Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for K. Wilson > Reviews

Browse

K. Wilson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 350

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Wilson RSS Feed

Price: $4.99
11 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy tool that dishes out small portions, August 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very handy tool to have around. If you are looking for a spatula that will help you keep your portion size down, this is it. For us, it's not an everyday tool as our lasagna and brownies are bigger than the spatula so they fall off when you try to lift out of the pan. For smaller servings, it's great. It would also be great if you had non-stick cookware. We do not (I hate to think of non stick coating flaking off into our food) so it's a non-issue but for some, I'm sure it's a key feature.

Contigo Glass Water Bottle, 20-Ounce, Greyed Jade
Contigo Glass Water Bottle, 20-Ounce, Greyed Jade
Offered by Alca Group,LLC
Price: $18.59
8 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars This is a very pretty and stylish bottle but it does not live up ..., August 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very pretty and stylish bottle but it does not live up to it's description. As many others have noted, this is not a one handed bottle. The description stated "The 24 oz. AUTOSEAL Grace Water Bottle is engineered for an easy one-hand drinking experience. This BPA-free water bottle features a one-touch AUTOSEAL lid that automatically seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaks". There is no "auto seal". It's a screw cap. You have to hold with 1 hand and unscrew the lid with the other.

I like that it's glass and more health friendly than plastic but it is heavy and does not hold a lot of water. I couldn't carry this exercising or anything. I'm letting my daughter use it as her water bottle at school (which she has opportunities to refill).

I will say it hasn't leaked (a plus) but the thing that got me intrigued in the first place (auto seal lid) just doesn't exist. Not sure who is writing the description but they have obviously not used the bottle (or seen it).

PUC Wireless MIDI Connection for iOS Devices
PUC Wireless MIDI Connection for iOS Devices
Price: $79.99
11 used & new from $40.72

4.0 out of 5 stars We downloaded the suggested apps (free ones) and it worked easily and was fun (for my son), August 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My son plays piano but has a hard time getting his music onto his phone. This made it a lot easier. We downloaded the suggested apps (free ones) and it worked easily and was fun (for my son). He isn't a pro...it's just a hobby but he really likes it.

Mead Academie Blendable Colored Pencils, 12 Pencils per Tin, Assorted (98006)
Mead Academie Blendable Colored Pencils, 12 Pencils per Tin, Assorted (98006)
Price: $7.33
3 used & new from $4.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Teen daughter did not like them at all, August 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
my 13 year old draws a lot. She is by no means a pro and we don't buy a lot of different pencils. She tried these out over the weekend and promptly returned them to me. She DID NOT like them. The best thing she could say was that the case held the pencils in well.

Complaints:
No white pencil
pencils do not blend easily (she said her cheap pencils were easier to blend)
the red looks like orange...no where near red
the final result "felt weird" on the paper...not smooth

Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo, 25.4 Fl Oz
Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo, 25.4 Fl Oz
Price: $5.99
9 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars This shampoo seemed to do a good job cleansing my hair, August 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This shampoo seemed to do a good job cleansing my hair. I didn't notice that it looked any shiner or healthier than previously. I will continue to use it because it didn't dry out my hair (which some shampoos can do). All in all, it's a good value

Belkin Car Charge and Navigation Mount for iPhone SE / 5 / 5S / 5c
Belkin Car Charge and Navigation Mount for iPhone SE / 5 / 5S / 5c
Price: $34.99
32 used & new from $14.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't use if you have Otterbox case, July 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was excited to get this because I use a GPS on my phone often when in areas I am not familiar with. Problem I am having with this (as well as other accessories) is that I cannot use it unless I remove my cell phone case. I use an Otterbox defender (and trust me it's saved my phone from breaking more than a few times). I could not put my phone on the mount unless I either removed the case or broke off the charger cover (neither of which I was willing to do). I did put it in my car to see how it would function IF I could use it. Due to the fact my charger is behind my drink cup holder, you would not be able to have a drink in the holder and use this at the same time. The unit also blocked the dials on the radio and display on the radio (I have controls on steering wheel but might be a big deal for others).

I'm still waiting for something I can use with an Otterbox on it...sigh

Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist 5 Fl Oz
Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist 5 Fl Oz
Offered by saww135
Price: $14.00
2 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Left a nice light shine without a greasy look, July 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Left a nice light shine without a greasy look. The smell is light and pleasant. I would use again, especially in the winter when my hair looks more dried out

Five Star 2" Durable Zipper Binder, Includes 6 Pocket Expanding File, Blue (72534)
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars my daughter seems to like this. She likes how so much she can ..., July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
my daughter seems to like this. She likes how so much she can fit in it without it all falling out. the only downside is she would like her school folders to fit inside..but they don't.

Mead 3 Ring Binder, Durable, Customizable, 1 Inch D Ring, 4 Pack, Assorted Colors (W465-14APP)
Price: $28.35
10 used & new from $14.37

5.0 out of 5 stars They had similar ones last year that held up nicely. The fun colors are great and will help ..., July 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My kids can't wait to use these for the upcoming school year. They had similar ones last year that held up nicely. The fun colors are great and will help with individual subjects and keeping organized. They appear to be durable and ready to handle lots of paperwork:)

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, Sparkling Mint, 5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, Sparkling Mint, 5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $20.76
15 used & new from $19.49

2.0 out of 5 stars I am not sure of actually how white this will ..., July 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am not sure of actually how white this will get my teeth because I cannot stand the taste of it. I tried it for 4 days and just couldn't take it anymore and went back to my Crest.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20