Profile for S. E. Weatherby > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 313

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. E. Weatherby "weterb" RSS Feed (Madras, OR United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bear Claw Telescopic Back Scratcher (Random Colors shipped)
Bear Claw Telescopic Back Scratcher (Random Colors shipped)
Offered by sincere love
Price: $2.09
12 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 16, 2015
Works great- does't replace my husband but it will do..

Scotts 541310 TouchUp Weed Control for Lawn (Dandelion, Clover, & Crabgrass Killer) (Not Sold in HI), 24 fl oz
Price: $6.97
11 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, April 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I used Scotts Touch Up on the Spring dandelions that have just sprung up in my yard. The spray dispensed easily out of the bottle and was easy to aim the the pesky weeds. It effectively wilted and seems to have destroyed the weeds which it has touched. I like the product, but it must be used with caution around ponds and other animals.

Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Hydrating Conditioner 12 fl oz (Product Size May Vary)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $7.65
24 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, April 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really enjoy using this conditioner on my hair. It has a pleasant floral smell and a thick consistency out of the bottle. It seems to have helped resolved some of the dryness issues I have been having with my hair and I don' t have as many fly away stray hairs. I am pleased with this product.

ullu Handcrafted Premium Leather Snap-On Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Tangerine/Orange
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful case, April 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Another lovely case from ullu. This leather case is very nice made and hugs my phone tightly. It allows perfect access to all of my ports and plugs, without adding significant weight to my iPhone 5s. The color is bright and fresh and I it has the great ullu owl logo on it.

Maggi Beef Base No Added Msg, 1 Pound
Maggi Beef Base No Added Msg, 1 Pound
Offered by Ez-offerts
Price: $14.48
2 used & new from $14.35

4.0 out of 5 stars A great beef base, April 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A great beef base. I am a fan of Maggi seasoning and I enjoy using this product while making soups. It is easy to dissolve with water (1 tbsp of base to 1 quart of water) to make a stock. Additionally, the container says it contains no preservatives or added MSG, which is important to me since I am a migraine sufferer.

ullu Handcrafted Premium Leather Snap-On Case for iPhone 5/5s - Retail Packaging - Deep Sea/Blue
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great phone case, April 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A beautifully made phone case for my iPhone 5s. The case snaps on my phone easily and hugs it tightly. The cutouts allow access to all the power ports, the earphone port, volume adjustments, power buttons, and camera lens access. The blue is a deep, cornflower blue and I love the owl stamp on the back! Does not add a lot of weight to my phone.

Rain: A Natural and Cultural History
Rain: A Natural and Cultural History
by Cynthia Barnett
Price: $17.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Very absorbing!, March 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This book is a very encapsulating book about rain. It covers a variety of topics of how rain helped shaped our lives and it's history. The author gives us a look into the geography of rain - for example, why Seattle gets the misnomer of being the rainiest city. We also learn about how ancient peoples dealt and moved with the rain. I found the lexicography section of rain to be very interesting also and the various ways different cultures around the world express downfalls of rain. Also covered is how products came into being due to people wanting to keep themselves dry and also the possibly human anthropological aspects of rain. And so on. Definitely a in-depth look at rain, and a fascinating read!

Capital Teas Cream Earl Grey Black Tea, Keurig Cups
Capital Teas Cream Earl Grey Black Tea, Keurig Cups
Price: $16.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, March 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This tea has a very pleasant aroma after preparation, my friend commented that she would love it in a candle scent. The box states the ingredients are Sri Lankan black tea, bergamot oil, cornflower petals, and natural flavors. Without sweetener, I found it had a slightly bitter taste, maybe from the bergamot oil, and I preferred the tea with a touch of sugar added. These cups worked perfectly with my original Keurig brewer and it was noted when ordering hat they do not work with the new 2.0 brewers. I would be happy to reorder this product!

FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Cats, Large (Cannot Be Shipped to Puerto Rico)
Price: Click here to see our price
8 used & new from $24.94

4.0 out of 5 stars No more puffballs, March 22, 2015
Works great! Takes an unbelievable amount of undercoat fur off my long-haired cat. She seems content with how it feels and I am very happy with fewer puffballs all over my dark blue rugs!

Lysol No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap, Soothing Cucumber Splash, 8.5 Ounce
Lysol No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap, Soothing Cucumber Splash, 8.5 Ounce
Price: $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fragrance and easy on my skin, March 22, 2015
Works well with appliance as expected. Nice fragrance and easy on my skin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20