Profile for Retired in RI > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Retired in RI "coach333" RSS Feed

Where We Gonna Go From Here
Where We Gonna Go From Here
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Undiscovered Gem!, May 22, 2014
I heard this on WMVY from Martha's Vineyard and said "Who are those guys?"...I found this link and their website. Great blues riff!! These guys should be touring!!

Justified Season 4
Justified Season 4
DVD
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Raylan is awesome!, July 7, 2013
Best show on TV, can't wait for season 5. Raylan Givens is the baddest lawman on TV. Episodes are too short...you always want more. Like a good book where you can't put it down.

Dial 1477908 Combat Source Kill Max Ant Killing Gel, 27g Size (Pack of 12)
Dial 1477908 Combat Source Kill Max Ant Killing Gel, 27g Size (Pack of 12)
Price: $50.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ant bait ever!, June 30, 2013
I live in the Northeast. Every spring and summer we get those little ants...everywhere. I use to use sprays and bait stations. These had a minimal effect. I found this Combat gel in a local Home Depot. I have used it inside and out. Just place a dab of gel where you see the ants and leave them alone. The gel attracts them,(don't be alarmed at the number you see) they eat it and bring it back to the nest. You may need to do this a few times since they tend to eat this up rather quickly but, in a few days...no more ants! This worked for me and obviously the local population since my Home Depot is sold out so I'm ordering a case here. I'm going to treat the enter inside top of my foundation walls and hopefully get rid of these ants once and for all! BTW: The price per item when you buy the case is a bit over $3.50 each.....much cheaper than $4.99 at the local store.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2014 3:46 PM PDT

Gold On The Ceiling
Gold On The Ceiling
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock out with the Keys, May 12, 2013
This review is from: Gold On The Ceiling (MP3 Music)
Great song, good beat, excellent guitars and drums.
Would buy more Black Keys tunes if they are as strong as this one.

Dell GX620 Tower 4GB Ram/1000GB HDD/DVD-Rom
Dell GX620 Tower 4GB Ram/1000GB HDD/DVD-Rom
4 used & new from $122.88

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy!, April 30, 2013
Great upgradable computer. I installed my old 250gig HD and another dvd burner...easy as pie with Dell Products!! Computer recognized them right away. Then installed ATI DVI video card, downloaded drivers and it works perfectly too!!! Very happy with the purchase...machine is very quiet!!

Fix A Leak Pool Leak Sealer - 8 oz
Fix A Leak Pool Leak Sealer - 8 oz
Offered by Moonachie Trading
Price: $13.20
9 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!!, October 21, 2012
This review is from: Fix A Leak Pool Leak Sealer - 8 oz
Used 4 oz in my hot tub to fix a slow leak that I had for a few years. Leak stopped within a day!!

Live In Skowhegan
Live In Skowhegan
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tunes!!!, December 22, 2008
This review is from: Live In Skowhegan (MP3 Music)
I heard this show live via Internet feed and agree with the first guy, this was one of the best NOCs shows of '08!!! These tunes are AWESOME!!!!