2014
This router is unstable..DO NOT BUY! The wireless SSID remains active but it looses connection to the internet, I had to reset this so many times until I gave up. I regret making this purchase and would not recommend to anyone.

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S4, White
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S4, White
Price: $25.17
6 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, if not the best looking case for the GS4, August 2, 2013
Offers you less protection than the otter box commuter case but it's much better looking. Slight imperfections made this a four instead of 5 star rating. Beware of fakes, I got a fake the first time I ordered, make sure it's shipped and sold by amazon.

TP-LINK TL-WR702N Wireless N150 Travel Router, Nano Size, Router/AP/Client/Bridge/Repeater Modes, 150Mpbs, USB Powered
Price: $18.80
34 used & new from $15.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, and terrible instruction manual, December 10, 2012
I really like this router, it works out of the box with the standard ssid and password, however to configure the router is not as simple as other routers I have used in the past, in fact I gave up and just used the default ssid. Just to access the administration page was challenging, but I did locate a tutorial on youtube but I haven't tried it yet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2013 5:51 PM PDT

SwissGear Laptop Backpack with Sunglasses Holder and Audio Interface (SA1191)
SwissGear Laptop Backpack with Sunglasses Holder and Audio Interface (SA1191)
Offered by eBags
Price: $44.99
5 used & new from $44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper issues, December 10, 2012
The zipper for the main compartment does not close properly, luckily there are two zippers so I just brought the second zipper to the other side to allow it to close. I would have given 5 stars because the bag is good otherwise and I'm not going to ship I back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2012 5:30 PM PST

Umbra Magnetter Wall-Mount Organizer, Espresso
Umbra Magnetter Wall-Mount Organizer, Espresso
Price: $16.68
21 used & new from $6.26

2.0 out of 5 stars Umbra Products = dents and scratches, December 5, 2012
I bought a white version of this along with a wall mounted hook rack and they all came with scratches and dents. The white one had the most! The corners are dented in and scratches are very visible. This is a good product concept, they should use better quality materials and ensure that appropriate shipping with extra protection for items such as these.