Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD Kids Edition Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Monica Van Horn > Reviews

Browse

Monica Van Horn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Monica Van Horn RSS Feed (NY United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Alphabet Flash Cards (Brighter Child Flash Cards)
Alphabet Flash Cards (Brighter Child Flash Cards)
by Brighter Child
Edition: Cards
Price: $2.69
31 used & new from $1.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, March 14, 2014
There are so many of these packs on the market, this one is fine. Nothing special. Dollar store ones would be just as good.

Big Boys Use the Potty!
Big Boys Use the Potty!
by Andrea Pinnington
Edition: Board book
Price: $5.59
127 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, there are better, but this one is decent, March 14, 2014
My favorite is Ian uses the Potty, but this one is pretty good. I wish it talked less about the teddy bear, and more about the boy...

Nicholas, You are... Ridiculous!
Nicholas, You are... Ridiculous!
by Olena Kassian
Price: $12.59
12 used & new from $12.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect illustrations, March 14, 2014
The writer/Illustrator MUST have spent copious amounts of time with shibas, the illustrations are so spot on! My son LOVES this book, but I really think I like it more than he does, it's so precious!

Bubble Pop Game for Toddlers
Bubble Pop Game for Toddlers
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Uninstalled it, boring and really lame even for a toddler, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Bubble Pop Game for Toddlers (App)
Uninstalled it, boring and really lame even for a toddler. It is so simple that I think my dog could play this, it's just to easy. Plus tons of pop ups.

Columbia Men's Windward II Overshirt, Black Plaid, Large
Columbia Men's Windward II Overshirt, Black Plaid, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for chilly Father In Law, March 14, 2014
My Father In Law LIVES in downed flannels like this, and I'm always looking for a really nice quality ones to replace his ratty ones. He LOVES LOVES LOVES this one, and says it's the warmest one he's ever owned!

Swing-A-Way 711BK Comfort Grip Jar Opener, Black
Swing-A-Way 711BK Comfort Grip Jar Opener, Black
Price: $7.78
14 used & new from $4.07

5.0 out of 5 stars It is perfect in every way!, December 18, 2013
I bought it for a friend, she has bad arthritis and had real trouble opening almost every can. She adores this thing. She has told me at least 20 times how perfect it is, and how wonderful it was I thought of her! I saw it on America's test kitchen, and bought it instantly. They rock, and if they reviewed it highly it's a winner!

Loving the Little Years: Motherhood in the Trenches
Loving the Little Years: Motherhood in the Trenches
by Rachel Jankovic
Price: $10.80
68 used & new from $3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars You know we all need a encouragement in our Mommy walks, HERE IT IS!, December 18, 2013
Ohhhhhhh I love this book. Oh I love it so much! Is is so touchingly written. She is real, and humble, and honest, and funny. I loved every page. This will become the book I read when I need a Mommy vacation, to encourage me to stay in the fight for my children's souls, lives, and little beings. Such an encouragement!

The Mission of Motherhood: Touching Your Child's Heart for Eternity
The Mission of Motherhood: Touching Your Child's Heart for Eternity
by Sally Clarkson
Price: $10.90
154 used & new from $1.21

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST read!!!!, December 18, 2013
It's such a different take on the things that we are striving for as Mom's. She is super mom, that's for sure, but her ideas and household theme is so wonderful, and encouraging. I loved it!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap cheap cheap cheaply made, December 18, 2013
SOme of the finger holes don't even fit my son's fingers. He's 2! They are all made very differently, some are fine, some too small, no real consistency.

Go-Go Babyz Travelmate Black
Go-Go Babyz Travelmate Black
Price: $80.19
10 used & new from $65.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, December 18, 2013
Yes it's a gadget, do you need it? I know I do. I travel with my son alone a lot. I could NOT cart his seat, his accessories and my stuff through the airport alone, I know that much. I've gotten really good at detaching it from the seat on the plane, but it can be a little tricky, practice a few times before you get to the airport. This would also work good for cities where you have to use cabs too, it would give you a free hand, which we all know, as parents is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is it's kind of pricey for what it is. It's basically just a flat surface, handle and strap, seems a bit overly priced, BUT, I'm happy it's on the market.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7