Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Marie H > Reviews

Browse

Marie H's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marie H RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gargoyles - Season Two, Vol. 1
Gargoyles - Season Two, Vol. 1
DVD ~ Keith David
Price: $8.74
36 used & new from $5.76

5.0 out of 5 stars They Live Again, September 26, 2009
If you loved the first season you are going to love this one. Though They don't have the rest of the season released I enjoyed seeing the second season of this seres. Lisa's brother turns into a cat like creature and has a clan of his own now. It get's better brooklyn becomes the future leader of the Gargoyles and we learn some history of the chracters not to menchin Macbeth and King Arther. I hope disney releases the rest of the season buy the way.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2010 1:06 PM PST

Balto
Balto
DVD ~ Kevin Bacon
Price: $9.99
44 used & new from $1.52

5.0 out of 5 stars The Legend of a Hero, September 5, 2009
This review is from: Balto (DVD)
Based on a true story just like Anastasia ,Balto is the story of an heroic husky who risks his life to save the children of Nome by going to the cold depts in order to bring back the vaccine that can cure them.Ever sense I saw this movie it inspired me to love huskies and become a fan of the legendary hero Balto overall,great movie.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2010 1:01 PM PST

Skelanimals Diego (Bat) Plush
Skelanimals Diego (Bat) Plush
Offered by ToyMom's Attic
Price: $69.95
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Skelanimals Diego, September 5, 2009
Thanks for the plush OtakuFuel.It came here fast I would love to purchase items from you again in the future.

The Secret of NIMH (Two-Disc Family Fun Edition)
The Secret of NIMH (Two-Disc Family Fun Edition)
DVD ~ Elizabeth Hartman
Price: $9.98
18 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars an amazing film, July 14, 2009
I rented this from the library and it turned out to be one of my fav. films. It is one of the classic catroon films.Filled with alot of heart the secret of N.I.M.H. is one of those cartoons that has made us beleive that anything is possible. overall great movie.

Blood - The Last Vampire
Blood - The Last Vampire
DVD ~ Yûki Kudô
62 used & new from $0.74

5.0 out of 5 stars As Classic As Ghost In The Shell., May 31, 2009
This review is from: Blood - The Last Vampire (DVD)
brilliant animation, Great characters, very emotional and as serious as Ghost In The Shell. Saya is my favorite female character off Blood-The Last Vampire and so is Motoko off the Ghost In The Shell movie.I also love both movies because there both classics unlike the now or days movies. Overall I love this movie.

The Lion King (Two-Disc Platinum Edition)
The Lion King (Two-Disc Platinum Edition)
DVD ~ Matthew Broderick
Offered by SoughtAfter
Price: $159.95
9 used & new from $61.61

1.0 out of 5 stars "Greatest film ever?"s-s-sure., May 31, 2009
A farting warthog,a blue butt baboon,singing prancing retarded fake lions,and plus,it copie's Kimba wow,Disney just wow *sarcasm*.One of the Worst movies ever made.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2015 1:26 PM PST

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver Player Select Series 1 Action Figure Raziel [Spectral Plane]

5.0 out of 5 stars ''New action figure'' old game., May 31, 2009
I used to play the demo of this game and it was one of my favorites. I then saw this action figure at F.Y.E. It reminded me so much of the character Raziel that I bought it to bring back old memories. I used to play the demo for ps1 until it stopped working overall,great action figure.

Twilight (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Twilight (Two-Disc Special Edition)
DVD ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by ColorGrand
Price: $5.50
327 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not A Bad Movie But..., May 31, 2009
Not a bad movie but, I love thing's that are more serious. I don't really mind the romance but, it had way too much of it. I geuss in a way I like it a little but, my main complaint is that it has way too much romance in it.I mainly love underworld,Hellsing the english anime and more.

Doberman Plush
Doberman Plush

5.0 out of 5 stars Douglas Cuddle Toy, March 30, 2009
This review is from: Doberman Plush (Toy)
Saw this on Amazon and asked for it for christmas. I was quite happy when I received it I was very suprised that it came with it's own cerstufficate. Thank you Amazon and Douglas Cuddle Toy. I named it Desoto off Oliver and Company because I love that Doberman.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4