Profile for STAN KEIRSEY > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

STAN KEIRSEY RSS Feed (CLEVELAND, TN)

Page: 1 | 2
Breitling Super Avenger Chronograph Mens Watch A1337011-C792SS
Breitling Super Avenger Chronograph Mens Watch A1337011-C792SS

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch until after only 9 months the crown ..., July 11, 2014
I bought this watch from Amazon and it was shipped to me from Jomashop. Love the watch until after only 9 months the crown stopped working, it would not screw down or change the date. I sent it back to Jomashop so the watch could be repaired. Got the watch back today unrepaired, Jomashops warranty does not cover crown repairs. Not only can they not repair it they are not even supposed to be selling Breitling watches. Jomashop is not an authorized dealer therefor Breitling will not repair the watch either. I did get a quote on the repairs, just over $1000.00, I paid $4075.00 for the watch add another $1000.00 to it. I never knew that Amazon had scammers like Jomashop selling illegal watches. Whats really funny when I contacted Jomashop they told me not to tell anyone who would work on the watch that I bought it from them. Be warned, do not buy anything from Jomashop. I did finf out from Breitling that only authorized dealers can service, sell, or repair Breitling watches. Pay the extra money and buy from only authorized dealers.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars adams ladies golf clubs, tight lies, complete set., September 25, 2011
Great purchase, my wife loves them. Came with everything you need to play golf. Great begininers set or avid golfer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery grip pack for nikon d5100 en-el14, September 25, 2011
Love it, best thing I have found to help me with battery storage for my nikon D5100. I highly recommend it to anyone.

SquareTrade 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($1750 - 2000)
SquareTrade 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($1750 - 2000)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $95.91
2 used & new from $95.91

1.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade 3 year T.V. Warranty, May 4, 2011
Its a three year warranty that is really only a two year warranty. The warranty does not cover your T.V. for the first year, you have to go through the manufacture for repairs. They did tell me they covered power surge but nothing else for the first year. So when you buy the warranty they don't tell you that up front, really misleading.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2013 4:48 PM PST

Hawk H-6611 Flat Black Dual-Visor Modular Motorcycle Helmet with Blinc Bluetoot - Large
Offered by LeatherUp
Price: $189.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Hawk modular bluetooth helmet, May 4, 2011
Helmet is not very well constructed, kind of on the cheap side. The bluetooth works great so I guess thats why the helmet was $189.00. Spend the extra money and get a better helmet with bluetooth. I don't hate the helmet but I wished I would have shopped around a little more before I bought this one. It was in transit for over two weeks and took nearly ten day alone to get out of california, terrible shipping and seller never returned my emails when I ask where the helmet was or if I would ever get it.

Apple Airport Express MB321LL/A
Apple Airport Express MB321LL/A
14 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars APPLE AIRPORT EXPRESS IS A GREAT ADDITION TO MY TIME CAPSULE, November 30, 2010
WORKS GREAK AND EASY TO SET UP AND USE. I BOUGHT IT TO COMPLIMENT MY APPLE TIME CAPSULE. IT EXTENDED THE WI-FI RANGE BY A COUPLE HUNDRED FEET. APPLE IS JUST AWESOME, BUY ONE AND YOU WILL WANT ALL THE MAC PRODUCTS.

Apple Time Capsule MC343LL/A 1TB Sim DualBand [OLD VERSION]
Apple Time Capsule MC343LL/A 1TB Sim DualBand [OLD VERSION]
11 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars APPLE IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO, November 30, 2010
EASY TO SET UP AND EASY TO USE, ITS AN APPLE PRODUCT, WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW. IT WORKS GREAT AND HAS LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters) Supports 3D + Audio Return Channel [OLD MODEL]

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON HDMI CABLES ARE AWESOME, November 30, 2010
I SHOPPED AROUND AT PLACES LIKE BEST BUY AND WALMART BUT THERE PRICES WERE TRIPLE FOR WHAT I PAID WITH AMAZON. GREAT BUY FOR A VERY GOOD HDMI CABLE, DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE PRICE THE AMAZON HDMI CABLES WORK GREAT.

Logitech Revue Companion Box and Keyboard Controller
Logitech Revue Companion Box and Keyboard Controller
28 used & new from $47.50

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOGLE TG BY LOGITECH IS AWESOM, November 30, 2010
EASY TO SET UP AND EASY TO USE. KIND OF PRICEY BUT I LOVE IT ANYWAY. WORKS GREAT, I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT.

LG BX580 Network 3D Blu-ray Disc Player, Black
LG BX580 Network 3D Blu-ray Disc Player, Black
2 used & new from $150.00

1.0 out of 5 stars LG 3D BLU-RAY PLAYER, November 30, 2010
LG is a good product, the wifi works great and the set-up was a breeze. the one I bought had a glitch and would stop the movie on its own and would not play it again until I ejected the movie and start over again. Then it would do it again. Sent it back and getting a new one, I'll let you know how it works out. Got the new one fast and it works great for the first six months then it died. Product has very little life so don,t waste your money. Complete waste of money and time.

Page: 1 | 2