Profile for adammb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 252

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

adammb RSS Feed (Indiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ASUS VS239H-P 23-Inch Full-HD LED IPS Monitor
ASUS VS239H-P 23-Inch Full-HD LED IPS Monitor
Offered by Galactics
Price: Click here to see our price
62 used & new from $144.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor and price but caution for wall mounting, June 4, 2014
This monitor is great if you are using the stand. I wanted to wall mount it but the plugs go out of the back rather than down or to the side. This prevents wall mounting unless you have one that mounts about 2 inches from the wall.

Smoking Meat: The Essential Guide to Real Barbecue
Smoking Meat: The Essential Guide to Real Barbecue
by Jeff Phillips
Price: $16.92
73 used & new from $16.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic recipes. Each one so far has been a hit., June 4, 2014
Delicious recipes and much more. This book goes through the art of smoking and all the varieties and methods to do so. The main reason I got it was for a crash course in smoking meat. I have cooked whole chickens, pork roasts, and pulled pork. Every one was top notch and rivaled anything I had ever tasted. this on top of the fact these were my first goes and smoking and I call that a roaring success.

Dixit
Dixit
Price: $24.11
66 used & new from $19.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the funnest game I have played with my young kids, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Dixit (Toy)
This game is plain awesome.

Essentially each person gets a term to describe something. Maybe a movie, mood, color, etc. Then each person selects from their cards to represent what was described. Then they are all laid out face up. The goal is to get at least one person to select your described card but not all of them. The cards are so varied and versatile that it leaves so much room for interpretation. My kids have a blast with this game however since they are 5 and 6 they sometimes try to make too specific description in which it is obvious in which their card is. The more people that play the better IMO. I would recommend at least 4.

Ateco 3-1/2-Inch Stainless Steel Doughnut Cutter
Ateco 3-1/2-Inch Stainless Steel Doughnut Cutter
Price: $5.50
15 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality doughnut cutter, June 4, 2014
I actually had trouble finding a decent sized doughnut cutter locally. Everything was so small. this one is a nice 3.5" and is built nicely. You wont go wrong.

The Amazing Heat Resistant Silicone Kitchen and BBQ Gloves Provide Unsurpassed Quality - Ideal for Inside Oven Cooking or Outside Bbq Grilling. Avoid Dangerous and Painful Burns with These Cooking Gloves. Your Ultimate Protection for High Temperatures and More Efficient Than Potholders. Flexible, Versatile, and Engineered with a Superb Grip. The Amazing Heat Resistant Kitchen and Grill Glove Is Waterproof, Dishwasher Safe, and Outperforms Oven Mitts & Any Other Related Product. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! (ORANGE)
Offered by Birmion

3.0 out of 5 stars Work good with some cautions suggested, June 4, 2014
These gloves work pretty good for eat resistance. I never felt the need to put down the grille grates. My issues with them are the following. I have large hands and while I could get my hands in the gloves it was not a good fit. On top of the fit they are extremely difficult to get off your hands if you are wearing both of them. The outside surface becomes slippery and the inside is a rubber material as well and grasps onto your skin making it very hard to take them on and off. What is great is that you can wash them and handle the meat with your hands.

CASHFLOW for Kids
CASHFLOW for Kids
Offered by Rich Dad
Price: $39.95
9 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love playing it even though they are a bit too young. Never too early., June 4, 2014
This review is from: CASHFLOW for Kids (Toy)
I was a bit nervous about letting my 5 and 6 year old kids play this but with some help from us they loved it and ask to play it more. I would recommend that your kids should be able to add and subtract 100s for an easier game. I even use it to teach my son to write down his math and learn about the basics and then learning about life's rat race.

Auto Ventshade 94166 Original Ventvisor, 4 Piece
Auto Ventshade 94166 Original Ventvisor, 4 Piece
Price: $50.93
56 used & new from $40.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement ventvisors, June 4, 2014
I have installed many vent visors and seem to always default to AVS brand. They are a reliable quality product. Double side tape on the car. They have little packing strips to separate the ventvisors in the packaging to prevent from damage in shipping.

DeWitt 3-Ounce Weed-Barrier Pro Fabric, 4 x 300-Feet, Black
DeWitt 3-Ounce Weed-Barrier Pro Fabric, 4 x 300-Feet, Black
Price: $107.27
18 used & new from $93.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Weed-Be-Gone Hopefully, June 4, 2014
This was a great value compared to the local big box stores and seems like a better quality. The mat is very durable and should hold up really nice. We were tired of pulling weeds so we decided to put the mat down. We needed 5 of these rolls, so we are talking alot of mulching going on. It was really easy to cut too. Make sure you get enough pins to hold the mat down though. I used about 75 pins per roll.

BOTH TINS - Pokemon XY TCG Card Game 2014 Legend of Kalos Spring EX Booster Packs Tins - XERNEAS & YVELTAL
Offered by Wowzzer
Price: $31.74
15 used & new from $29.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Pokemon value, June 4, 2014
When looking at Pokemon cards for my kids I ran across these tins. The value was better than individual packs and I thought the tins would be good for my kids, which are 5 and 6, to keep them in there for safe keeping. It comes with a code to unlock a pokemon online which I was disappointed because I thought it was for the Gameboy game.

Men's Godzilla I Stomp Love Heart Tokyo T-shirt (X-Large)
Men's Godzilla I Stomp Love Heart Tokyo T-shirt (X-Large)
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $11.70
4 used & new from $11.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great premiere shirt for the new Godzilla movie and on, June 4, 2014
Shirt is a decent quality. I bought it for the Godzilla movie premiere and will wear it for other needs as well. I actually saw someone else with the same shirt only in white when at the premiere and my friend that went with me said he was going to get this exact shirt. It is pretty popular.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20